Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property (29090 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by zudozz: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

luvincorruption please shut up soon you will tell us she was rich enough to fund Nigeria's budget for a year just in thr service of a stealing that you hardly got anything tangible save crumbs that will buy you data not passing 50mb

HER HUSBAND WAS THE FORMER MILITARY GOVERNOR OF ANAMBARA STATE TOO.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
digoster:
you be goat
Like your fada, your grandfather, your great grandfather and great great grand father
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Torylanez(m): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
succyblinks:
This shameless, dirty old hag again

Clap for your gullibility

So Lauretta is shameless now because she quoted Diezani's loot?

what's wrong with these youths? Oh God
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Torylanez(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Someone ought to reign in these media aides talking anyhow

Oloshi ni e
kini ishe e?

Oloriburuku eda
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Torylanez(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
An international director in Shell BP

Wife to a retired naval chief.

Daughter to a former executive of Shell

Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria for 8yrs

Former OPEC president

And these clowns want me to believe she cannot afford houses in Nigeria and UK.

Yes she can, that's why she swallowed Trillions of naira

since her salaries per month during her service years where you mentioned above na 1Billion naira a month

if you calculate that for the total years she has spent it's not much na abi

it's not
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Torylanez(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
Question: how do we really know that house belongs to diezani?
How do we really know that house is worth that much considering judging by the picture that house does not look anything like a million dollar house talk less of 37.5 million?

Also if you have that much evidence against her, why haven't you charged her for anything?

APC is truly the worthless leadership I've seen really. 2 years, going to 3 years and they are still campaign rather than working.

How can we know you go school?
present your certificate
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by AggroBug: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2017
stepup2know:
Frud! Frud!! Frud!!!
Pls I was a victim and I don't want anyone to fall into this. Pls induct others too. I am living in Awka Anambra State.
I placed my phone on sale at Jiji so a guy called me at Ifite Awka Anambra State close to Irish Garden Hotel that he is interested and wants to buy my Samsung S6. We booked an appointment to see @ aforementioned venue. Sequel to that I dressed up and was on my way, so approaching to the venue he came out and he demanded to see how neat the phone was, I showed him the phone and we started negotiating just two mins at rendezvous four guys came out and slapped the one with the phone demanding the phone he gave them the phone showing up a gun within the seconds they drove away quickly. Advice: Pls when you place your items for sale, make sure you are in a well secured place. Try to induct anyone close to you now about this.
Very long time I sell on jiji i did not have such situations. Little advice, never make deals on the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' / Ultimate Solution To The Boko Haram Problem In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.