Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) (20482 Views)

Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Slymonster(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmmmmmmm I am just wondering if demons in Paraguay keep talking the way they do when they are being cast out from someone,just like the one I see on there channel in Lagos...Or is it an African thing.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Penalty82(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demonic servants of God.. angry angry

Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by zolapower: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Now that bible passage has come to pass that a prophet is not honored in his own country. May God continue to honor u. And I also pray that God should forgive me for I have sinned against him and you . U are the only man of God in Nigeria who has fed,cloth and gave the hunger when they are in need . Shalom baba TB JOSHUA

3 Likes

Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
mehn dat lady large ooo shocked shocked
the guys for here wey dey look for paraguan lady to marry for paraguay papers dats a potential suitor for u grin grin
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by victorv12(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Paraguay is a third world country like Nigeria but more developed than ours. Religion is the opium of the masses. There are some patriots in that country that deserved that award more than TB Joshua.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by claremont(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you

None of these church leaders deserve to be commended, their so-called 'humanitarian effort' is simply recycled tithes and offerings. They are all corrupt, just like our politicians.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by scottB(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=xxx1233 post=59400279]Click Here To Claim It

See my 2016 Data balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.[s][quote author=xxx1233 post=59400279]Click Here To Claim It

NOT OUT DATED YET.[/s][quote author=xxx1233 post=59400279]Click Here To Claim It

NOT OUT DATED YET.

SCAM ALERT!!!!
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

Hope to visit your church someday, thou im a lesbian hope u accept me.
as long as u got a fat wallet u always welcome cheesy
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by lilwheezy1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by judedwriter(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:
planning to open a church soon

if am not called by God I'll employ a called man
Call me...my no. Is 070388...
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by akigbemaru: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
sixtuschimere:
   In recognition of his leadership and humanitarian works, the government of Paraguay presented Prophet T.B. Joshua with the Paraguay Order of Merit, Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua. In addition to this honour of privilege, the Board and Members of the Asuncion Municipality declared Prophet T.B. Joshua as an Illustrious visitor, sealing this off with the presentation of Honour of Illustrious Visitor and the Key of The City of Asuncion to him.

Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua started yesterday.According to him,they were joined by people not only of Paraguayan origin, but also nationals from neighbouring countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and other South American countries. The Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua, taking place from Friday 11 August 2017 and Saturday 12 August 2017, at the Estadio de los Defensores del Chaco in the Paraguayan capital city of Asuncion, is to only bring divine healing, redemption, restoration and deliverance to the sick, fallen, weak and deprived but also bring the people of Paraguay and South America closer to God through the works of God’s Word.

The Day-1 of the Paraguay Crusade with TB Joshua ended successfully after a mass prayer, which was followed by the Presentation of Paraguay Order of Merit – Paraguay’s Highest Honour to T.B. Joshua – and the Presentation of Illustrious Visitor, which was crowned with the presentation of the Key of The City to Prophet T.B. Joshua, in recognition of his global leadership and humanitarian work that is changing lives, changing nations and changing the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/tb-joshua-receives-paraguay-order-of.html?m=1
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by D1official: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
In a deep voice of an atheist ""All dis so called miracles are placebo effects"".
I just wonder why those placebos aren't obtainable in your life's.
Christ over all.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:

You try and open the church, make demons visit you in the night and flogged the living day light out of you.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:

fool
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you
atheist.... who cares
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by NabeelAbu: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
juju at work. she our mumu not do yet ni?Their babalawo will soon talk
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by 1metre: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
atheist man grin, now u can see the power and existence of God in manifestation. repent o train don full already.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by HMZi: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

ohh!!!! Lesbian,thats hot...May God deliver yhu as you visit SCOAN sha!!!!
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by mrsfavour(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Penalty82:
Render therefore to all their dues:tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another:for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
pls I need this bible quotation pls, been looking for it. pls
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by mrsfavour(f): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sirheny007:
Demonic servants of God.. angry angry
oh my God, why did u say so?
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by cinolala(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:

Abeg no go kill one man of God with selfish interest ooo
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Penalty82(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
mrsfavour:
pls I need this bible quotation pls, been looking for it. pls

Romans 13:7
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by warmachine(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

He will with open arms...just go and see for your self
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Funkybabee(f): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

Yes........that spirit will leave you on that day

Wish u can go there not to late!!!!
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Eqbumb(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
taylor88:

I'm called, we can work together... �
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
why the podium is so empty does it mean this ppl no longer believe in our prophet that cripple fat woman I need her contact grin cheesy grin
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
zinachidi:
O boy eeh, that woman fat nor be here ooo. Choii.
her p^usy go dey tight
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by tiwasiaife(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:

How come ur Monika is sebastine while ur an aetheist?
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by memnon37(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
ihatebuhari:
God bless u MOG.

jesus never rejects..he saves heals and delivers. come you will be welcomed as a person who jesus loves...he will then reveal himself to you.

with all care and love you are welcome

am a scoan member
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
memnon37:

jesus never rejects..he saves heals and delivers. come you will be welcomed as a person who jesus loves...he will then reveal himself to you.

with all care and love you are welcome

am a scoan member
thanks.
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
victorv12:
Paraguay is a third world country like Nigeria but more developed than ours. Religion is the opium of the masses. There are some patriots in that country that deserved that award more than TB Joshua.
Nope, Paraguay is not more developed than your Country...
Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by memnon37(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
i am proud of you my father in christ and mentor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! / 2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola / Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.