Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews (32442 Views)

Is This The Bible Verse That PROVES We Are The Real Jews? / 20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Ayamaughter.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by demobaba1(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
lelvin:
Who the f*uck cares if you jews or not, if u like be Egyptians. As for me, am a BABILONian.
As in Rasta Man !!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by MissRaine69(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
It's been a well established fact that there is some sort of Jewish apartheid that prevails none European Jews have fought to be recognised by Israel why anyone wants to be part of a faith that descriminates against fellow worshippers based on skin colour is beyond me. The only none European Jews who have been accepted ( it was a very very long process) were the Beta Jews and the Cochin Jews ( DNA was unrefutable and lineage could be traced three ways all which were accepted) This is not the case here. No other religion demands proof that you belong(DNA is what I speak off here) so all this is actually sad wanting recognition from a group that practises discrimination amongst it's own. Sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by fairprince(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
“I’d like to do a DNA test myself of those people [from Jewish Voice Ministries] who are coming to Nigeria,” to determine if they’re really Jewish, said Ilona.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Praktikals(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:
I cant believe flat headed dwarfs still have the effrontery to deny Times of Israel

Big shame!

Affiliating with a lot that has publicly denounce your claims grin grin grin
So you expect Isreal to claim relationship with a people known for their 'developmental' strides

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Gtworld001: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Biafrans israelites denied grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color] shocked

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Humility017(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I prefer igbos to be Jews grin grin grin
me too dear...
there is beauty in our uniqueness.
though I am not an Ibo....still i love and cherish my brothers from the east
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by paBuhari(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
RisingSun1:
Wetin concern Afonjas if igbos are Jews or not. After all they said they are fallen angels we didn't complain.

David Reich is an Ashkenazi Geneticist at Harvard Medical School he said that E1b1a DNA is the only genetic signature
in all Jewish populations. E1b1a is the real Israel DNA. Now Igbos are around 97% E1b1a. The problem is you have people testing modern Jews and assuming that they are the bloodline of ancient Jews.

Majority of these white Jews you see today are people who converted to Judaism in 11th century. They are not they ancient Israelites. So there is no way Igbo DNA will match with them. The ancient Israelites are full blown black people.

Here is what King Solomon the son of King David said in the Bible.

Song Of Solomon 1:5

"I am black, but comely..."
Intelligent comment. Forgive us, we afonja descendants of ewedu are just jealous of Igbos.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by fairprince(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Guyman02:
Nairaland is now Naigboland, too many anti Igbo and Biafra stories on FP.
Yorubas should just allow them be, Seun used to ban people for talking about Biafra, but now it is his main source for generating traffic to this site grrrrrr!?!

Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by EmeeNaka: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
demobaba1:

This the best post I've read before now. what is the noise with this being Jewish of a thing.I'm sure they (d Jews) are making a mockery of the whole hullabaloo.
it's embarrassing. I have found it difficult to understand why they really want to be Jews.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by pellummy(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Haha,finally my people of the south don't be distracted from the main point..what the diffrence between being black and jew, both are at the peak of social,racial discrimination,my ibo brother with jewish dna..it possible that does not make him an isrealite(recieve sense),any brother, uncle,children 4rm abraham's past families will likely ve some 45-60% dna recon, what we should ask the goverment is serious resstructuring or let us go..am a proud black,a proud yoruba...i will take d world a day skin colour won't define any human
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Ovokoo: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Praktikals:

So you expect Isreal to claim relationship with a people known for their 'developmental' strides

Could it be that they want to Develop Jerusalem, Tel Aviv?.....I hope not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by ExInferis(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
medolab90:
Summary please

"Igboes are not jews. QED".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by adetayo234: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
RisingSun1:
Wetin concern Afonjas if igbos are Jews or not. After all they said they are fallen angels we didn't complain.

David Reich is an Ashkenazi Geneticist at Harvard Medical School he said that E1b1a DNA is the only genetic signature
in all Jewish populations. E1b1a is the real Israel DNA. Now Igbos are around 97% E1b1a. The problem is you have people testing modern Jews and assuming that they are the bloodline of ancient Jews.

Majority of these white Jews you see today are people who converted to Judaism in 11th century. They are not they ancient Israelites. So there is no way Igbo DNA will match with them. The ancient Israelites are full blown black people.

What positive impact will your Jewish ancestry have on your life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by adetayo234: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
hammer6:

AFONJA WILL NOT SEE THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE.

IGBOS INDIVIDUALLY SHOULD TAKE DNA TEST AND PUBLISH.

THAT GROUP WERE POLITICAL.

Even if it is discovered that you are a Jew, what will that change?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by rhektor(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guestlander:
Is this a new test or the same one that "confirmed" their Jewish ancestry?

ThThere was never any test that confirm their Jewish ancestry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Praktikals(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Could it be that they want to Develop Jerusalem, Tel Aviv?.....I hope not.
If the DNA had confirmed their claim, Isreal would have been their next port of call, in their quest to develop the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by ONYII4TRUT: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Inferiority complex laced everywhere. Africans wake up. The Jews are great because they choose to be great. There is no greatness gene recognised in medical science. I think the people opening threads everywhere to counter the claim have some elements of that complex found in the proponents of the idea.

Live long. You are very brilliant. Please engage in the business of enlightening people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by RosaConsidine: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Can we end this Jewish or not Jewish charade once and for all? It's getting embarrassing really. We Igbo's don't need Jewishness as a claim to greatness so I don't understand why some of us are pushing this agenda like our very future depends on it. Jews are Jews, Igbo's are Igbo's. End of!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Zamar: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
hammer6:

AFONJA WILL NOT SEE THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE.

Let us try to be broad minded and be devoid of sentiments. If somebody's DNA can be traced to Red sea region, that could be related to people ranging from ancient Egyptians to Syrians or Arabians. It is not a conclusive report.

IGBOS INDIVIDUALLY SHOULD TAKE DNA TEST AND PUBLISH.

THAT GROUP WERE POLITICAL.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by UnimkeAk(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
RisingSun1:

Majority of these white Jews you see today are people who converted to Judaism in 11th century. They are not the ancient Israelites. So there is no way Igbo DNA will match with them. The ancient Israelites are full blown black people.

That bible passage above was not a reference to solomon, but to his lover . A black woman.

“I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother’s children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.”

Why would solomon compare himself to his curtains,
Look at the speech pattern

Was solomon a keeper of vineyards...?

Please dont misinterpret the bible to foward ur agenda.

Solomon might be a black man, who cares ?
But songs of solomon 1:5 isnt the prove

And lastly The Song of Solomon - was essentially love poetry about the beauty of King Solomon’s black wife!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Jman06(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
rusher14:

They should just get the UN to conduct this test to all in Ndigbo land.
That's not necessary.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Stricker321:
Why are Yorubas so obsessed with us for crying out loud?
just the way you are obsessed with us and our land especially Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by UnimkeAk(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Humility017:

me too dear...
there is beauty in our uniqueness.
though I am not an Ibo....still i love and cherish my brothers from the east

U need to attend the university of sarcasms
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Zamar: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Africans must wake up. The so called Igbo Jews must stop embarrassing the rest of Igbos. We are not Jews. It's easier for Jews to become Igbos than for Igbos to become Jews. We are Igbo, we can be emulated.

Good one. I am not Ibo, but I think Africans should stop the idea of trying to genetically fraternize with other ethnics, Jewish or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by wellmax(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Stricker321:
Why are Yorubas so obsessed with us for crying out loud?

Children of hatred have found who to blame again.
Did a Yoruba or any Nigerian write this article?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by kobabe(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bad news for NK and his fellow jews from the yeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by UncutSk(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I don't know what make they think they are Jew
Nonsense iPods
d.i.e afonja
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by rusher14: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jman06:
That's not necessary.

Really?

I thought the sample space was too little.

They can have a full Jewish Heritage confirmation campaign.

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by 9jatatafo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
johnjose68:

you think this Israel will want to associate with drug lords like you Igbo? you had better locate your origin in faraway mexico where drug lords like you reign supreme

The rate at which you people promote hate is bad. I am not Igbo, I only felt since Israel is the original home of the Jews, it would be better for them to do the test and close this Igbo claiming to be Jews. its pathetic and I feel for the future generation of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.