Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! (9359 Views)

Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020 / EPL: Man. United Vs West Ham Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! / EPL: Arsenal Vs Leicester City Preview...Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by jericco1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
femi4:
Liverpool is yet to win EPL in the modern era.
i fit count d number of liverpool fans on offence.
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by femi4: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lacazette scored on his Premier League debut.

I doubt Morata replicating that feat. grin grin grin

Till Then..... MANCESTER UNITED,MY PRIDE.
Is it your Morata......Top 4 seems to be elusive for the Devil since sir Alex and Howard Webb retired

1 Like

Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by okenwaa(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Over2.5 shikena........
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by RoyalBlak007: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
♤Chelsea- 2
♤Burnley-0
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by tuscani: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
I just want it to be 1.5 goals
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by TheHistorian(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
femi4:
Is it your Morata......Top 4 seems to be elusive for the Devil since sir Alex and Howard Webb retired
And..has that in anyway increase your Champions League trophy?? undecided undecided

Don't let me start with you this Sunny afternoon ooh.
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by donclark(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Today, Watford take on Liverpool at 12:30pm while Chelsea begin their title defence at home to Burnley at 3pm while Pep Guardiola's Man City visits promoted Brighton at 5:30pm.

Stream all the matches for free on your Browsers. Visit https://www.g o s s i p b o y z.com.ng/football-live-stream

Ignores the spaces...Copy the link to your browser and stream for free...
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by donclark(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chelsea to win 3-0
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by wristbangle: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chelsea 1 - 3 burnley

Burnley will be the first to score cool

*Modified*
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by osazsky(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Miracle77521:
Success
Say no to poverty
You can make a change in your life now
Sub and get yours
pls nobody shld take this guy serious he is a scam ,four of my colleagues fell for this crap on Thursday. They contributed 20k for fixed games and dey made a stake of 20k .the scammer gave them fixed odd of 180 to win 3.6 million but non of d game enter.this scam gave them 2 correct score from Sweden league I think it was AIK vs one club like that. This scams gave them 2-0Ht score but it failed .they wasted 40k on Thursday and got noting .my colleagues even called so that he could return their money but did guy keeps giving them excuses. Anyone that fall for this crap is a full . they normally Design bet9ja slip or they stake games without confirmation and at d end they put d correct score on d slip after d match, this guys are smart I swear seun take note lala do d needful to this f00l.pls don't mind my eng .
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by depumpin(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
over 2.5 up barca.....i Luv ur courage countinho
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by davss02(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
9jayes:
1:2
Sharrapdia smiley
9jayes:
1:2
Sharrapdia
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by TheHistorian(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
osazsky:
pls nobody shld take this guy serious he is a scam ,four of my colleagues fell for this crap on Thursday. They contributed 20k for fixed games and dey made a stake of 20k .the scammer gave them fixed odd of 180 to win 3.6 million but non of d game enter.this scam gave them 2 correct score from Sweden league I think it was AIK vs one club like that. This scams gave them 2-0Ht score but it failed .they wasted 40k on Thursday and got noting .my colleagues even called so that he could return their money but did guy keeps giving them excuses. Anyone that fall for this crap is a full . they normally Design bet9ja slip or they stake games without confirmation and at d end they put d correct score on d slip after d match, this guys are smart I swear seun take note lala do d needful to this f00l.pls don't mind my eng .
Your Colleagues are gullible.

Who on earth falls for this cheap scam that is outdated in this 21st century??.If indeed the scammer has a fixed odd.He wouldn't come here to solicit for subscribers rather he will stake all his savings,selling all his properties.

Once again..Your Colleagues are gullible.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by olami0: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
2:1
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Ashley86400: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
cloud9usher:
Although I'm not Yoruba, I love Yoruba interpretations:

English: "I bought pepper that is not good..."
Yoruba: "Morata tio daa..." grin

Please Chelsea fans shift lemme faint in peace grin

If you were Yoruba you would also know that the same words also translates to :
I bought pepper that is good . .(Morata tio daa).
Yoruba words have meanings depending on the sound and not justbthe syllabic arrangements..

We're winning this match.
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by officialJP(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
NL and 3-1 prediction are like u no na grin
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by CaptPlanet(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
The supposed big teams are now struggling to win...Arsenal now liverpool.

Dear Chelsea please don't struggle to win. Lets beat burnley with or without the big guns and get some confidence back.

I hope Morata scores today grin
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by spencekat(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chelsea 3 Burnley 1
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by gretblue: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
femi4:
Liverpool is yet to win EPL in the modern era.
Epic
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by spirited1: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Join ALL FOOTBALL WHATSAPP GROUP were we discus football from all the leagues in the world...the hotest
Message me Join All football lovers whatsap group were we discus football from all the leagues in the world...
Message me +2348068009915
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Davidlekkzy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pedro is injured... op
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by silkytouch(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
0-0
1-1
2-2
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by horlakunle25(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
First match= first win for chelsea, god of soccer pls go wit us... EPL don start nw....! I go dey get plenty absent on saturday for my working place tire and any gf wey no fit watch EPL wit me for weekend jst kuku ma no find me come house ooo!!
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by abimbawealth(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Are y'all ready?
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by David160(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
3-1
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by Mcreloaded(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am Chelsea for live
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by janefame3: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
DoLessons is currently hiring private lesson tutors in all LGAs. Visit https://dolessons.com
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by klebson(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chelsea winning by 3 - 0

#ProudlyChelsea
#KTBFFH
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by BYEI(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheHistorian:

And..has that in anyway increase your Champions League trophy?? undecided undecided

Don't let me start with you this Sunny afternoon ooh.

What do u wanna start with him? Oh.... I won 20 premier leagues than u, more champions League et al but u forgot that *Life* in general is all about being consistent and that's what Chelsea have been since the last 5 years...
way better than u
Re: EPL: Chelsea Vs Burnley Preview....Drop Your Views And Predictions…!!! by peeparty(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
wristbangle:
Chelsea 1 - 3 burnley

Chelsea will first score only to cry later cool

Check the records sir... we no dey loose like that on our first game of the season...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Champions League Draw! / Arsenal Vs Sevilla UCL (2 - 0) On 8th November 2023 / ESL: Tottenham Hotspur Commence Procedures To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.