Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment (1306 Views)

Will The Church Go Through The Tribulation? Part 1 / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Great Deception In The Endtime And The Rise Of The Antichrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
This thread is one in the series of threads to prepare the minds of the people, making them ready to receive our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ whose coming and revelation is very imminent.

May the LORD find us worthy when he is revealed. May he make us partakers of His kingdom, Amen.

Come with me and let us examine the Scriptures, logically, sequentially, compositely, and intelligently.

No time for fables or woolly thinking here wink

2 Likes

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mathew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened,

What is the tribulation?
Those days? Which days?

In Mathew 24, Jesus was telling his disciples that the tribulations will commence when they see the Abomination which causes desolation encircling Jerusalem Mathew 24:15. He told his disciples to flee from Jerusalem when they see this sign. In 70AD, 37years after Jesus was crucified, Jerusalem was sacked and destroyed by Roman forces.

The soldiers and forces of Rome were the abomination which caused desolation.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
History and precedent

When Babylon under King Nebuchadnezzar sacked Jerusalem, Babylon assumed world leadership (Head of Gold, Daniel 2:38) . This is because Jerusalem is the temple of God, and whoever is in control of Jerusalem rules the world. The destruction of Jerusalem was the beginning of the first great Jewish tribulation. This tribulation ended when the Great King Cyrus of Persia allowed the Jews to return home to rebuild the temple Ezra 1:2-3.

The temple that Nebuchadnezzar destroyed was the first temple, or Solomon’s temple. When the Jews returned home, they built the second temple.

When Rome sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the second temple, it assumed world leadership, and another tribulation commenced for the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Roman tribulation, when will it end?

The tribulation of Israel by the Romans started when the Romans destroyed the second temple. Jesus had warned his disciples about this. He told them, when you see the abomination that causes desolation taking a stand in the holy place, just flee, flee to the mountains Mathew 24:15-16, 21. Your flight will be the start of the great tribulation.

Mathew 24:15-16, 21
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand : ) 16 then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:

21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

We see clearly above, Jesus telling his disciples to flee when they see Roman forces standing in/encircling the Holy place (Jerusalem). He warned them that this encirclement was the beginning of the great tribulation.

Flee when you see this sign.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Commentary on Biblical identities and timelines

Much of the challenges of the interpretation of the Bible is due to lack of understanding of who the true Israelites/Jews of the Bible are, and also the lack of understanding of the time-lines of the prophecies. Once a person is able to identify the real Biblical Israelites, Bible prophecy will begin to make sense.

Tons of effort has been made to conceal the true meaning of the Bible, it has been re-written over a million times into countless translations mostly geared towards making sure that its deep truths remain hidden forever. But Hallelujah!!! CHRIST AROSE FROM THE DEAD, BY THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
The characteristics of the great tribulation

When Jesus had warned his disciples of the sign of the abomination of desolation, he now commenced to give them the characteristics of the tribulation Mathew 24:5-14.

We must note that Jesus did not set out his conversation with his disciples in a chronological sequence.
He did not start follow a timeline chronological sequence to explain his points; he started by first giving the characteristics of the tribulation and its progression Mathew 24:5-14, then he gave the sign to identify its commencement and progression Mathew 24:15, then he showed them what to do when they see the sign Mathew 24:16-20. Jesus proceeds to tell us that it will be a great tribulation Mathew 24:21, then again he gives more characteristics of the tribulation Mathew 22-26.

To understand this prophecy, one must be able to identify the true/real/original subjects of Jesus’ conversation, who are the TRUE JEWS, THE NEGROES. One must also adequately situate the timelines, otherwise one will make a whole mess of the interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Which brings us to the crux of this thread
Immediately after the tribulation of those days

How do we know that the tribulation has ended, how do we know the time of this ‘immediately after’?

Let us remember that the tribulation as described to us by Jesus is all a time of danger; Wars, rumours of war, famine, pestilences, disease, earthquakes etc. and it was precipitated by Rome’s destruction of Jerusalem. We will know the end of the tribulation because Rome that precipitated its commencement will also be the one to declare its end. Tribulation started with loss of PEACE and SAFETY, tribulation will also end with the declaration of PEACE and SAFETY. The mouths that declared WAR and DANGER will also declare PEACE and SAFETY.

Take note, Rome did not disappear, Rome only morphed. Rome is still with us today, still ruling us.

Mathew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

‘’Immediately after the tribulation (War and Danger)’’…
‘’For when they shall say Peace and Safety’’…

The sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Expect a declaration of peace and safety in the news very soon. The news will come from heaven.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by ben4ever(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2017
MrPresident1:
Expect a declaration of peace and safety in the news very soon. The news will come from heaven.

Don't know what to say, but i just dreamt of trump nuking North Korea
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2017
ben4ever:

Don't know what to say, but i just dreamt of trump nuking North Korea

No nuking anywhere
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Read and wake up!
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Before this week runs out or highest Sunday next week, Peace and Safety will be declared. Let your eyes and ears be wide open
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by ben4ever(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Read what please?,. Okay..... I see
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by sonmvayina(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
If I say that within the week, a man is going to throw an egg at the governor of edo state, and on Thursday I go and wait for him at the place where he is giving a speech and throw an egg at him.
Does that make make me a prophet? As what I said came to pass?

If I write on a piece of paper today, that nigeria is going to win the nations cup in 2013, and I date the paper as 15/4/1999..and you happen to find the paper..how are you going to know if I wrote that note after the event?..

While looking at these matters let us ponder on some factors......

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
Before this week runs out or highest Sunday next week, Peace and Safety will be declared. Let your eyes and ears be wide open

How many of you saw the declaration of Peace and Safety on TV? grin

GOD be praised forever.

Israel, the world is now yours wink
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by ben4ever(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Have not seen it oooo
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Look very well.

Peace and safety for everyone.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by ben4ever(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Look where?
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
ben4ever:
Look where?

The news is everywhere
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Matthew 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days hall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Darkened sun
Darkened moon
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Isaiah 12:9-11

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

On the day when Babylon the great was judged and the wicked answered for their wickedness, and the sinners paid for their iniquity, the sun was darkened in its going forth, the moon also did not cause her light to shine.

The sun was darkened in its going forth...
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2017
The proclamation of peace and safety was end of the roman tribulation.

Who saw the declaration on TV? grin
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by arantess: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
The proclamation of peace and safety was end of the roman tribulation.

Who saw the declaration on TV? grin
Be specific pls
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
sonmvayina:
If I say that within the week, a man is going to throw an egg at the governor of edo state, and on Thursday I go and wait for him at the place where he is giving a speech and throw an egg at him.
Does that make make me a prophet? As what I said came to pass?

If I write on a piece of paper today, that nigeria is going to win the nations cup in 2013, and I date the paper as 15/4/1999..and you happen to find the paper..how are you going to know if I wrote that note after the event?..

While looking at these matters let us ponder on some factors......

What is your point, are you questioning the authenticity and validity of Bible prophecies? Come out plainly.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
arantess:

Be specific pls

You need to understand what the tribulation was all about, then you will understand the declaration.

What was the tribulation all about?
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by sonmvayina(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

What is your point, are you questioning the authenticity and validity of Bible prophecies? Come out plainly.

Yes, very much so....the people who fulfilled the prophesy are the same people that wrote it...and more over there is no way of knowing if they where written after the event..
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by NPComplete: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Another failed prophecy.

Very soon this OP will change his monicker again and rebrand himself and still keep selling the same snake oil.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by YahwehPenis: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am d holy preek of God & d day of Cries cumming has neared.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
sonmvayina:

Yes, very much so....the people who fulfilled the prophesy are the same people that wrote it...and more over there is no way of knowing if they where written after the event..

Ahh ok I see. Yes, it is Mathew that planted the moon in the path of the sun to block its light from reaching earth. It was a conspiracy between Mathew, Luke, amd Mark to block the sun, you are right.

Even if somebody wakes up from the dead to testify these things to you, you still will not believe.

To everyman his own.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
NPComplete:
Another failed prophecy.

Very soon this OP will change his monicker again and rebrand himself and still keep selling the same snake oil.

My handle is older than yours on this forum, and my message has been consistent. I have not (and will never EVER) ask anyone to give me money or join any organisation, as I am inspired in the Word of God, I bring it out for God's people who are willing and ready to receive it.

I am the watchman over Israel, I have blown long and hard on my trumpet.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days...Endtime And Judgment by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Read

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze / Controversial Onitsha Based Pst. Odumeje Takes Swipe At English Speaking Pastors / Is Satan Able To Make Some Women Conceive Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.