Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! (743 Views)

How Im Building A Career From Online Affiliate Marketing. / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading.. #2500 only / Check Out This Well Dressed Aya (Tiger Nuts) Seller At A Restuarant In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
im a graduate of federal university of technology ,owerri .i just rounded up my service(april).i have got parents who are less concerned about my welfare,they feel food is d only thing ever is meant to be provided. My dad has worked in some notable oil companies in the country(presently working) and my mum happens to work in the nigeria custom service but they are not ready to make calls or push my cv.they are always giving me excuses here and there,maybe dad doesnt want me to earn like him.im so confused ,depressed and dont know what to do.most of my friends have adviced me to give them war at home ,im this kinda quiet and cool p
erson but sincerly i regret being a cool person.My mum helps her siblings with money if they ask and cant help me,im so confused. We got 3 cars at home but i dont know how to drive because mum has always convinced dad that ild kill my self if i drive the car. i now smoke,drink and sleep outside.... please i need ur advice
Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by stanokey007: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
I understand your challenge.. you can speak to these guys counselme...they are professional counselors.. I believe they can help you and it is also free...092749494.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by njele: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
"maybe dad doesnt want me to earn like him", listen to yourself. you have been given education, use it and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by dejt4u(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
drop your CV for your dad and mum's friends. ask them for their help in getting placement without informing your parents about it.. if they later find out, they will have a rethink.. they are still probably seeing you as that little child they gave birth to decades ago.. now you have to show them that you are now a full grown man..
Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
dejt4u:
drop your CV for your dad and mum's friends. ask them for their help in getting placement without informing your parents about it.. if they later find out, they will have a rethink.. they are still probably seeing you as that little child they gave birth to decades ago.. now you have to show them that you are now a full grown man..

thanks bro
Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by ckuteg(f): 1:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Uncle listen to yourself.... You now smoke, drink and sleep outside, so whose life is gonna be messed up, your life bro. Your parent had given you the gift to take you further in life... Stop relying on them to get you a job.... It's even annoying hearing you say that, except you are maybe 17 to 18years or 16. Apply for jobs... One of it will eventually click, sometimes the pay will be very annoying sef, a meagre.. Abeg start collect am.. Gather small experience whilst still applying for better opportunities even your parent go feel am say this guy is serious. That's why they don't trust you with any of their assets... Imagine they can't even allow you drive any of the car.. I won't too if I was in their shoes as you still depend on them to determine your fate .. When you get serious am sure they will notice it... You will even be respected... And more can be entrusted to you. Waiting for momma and poppa..am sorry for being blunt. But it's the truth. Tell people too you are in need of a job. I even just read when you rounded off your service... Just April.. You have only spent 3 months at home and you are already complaining.. I don't understand you sef.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
1. Your dad low key knows you're grossly irresponsible. I mean, you keep bad friends, smoke, drink and sleep outside.

2. You graduated with a miserable CGPA. Probably a lower or Third class.

3. You're a twa.t for thinking your dad doesn't want the best for you.

Young man you're going to live a very miserable life if care is not taken.

The fact here is this. Your parents are not confident in your ability, person or character hence why they're unwilling to stick out their neck for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me !!!!! Im Going Nuts!!!!! by Kennyprince: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
I feel a graduate is no longer a kid. You shd be able to talk to these people (mum and dad) on the need for u to start working.

by brother, your problem lies in doing this perhaps they feel u ain't serious about work yet

(1) (Reply)

Goriola Erogbogbo Completes US International Visitors Leadership Program. / Share The Link To The Thread That Have Help You Here On Nairaland / Matured Father Seen Hawking Doughnuts. See Reactions (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.