Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) (7142 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by trisha: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2005
Hey can anyone give me the adress of RMD and some cool pictures? I am dying to meet him.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Oracle(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2005
Hey trisha i'll advice u to use the words
"i'll like or love to meet him"
but not dying to meet him
anyway u're not the only one,
a fellow Nairalander is dying to meet Omotola
ACTOR'S PROFILE

Richard Evans Eyimofe Mofe-Damijo

ADDRESS: - Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

DATE OF BIRTH: 6TH JULY, 1961

MARITAL STATUS: Married

STATE OF ORIGIN: Delta State ( UDU L.G.A.)

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English, Pidgin & Urhobo

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
University Of Benin- 1980 - 1983 (B.A. Hons)
University Of Lagos - 1997-2004 (LLB)

Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Seun(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2005
Oracle: thanks.

Trisha: Remember, he's married and he has a lot of other admirers!
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by hotangel2(f): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2005
I am not dying to meet him. But i will LOVE to meet him. And i won't mind being his 2nd, third for even 15th wife. cheesy I love him. kiss
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
f dat

[size=24pt]IM DIEING TO MEET RAMSEY NOAUH [/size] , just lemme get a hold of him he too sexy rolleyes
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by queen2(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2005
Dieing to meet Ramsey nouah?, wat about him that ur dieing to meet him shocked
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by dip: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2006
hey trisha, i might be dying to see every nature that i have heard of but not dying to see some RMD of a human. If i see him self i might even say hi and i bet he might even be pleading to talk to me. Ah come-o, which one be becoming his 15th wife. last thing in my dictionary.
The only person i will love to see is Johnpaul Nwadike mostly Muna Obiekwe can someone give me any of thems phone number, email or home address. Meanwhile, i am writting from USA.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Hotstepper(f): 4:37am On Feb 14, 2006
i like muna as well but hmmmm i love chidi mokeme, desmond elliot, robert peters cry
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Aduraseyi(f): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2006
aww, i met him once @ heathrow, walked up 2 him,asked him 2 pls sign an autograph.he sed he liked my name nd i lookd cute,  smiley smiley.i was grinnin all  thru d  flight even though dis guy i  met on board d aircraft was doin my nutts in angry.RMD dint stop der.i met him in nijja as well(where we were collektin our luggages) he was on his way out tho cuz he was in first class.guess wat he did?, he called  mai name nd sed hello like hes known 4 tyme . smiley smiley trust me, i was blushin.i will nevr ever 4get dat experience.just thot i shuld share wiv u guys.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by DAMMYGLOW(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2006
haba Oracle
R.M.D. DOES NOT LIVE IN IKEJA
he lives in Ikoyi
are you sure you consulted the gods before giving this info
just joking
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Oracle(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2006
Dear Miss Dammyglow the profile provides ikeja as his residential address
besides, ikoyi is also in lagos. so whatz the stress
and in case you wanna know if i consulted the gods
you bet i did
http://www.naijacommunity.com/entertainment-articles.php?AID=44
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2006
Moved to celebrities.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Raymand(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2006
I loved reading his old columns on paper, written before i was born tongue when he use to share columns with Nee (God rest her soul) that guy is awesome!! RMD is the bomb man! intellectually and otherwise. . .
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by jaybaby(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2006
Yea i would love 2 meet him
BUT I'M DYING TO MEET JIM IYK DANG DAT GUY DRIVES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by angeltolly(f): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2006
A BEG NO DIE OOOOOO.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by jaybaby(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lol no i wnt!
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by Saymamy(f): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2007
Weeeeeeeel i see u guyz r rily into dis guy .He lives in somewhere[i cant say cos i was askd not to]I av bin 2 his house a couple of times nd he his a very nice man.His house is so beautiful nd his children r wonderful. cool
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by naijarikan(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hey ladies:

If you want to meet Richard & Jim I think you should try 'bumping' into them at Silverbird if you're in Lagos. I've met both of them a couple of times just hanging out at Silverbird. Richard was polite and pleasant to talk with and was very patient when my brother couldn't figure out my camera to snap our foto. I, however, never approached Jim because he seemed like a snobish gangster (in my opinion).
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by jaybaby(f): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2007
naijarikan:

Hey ladies:

Jim because he seemed like a snobish gangster (in my opinion).

W-A-T-E-V-A
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by trendy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2007
this one that u are dying to meet him
i hope u dont die before u meet him wink
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by QTFaith(f): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2007
I would like to meet Richard as well, I love his movies too,  smiley
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by trendy(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2007
Dreams come True
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by bigbaby(f): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2007
Trisha RMD is my daddy's friend well theyhave been together since primary school. he is coming on holidays in 3weeks time coz we are suppose 2 be going new York 2gether on holidays. so when he comes i will tell him about u.k.

jaybaby u wan to see JIM IYK well he was in peckham 2month ago and he said something about looking for a wife to my aunt wen we was chatting to him at a pub.he acts weird.
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by cuju: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
Don't let Jumoke catch u near him oh! will skin u alive, wont blame her if she does. tongue
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by 9ja4eva: 3:52am On Jul 01, 2007
Well if u r dying to meet him go to Okoties church.He is a Sunday skul teacher or so dere.U wld c him well well okay

Who wan c Ramsey Noah make d person try go dt church wey dey Muson Center.Paul Adefarasin church
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by kellorah: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2007
9ja4eva, na u biko. How do you know their churches? shocked grin
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by 9ja4eva: 1:53am On Jul 02, 2007
Yu know whether me dey Nollywood

Try dose churches u go see dem for dia.

Dey r somethings better nt said
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by kellorah: 1:54am On Jul 02, 2007
lol, true that.

You sef, which one are you 'dying' for? grin
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by 9ja4eva: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2007
Dey r somethings better nt said like i said earlier

LOL
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by kellorah: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2007
Shame dey catch u? speak up nau grin grin

but seriously, how people can be ''dying'' for these people, i wonder. undecided
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by 9ja4eva: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2007
Well d word dying is too strong

I hope dem go dey alive to see dem sha? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dying to Meet Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) by kellorah: 2:17am On Jul 02, 2007
God will keep them alife.
They could always meet in heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic & Ramsey Nouah On FAB Magazine / Love Story Of Rukaiya Indimi And Usman Dantata / Davido's Sister Rock Her Open Chest Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.