Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly (2092 Views)

Join,trade/invest With Trading Company,earn Good Profit Weekly,get Loan / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / #40,000 Profit Weekly From A Common Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by vanmusco(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Any help?
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by exporttraining: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Reseller of super healing skin care product wanted to make minimum of 50% profits on each other. reach me 08035268121 if interested
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
yes I have a business that guarantees u profit every week. with 1k capital, you can make min of 500 as profit every week. now calculate ur profit if it were 10k capital that u use. the worst thing that could happen to u in this business is that u will break even for the week.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by ifybaby555: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
check my signature. You get paid daily
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by vanmusco(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
strong766:
yes I have a business that guarantees u profit every week. with 1k capital, you can make min of 500 as profit every week. now calculate ur profit if it were 10k capital that u use. the worst thing that could happen to u in this business is that u will break even for the week.
I'm interested
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by exporttraining: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Company seek resellers of skin care product. this is long term investment with guarantee return. interested people should reach 08035268121. no minimum amount to be a reseller. they are product that work well. ] I'm interested[/quote]
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Naruto87(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
forex
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
vanmusco:
I'm interested
DONT WORRY, it would be officially lunched on the 11th of sept......watch out. but prepare your 10k aside o because no be free, to join you must pay 10k which would be renewed after 3 months. LAST WEEK PROFIT WAS #760 with just 1k capital, u know what it would be if you use 10k capital.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by ssolaoye: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by mekkynnams(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2017
EARN OVER 450,000 NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS.
Good morning guys, how would you like to earn over 450,000 every month, work in one of the biggest industries in Nigeria (Real Estate) and best of all, you can do this part time or full time. You're your own boss here. As a real estate consultant, you get paid 10-15% commission on properties you're able to sell. So for example if you're able to sell a property of 5,000,000 naira, your commission will be 15% of 5,000,000 which is 750,000 naira. Yes, this is how much you can earn and even more. As a real estate consultant, you can recruit people to be part of the business as well and you also get paid 5% of any property that your recruit was able to sell. So for example, if you haven't been able to make a sale in a month and you have just 10 recruits and two of them were able to make sales of 5,000,000 each in that month, you will earn 5% each that is 10% of 10,000,000 which totals 1,000,000 in just a single month and if your recruit makes sales in a week then you get paid that week. This is a real business involving well known real estate companies. This is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a serious business. If you're serious about making money and you're willing to work hard and smart for it then this business is definitely for you. If you're interested, send "I'm interested in REC" with your name to me on WhatsApp here: 08095852031.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by DrPlato: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Send an email to decentmoney2013@gmail.com for free info.
Tested and trusted.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing? Kindly contact me asap on 08165431171 (whatsapp). Only serious minded individual only
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by vanmusco(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
strong766:
DONT WORRY, it would be officially lunched on the 11th of sept......watch out. but prepare your 10k aside o because no be free, to join you must pay 10k which would be renewed after 3 months. LAST WEEK PROFIT WAS #760 with just 1k capital, u know what it would be if you use 10k capital.
what's d name of d program ooo
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Godfullsam(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
strong766:

Let me know about d business pls
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Limitless72(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
strong766:

Hey bro...

Am interested too
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Limitless72(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Naruto87:
forex

Bro talk to me about forex
How does this stuff work?....
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Godfullsam:

Let me know about d business pls
vanmusco:
what's d name of d program ooo

Make una relax....just keep ur 10k de wait. my mind de even tell me say make i no tell people this thing, make I just de enjoy my money and people go de ask say where this guy de get him money from grin
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Naruto87(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Limitless72:

Bro talk to me about forex

How does this stuff work?....

I'll advice u Google it and do an extensive research.. its a way to make a lot of cash and at the same time loss a lot if u don't have d mentality and deep knowledge about it.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by globaljobs(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
vanmusco:
Any help?

Try foodstuff distribution business
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Fxmanager(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2017
vanmusco:
Any help?

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Veeflow(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello- Can you distribute imported matches candles batteries and more to bigger markets?? Any part in the country. Then email me. Let's talk business. Marketingworldwithvee@gmail.com
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by domiron: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2017
No monetary investment needed. You just need to invest your time. I guaranty after 1 week, it's worth it. For more info whatsapp only to 09090668963
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by exporttraining: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Become Reseller of skin care product. everyone want to look good. turn it to ways of making cash. i will teach you how to market them in short time.
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by taiedo1: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2017
strong766:
Am interested
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by simplyl: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by DEmejioba1: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
strong766:
am interested
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Finest4luv1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
strong766:
am intrested
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by Dollabiz: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Read below
Thank.me later
Re: I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly by undisputed12(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
strong766:
i'm interested
How do i contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Shipping From. Malaysia To Nigeria? / How To Produce Whiteboard Markers Ink In Nigeria And Training / Any UK Or Australia AZA Loader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.