Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look (2331 Views)

2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process / Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by plutohale: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
This happened today I was surprised to see it online I saw everything the were just shooting if u ask questions they will beat u up.. With gun http://www.360kwado.com/2017/08/black-friday-in-mouau-as-school.html?m=1
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by seunlayi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
After the final exams of Micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike as students were celebrating Armed school securities beats the students up for clustering around their exam hall after their final exams with guns and sticks resulting to so much casualties An eye witness name withheld said" After our final exams the security men forcefully sent us out of the vicinity. As a result,jessica was hit with the butt of the gun on her stomach a four months pregnant woman....NELO protested as the guy who did d act felt no remorse.. Thereafter, the pushing continued, and they kept shooting at students for no just reason..threat started, one of the men cut a stick and threatened to beat NELO, she also cut her own too and said she would Reteirate.. He pounced on her with 3other men.. Continued beating her and those who came to rescue her. Hit nkay on the eye and she fainted. Now NELO is in the school clinic the government and human right should come to our rescue our security men are intemedating And abusing our rights as students" see pictures after the cut
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by KweenAngela(f): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Savage
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by az2012(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
God's time computer venture is oftering a cheap and direct uk used laptop of any series like HP,dell,Toshiba,Acer,Asus,lg,Samsung,parckabell,advent and more of any series and the version because we have duacure,corei3,corei5 and many more at affordable ptice and we also do repairing of laptop in the field of hardware and software engineer so any interested customer to patronice us should reach us on +2347035560643 or Whatsapp us on the same number as well
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by strangest(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Do they teach Gs101 there?

2 Likes

Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by SetrakusRa(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Can't understand sh!t up there
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by plutohale: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Open the link
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by 400billionman: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Where picture ?
Re: Students Rights Are Been Violated In Mouau (my School) Just Take A Look by plutohale: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2017
400billionman:
Where picture ?

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Academic Excellence Funding For International Students In Australi / Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform / Who Else Notice That February And March This Year Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.