Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property (29089 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by scionofurhobo(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
This woman again! Change with a twist of misfortune.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by kikake: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Laurreta Onochie; aka, NgeneUkwenu on Nairaland.

You don't know the History of Nigeria about oil, about oil blocks, about the Danjumas and oil blocks.

For your private pocket, you only backed the least qualified Buhari for president, in the midst of younger and more educated Nigerians
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by emmasege: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
BroZuma:
She did this, she did that...una never charge am to court but rather have chosen the path of media execution...abeggie when Baba dey come back?
Do you mind the idiots who take all of us for zombies. The last time I checked, Diezani was not on political asylum in the UK, so it doesn't cost any serious government anything to request for her extradition.

This is what APC are good at: churning out propaganda and distracting Nigerians from the reality of their hunger and affliction.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by idris4r83(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:
An international director in Shell BP

Wife to a retired naval chief.

Daughter to a former executive of Shell

Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria for 8yrs

Former OPEC president

And these clowns want me to believe she cannot afford houses in Nigeria and UK.
how much is the salary of a service chief? Am very sure it wont be upto a N3m, shell can never pay her M1$ per month, chairman pls remove sentiments and lets make Nigeria great

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by tribalistseun: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Did I just see where she said OUR OIL? Abeg who born this mad woman should better put her in chain, before she go enter market

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by kikake: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2017
succyblinks:
This shameless, dirty old hag again

The dirty old hag who refused to see the young, better educated and most qualified presidential materials in Nigeria, but backed a Muhammadu Buhari for her monetary and material gains.

What morals has Lauretta Onochie got to preach?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by zaimeg: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
brainpulse:
One of a curse in Goatluck Jonathan administration
Cameron never said this. Please show the proof.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
emmasege:
Do you mind the idiots who take all of us for zombies. The last time I checked, Diezani was not on political asylum in the UK, so it doesn't cost any serious government anything to request for her extradition.

This is what APC are good at: churning out propaganda and distracting Nigerians from the reality of their hunger and affliction.

Gbam like a carpenter...I just weak for our country.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by lonecatt(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

when you make arguements try and be objective and not posting kanu pictures.
the guy made some sense in what he is saying,why has she not been arrested and who is sure the amount is the real figure stated.apc is doing more bad to nigerians than good,i beleive there are a lot of these monies scattered every where especially monies carved out by the previous administration for projects yet to be completed,these are the monies apc claims to be loots thereby framing this people and making others keep the ones in their possesion for fear of calling them looters.
i voted this apc government but some of their actions are begining to show that they are telling lies to nigerians and benefiting from the same loot through the back door,or else what is stopping them from arresting and prosecuting her.for many of us this is just media trial

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by MTKbudapest(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
all she needs is a very serious Bleeping then sense will fall on her. grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by kabillion(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2017
No credit. Some rubbishing my struggle

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by OkoNDOoBo: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

you re a scumba© how much is her salary.

buhari has being in government since second republic

he worked as petroleum minister under obj

he was former military governor of gongola defunct borno state

he was former head of state

former ptf chairman

can you show me one single buhari property in USA,UK,DUBAI,BANANA ISLAND,portharcourt bayelsa like the ojuyobo thief diezani

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by brainpulse: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
zaimeg:

Cameron never said this. Please show the proof.
show proof he never said that quote.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

Lueratta or whatever cannot in two lifetime achieved what Allison achieved even before coming to government

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Guyman02: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
What about the N700m Sokoto State bail out fund that Sultan used to buy a house in Abuja. That has been given news blackout by Yoruba media, now it's back to Diezani. Lubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by zaimeg: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
brainpulse:
I follow Dr Joe Abah on twitter. He posted that picture as hypothesis of the day and was challenged to prove it. His response was that it was a hypothesis. I believe that you understand what that means.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
you re a scumba© how much is her salary.

buhari has being in government since second republic

he worked as petroleum minister under obj

he was former military governor of gongola defunct borno state

he was former head of state

former ptf chairman

can you show me one single buhari property in USA,UK,DUBAI,BANANA ISLAND,portharcourt bayelsa like the ojuyobo thief diezani

A man that you cannot point out one single investment after years in government, is that one your role model?
If having houses in USA, UK, Dubai etc qualifies you as a thief then Buratai, Danjuma, Yakubu (NNPC), Borno millionaire Mohammed, etc should be in the first list

How can you use the life of a non achiever to compare to a progressive technocrat.
Even Buratai within few years has houses in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by VanBommel(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shut up! If you don't want to be with this country atleast have the brain to cease commenting on its issues. you ask for evidence guess check with cownu the fool of beerfraud for evidence since he said pigs will keep forcing their nose in Nigeria.
you sound like a wild dog on heat

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by zaimeg: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
brainpulse:
Let me show you more

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by brainpulse: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2017
zaimeg:

Let me show you more
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Praktikals(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Beress:
Useless change
the source for the quote pls?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by NMotorwerks: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
You are sick and a thief like her!
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Akpuoru: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

More evidence of crass stupidity. That seems to be the requirement to get a job as BMC crew. Pitiful.

Whether or not I want to be part of your shithole won't stop me from.calling out you APC clowns bullshit and your cyber bully.

What evidence do you have on the woman?

What proof do you have on her to support your accusation on her. Post it we all want to see it
Kindly start by posting proof that these accusations are not true.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by bigpastor(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Why did she seek Buhari''s attention soon after GEJ lost the election.
Recently she said she was ready to go to jail in the UK
Me be Igbo but that woman fall my hand big time!!!!!

lionjungle3000:

God Bless you. Continue to expose these hypocritical afonjas..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Beress(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

God bless you!

Afonjas should show us Tinubu's CV that could make him the highest landlord in Lagos after FG

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by OkoNDOoBo: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
ITbomb:

A man that you cannot point out one single investment after years in government, is that one your role model?
If having houses in USA, UK, Dubai etc qualifies you as a thief then Buratai, Danjuma, Yakubu (NNPC), Borno millionaire Mohammed, etc should be in the first list

How can you use the life of a non achiever to compare to a progressive technocrat.
Even Buratai within few years has houses in Dubai
yes he is my role model cos he is morally upright even though he has flaws too. dumb skull tell me one achievement of diezani greater than being the number one citizen of the country twice
as a president you rule over the lands ,seas,humans,kings,clerics,wealthiest people under your geographical location.

sorry diezani is a thieffing technocrat grin
all her achievements was gathering ill gotten wealth through stealings.
I will rather see buhari with cattle' investment as a role model even after having access to steal public funds as a gov, head of state,ptf chairman,petroleum minister than a woman that her salary is not worth 100 million naira in 3yrs having an asset worth billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ekestic1976(f): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Democracy works when citizens are active. All these facts have been revealed for us to reposition our brains and think even take action but yet we are too divided to unite against our problem. To say no to evil.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Thank God for Change
Buhari is a gift to Nigeria but as usual

Better things hardly lasts in Africa

This Change has exposed a lot
did she declare her asset wit d code of conduct? where these properties declared? at wat yr did she buy these properties? listen my country man:
Dieziani is a crook, Jonathan is a crook nd Buhari is no saint.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
digoster:
May sense fall on this shameless woman
May poverty fall on you this jobless idiot using free 10mb from Airtel to defend somebody who stole billions of naira
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by catwalq(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Democracy works when citizens are active. All these facts have been revealed for us to reposition our brains and think even take action but yet we are too divided to unite against our problem. To say no to evil.
Brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe / Bomb Blast In Nigeria: Facebook Activates Safety Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.