Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,277 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] (4383 Views)

Original Milk Factory! Endowed Naija Actress Flaunt Her Gigantic Boobs & Curves / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
It's true beauty comes in different sizes and shapes, and that of this endowed corper is no exception as her huge mammary gland has got the media buzzing.

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Not again

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by DarkMagic(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Nawa oo
Aren't these things heavy for u?

And u av old finish..boobs b sweeping the ground grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Not huge enough grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Jostico: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
see wati only you carry. there is love in sharing no dey for your Bible

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Not huge enough grin
Na wa ooo...are you for real...some don't even have a pouch
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2017
chily11:

Na wa ooo...are you for real...some don't even have a pouch
Yea,for real.Her boobs still learning tho. grin grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Yea,for real.Her boobs still learning tho. grin grin
And who's that....
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2017
chily11:

And who's that....
My neighbour grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by yinkarh187(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
I Was expecting a real factory made of concrete and steel mtchwww
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
My neighbour grin
hope she's not like her...

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
chily11:

hope she's not like her...
We are talking about boobs here, that lady u uploaded her pix don't have boobs.She is just tall and huge. grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
We are talking about boobs here, that lady u uploaded her pix don't have boobs.She is just tall and huge. grin
let's see the competitor
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
chily11:

let's see the competitor
I don't have her pic, come to my area. grin
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by FTrebirth(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
heavens bless the mighty boobs!

special wife material. can sustain a family with fresh milk supply.

1 Like

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I don't have her pic, come to my area. grin
lala lemme ask abiola
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
heavens bless the mighty boobs!
special wife material. can sustain a family with fresh milk supply.
Bros you wicked ooo
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Abee79(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2017
wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Fidecoo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
chily11:
It's true beauty comes in different sizes and
shapes, and that of this endowed corper is no
exception as her huge mammary gland has got
the media buzzing.
, after them go come here they tell us "missing corper/lady". Where by it is the ladies advertising themselves to be,,,,, ,,,,,,.
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by can89(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chai.. Something in my mind now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htXH4JfYzxg
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by chily11: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fidecoo:
, after them go come here they tell us "missing corper/lady". Where by it is the ladies advertising themselves to be,,,,, ,,,,,,.
wety she come dey do for you if you kidnap am
Re: Corp Member Breaks The Media With Her Gigantic Milk Factory [photos] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rubbish!! Wetin i wan use am do?

(1) (Reply)

"Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) / What Breaking News Will Make This Guy Stressed Up Like This?? / Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.