Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (51490 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
Don't know who to blame... she might be doing it for of love she has for her husband.... dats 1 tin with women wen they love dey love indeed undecided
I can't blame the woman either..
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Jabioro: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
The woman needed brain reset while the husband also moved his own to factory default.... radarada bi obe oloka!
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by odeligboikwo: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Cyriacus hmmm
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by oriewanbe: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2017
pictures or Idontbiliv this. how can a woman agree to be servicing two masters at a time?
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by demefa(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Udemeh got a gal pregnant b4 he married Joy, d problem is from Joy. Udemeh should walk away cause she's not even ashamed of the act. D man is weak.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by XKZ(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
The woman is polyandrous in nature. The man should just accept the second husband.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Azam101: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
The man has lost his self esteem

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by dasparrow: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
AFTER GOD,FEAR WOMEN

AND MEN for the bible says that the heart of MAN is desperately wicked. Who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:9)
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Smartademu(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Its only stupid men that will allow their wives to operate beer palours. cool
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by jamace(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Sometimes, it is difficult for me to easily blame some actions. This is one of the situations.

Hmm.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
What a shame.

Her name is supposed to be changed to Sadness

Your right hand full of better things....continue
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by kingrt2(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmm
See signature sha
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Nsoooo ke nditor nnyin esuenne owo nto mi ??

Chaiii
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by muller101(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Lies
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by DesireBenjamin: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Man chased he's first wife who already had a child for him and got married to Joy who instead of giving him children, gives him heart attack.
The spirit of ur first wife and child is showing you pepper. You should ask God for mercy and go back to your first wife else, your end will be worse than your begining.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by segebase(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
udemeh reminds me of Guinness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by AngelicBeing: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
sad
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by dakeskese(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Lols...

reading this, all dat comes to my mind is dat advert we used to watch on Supersport back in d day: "...my son Udeme is a great man. When he was a child, his teachers asked him what he wanted to become;..."
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by cstr1000: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
It seems the fault is from the woman.
The husband already had a woman pregnant outside wedlock.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by odeligboikwo: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Beer business hmmm no marrief woman is safe in this business
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by alowonle02(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
This is too much for this man oo, the only advise I can issue out for you (husban) is to depart with harlot call you wife. That should have been the way she has been living her life since she was born into did world. Please me her go and pray to God to compensate you with such a very humble and deligent wife. Sorry you hear. Biko
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Klington: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
most women that run beer parlor business are dead guilty of this shameless act

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Eyop: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nsoooo ke nditlr nnyin esuenne owo nto mi ??

Chaiii

grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

A woman who runs a beer parlour will only be called a wife by a foolish husband.

No woman be person wife for beer parlour. All of them na Oloshos.

It is not compulsory for every woman to give birth to children.

A man who gives his consent for his wife to be shagged by another man is a complete 'Ozuor'

He was simply hallucinating to have thought, the wife would stop seeing her god sent customer especially when he is a maniac in bed.

Just imagine a man going to another man saying things like "My brother, life don tire me. I don do tire but pikin never still enter. As I c u so, I know say na god send u come, abeg u go fit help me give my wife belle

Nonsense!

If you are so desperate, why not embrace the option of IVF.
The university of Benin teaching hospital has a reputable team of medical experts to handle cases like this.

Them go even make sure na twins ur wife go carry!

Such a disgrace!

In fact, no sane man should allow his wife run a beer parlour.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
dingbang:
I think its in the nature of women to reason stupidly sometimes.
yes.... I don't blame d woman... I blame d stupid idiotic husband who foolishly bought into d game of her getting pregnant elsewhere when he knows he did impregnated a woman before he got married.... If this was my brother, i will disown him

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by chakula: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
What a nonsense? Having marital affairs with somebody apart from a legalised one, it seems the guy is heartless for not divorcing her. He will die soon and, as well she will grin continue with her best bed warmer.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by mecussey(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
What a shame.

Her name is supposed to be changed to Sadness

power of jabulani...the customer jabulani tested better but the customer will lose interest as soon as the husband leave the ashaowo for the randy man. Stolen sexx is always sweet to ediots.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by dominique(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Very distasteful title

The man should only take offense IF he has not been trying to impregnate other women outside. It's most likely he has as most men are advised to when couple are trying to conceive. The woman would be advised to keep fasting and praying and drinking annointing oil. For all we know, he's the one with the issues but it's the woman that will be at the receiving ends of insults, pressure and ridicule from the extended family.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Fourwinds: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
XKZ:
The woman is polyandrous in nature. The man should just accept the second husband.
even in my grave if my son should except such a thing, my spirit will get up to hunt him

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2017
smithsydny:
I can't blame the woman either..

For all those justifying evil for WHATEVER reason, the LAW of equal measure is coming for. You are the next "stories that touch". Say Amen!

There are unmistakable signs that show that a marriage has broken down irreparably. Failure to dissolve the marriage at that stage is the reason for sorry stories.
If couples continue, foolishly, to preserve what is clearly lost, complications are bound to occur. It is a lie from the pit of hell to say that God is against the dissolution of marriages among a carnal generation. He prefers otherwise, yes. God has laid down rules for permanent separation of couples.

If however you hypocritically decide to be deceiving the world that you have a marriage when you have none, you will both surely and dearly pay for the folly- sometimes with your lives!

Also, as long as you successfully deceive yourself and others that you have a marriage, the BONDS of marriage are BINDING on you. There is therefore no legal, moral or reasonable grounds for FOOOLS to be justifying waywardness and infidelity in a subsisting marriage.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by kalishay: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the couple was yet to have a child 13 years after they got married while Udemeh had sent away another woman he married and impregnated before he met Joy
[/quote

So mr u think u ll escape karma?
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
XKZ:

Nay, you are simply a natural "confusionist"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.