Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

"I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi (3378 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Flexygist: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Call out Her Ex Nigerian Boyfriend, OriYomi Johnson on Snapchats.

In her Word, She Said Dating Yomi Was are biggest regret in life and she Even wish to unfuck him with his Small Joystick.

See Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/12/i-wish-i-can-unbleeped-you-kenyan-socialite-vera-sidika-tells-her-nigerian-ex-boyfriend-yomi/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Philistine(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lols! Olosho dey vex!
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by daewoorazer(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Technically, to unfcuk someone

Means

You wanna fuvk him again

and yes you as a matter of fact should go ahead....

When d small banana was falling on you, we nohear pim, why are we getting disturbed by ur noise now?

#zanga

3 Likes

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Tapout(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
yomi and squad after reading this....

1 Like

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
”In her Word, She Said Dating Yomi Was are
biggest regret in life and she Even wish to unfuck
him with his Small Joysticks”

4 Likes

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by maverickdude(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
lmao....just tell him u still want his di*k grin

1 Like

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Tamarapetty(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Akant hep bet laugh
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Gentlevin: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
hahahahaha unfuck? like seriously? U can't babe. But u can come to d car wash for flushing of ur V......
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
The trash of ladies in this nation is just alarming, when you were eating his money he was a saint, now he is a devil, big cow.
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by dubemeagle(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
With his small dick
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by axortedbabe(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
They gbensher has gbenshed d gbenshee already so madam there is no ungbenshing..
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by BLACKdagger: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ita simple na.
Just stay ontop as the woman..wetin una dey call dat position sef... coward position. grin
Thats how to unfuck sombody.
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Ganja109(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Simply give him back all dat he spent on u..
By doing soo u have unfucked him.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Rtopzy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unfucking is allowed........ more enjoyment 4 d guy.
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Basic123: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
That is a yoruba demon for you.

there is nothing you can do about it.
To unfcuk...he needs to Bleep you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by SalamRushdie: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rtopzy:
Unfucking is allowed........ more enjoyment 4 d guy.

grin grin y'all mad on Nairaland I swear
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by Rtopzy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin grin y'all mad on Nairaland I swear
Lolz..... we ain't mad bro
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by chukxie(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2017
The internet has allowed talentless people to become celebrity, socialite... while brainy folks graduating with first class degrees are given little or no mention nor recognition.
Re: "I Wish I Can Unfcuk You” - Vera Sidika Tells Her Nigerian Ex Boyfriend, Yomi by SolexxBarry(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Unfukc ke,aunty u have already fukced d fukc na,it can't be unfukced unless u want to refukc d fukcer grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet, Spotted With A Chinese Lady At KFC - Photo / Maid Arrested After CCTV Caught Her Sleep!ng With Her Boss 10-year-old Son Watc / Beyonce Vs Rihanna:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.