Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following (583 Views)

Airbnb Clone & Car Rental Script / PHP Scripts, Bulk Sms, Investment Scripts, School Management Scripts, And Other / Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by RuddyFusion(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
I am currently working on a Car Rental Website and Need's PHP Scripts that will enable the following.

1) enable users registration/login update/editing of profile on the site.

2) Based on the car choice indicated during registration, users will be matched with available cars from the database or shown what's available if their car choice is not available

3) They can simply search out car's of choice, adding to cart and making payment based on their booking.

4) Both the users and admin get's notification via email and SMS once booking is done.

Customers can also HIRE drivers from the same platform

1) System should be able to match exact drivers from the site database base on experience to the searching customers.

Anyone with PHP Scripts that can do the above should let me know below and drop his/her number for me to get in touch. I need this done by the end of this coming week, so you will have to implement the scripts with me and we test and be sure all works well before payment is made.

I am not insisting on PHP, if this can easily be done with any JS frameworks then cool but i prefer PHP for this alongside mysql (for the DB )

Thanks to you all in advance
Re: Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by havilahconsults: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
RuddyFusion:
I am currently working on a Car Rental Website and Need's PHP Scripts that will enable the following.

1) enable users registration/login update/editing of profile on the site.

2) Based on the car choice indicated during registration, users will be matched with available cars from the database or shown what's available if their car choice is not available

3) They can simply search out car's of choice, adding to cart and making payment based on their booking.

4) Both the users and admin get's notification via email and SMS once booking is done.

Customers can also HIRE drivers from the same platform

1) System should be able to match exact drivers from the site database base on experience to the searching customers.

Anyone with PHP Scripts that can do the above should let me know below and drop his/her number for me to get in touch. I need this done by the end of this coming week, so you will have to implement the scripts with me and we test and be sure all works well before payment is made.

I am not insisting on PHP, if this can easily be done with any JS frameworks then cool but i prefer PHP for this alongside mysql (for the DB )

Thanks to you all in advance

Havilah Consults can develop it according to your request. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222
Re: Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by RuddyFusion(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
havilahconsults:

Havilah Consults can develop it according to your request. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222

Thanks but am looking to deal with an individual not a group, just a fellow that has the script and can see to it's implementation
Re: Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by havilahconsults: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
RuddyFusion:

Thanks but am looking to deal with an individual not a group, just a fellow that has the script and can see to it's implementation

Just give us a call. We are really flexible and affordable with lots of experience. Give us a trial today and you won't regret it
Re: Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by bluesystem: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Working On A Car Rental Website And Needs PHP Scripts That Will Do The Following by Duchman67: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
http://kobohosts.info/?page_id=274

The link above will do the following:

1) enable users registration/login update/editing of profile on the site......

2) users can search the car/drivers database and book cars or drivers from what is available.Each car/driver listing will have a booking link and unique id

3) After booking is made and bank transfer alert received ..confirmation email and sms is sent out from booking dashboard.

4) Both the users and admin get's notification via email and SMS when pending or approved booking is done.

Dashboard is visible to only admin and booking form is visible to only logged in members.

For any inquiries please call or whatsapp Odi 2348135464570

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Adsence Ads To Vanish Constantly On Blogger? / Host Your Website For FREE / Instagram And Twitter Account Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.