Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name (512 Views)

What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos) / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by Ore000: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
lemme go first 'i will pick the world and drop it on your f......g head'
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by ebukahandsome(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Shawty listens to my flows as it makes her head wet, if she is listening to it on bed, she probably gon bed wet
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by Ore000: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2017
is that preety blanco's guap
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by Ore000: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
'she says i drive her crazy,i told her to put on her seatbelt'
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by gabinogem(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illin' to stop Amoxicillin's just not real enough
The criminal, cop killin', hip-hop villain
A minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners
You're comin' with me, feel it or not
You're gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of God lives in us
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by Nbote(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
gabinogem:
Adrenaline shots of penicillin could not get the illin' to stop Amoxicillin's just not real enough
The criminal, cop killin', hip-hop villain
A minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners
You're comin' with me, feel it or not
You're gonna fear it like I showed you the spirit of God lives in us

Dat sounds like something from Slim Shady..

1 Like

Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by gabinogem(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Nbote:

Dat sounds like something from Slim Shady..
great guess
Re: Quote And Guess Your Favourite Lyric From Your Best Song Without The Song's Name by realtem(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ore000:
lemme go first 'i will pick the world and drop it on your f......g head'
lil wayne and eminem---drop the world

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Movies Of The Week. Latest Movies 2017 / BBNaija 3: Dee-one Rejects Fellow Housemate Ahneeka During Paring. / Bbnaija: How Big Brother Turned Lolu To A ‘flirt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.