Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (3727 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments / Name One Pretty Nairalander That Is So Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
She won!!!

Thanks everyone who voted.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bump

Thanks to all those who have voted!
Please keep the votes coming
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Draei please vote cry
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by doublewisdom: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please upload the pretty girl's picture so we can vote.

1 Like

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Draei: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
CoCoLav:
Dr.aei please vote cry
Yeah, just did.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
It's attached to my post
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Draei:

Yeah, just did.

Thank you!
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
Please upload the pretty girl's picture so we can vote.

Attached
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by makydebbie(f): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Those that want to vote but are not on ig nko? embarassed

Let laveda and Blackhawk01 vote for me biko. embarassed
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Ichietome: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nonsense. Why should I vote for her
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by leslimark(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Frankenstein: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, Romancelanders, a very handsome Nairalander needs your votes too.

Help your boy win by liking and sharing my flash fiction story at the literature section.

Ikorodu Guard by Frankenstein.

Here's the link to the story...
https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59322631
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Frankenstein: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cocolav, I am going over to Instagram to vote but please, vote for me also.
Frankenstein:
Please, Romancelanders, a very handsome Nairalander needs your votes too.

Help your boy win by liking and sharing my flash fiction story at the literature section.

Ikorodu Guard by Frankenstein.

Here's the link to the story...
https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59322631
Cocolav, I am going over to Instagram to vote but please, vote for me also.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Frankenstein:
Cocolav, I am going over to Instagram to vote but please, vote for me also. Cocolav, I am going over to Instagram to vote but please, vote for me also.

Okay
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
makydebbie:

It's only on IG I think
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by WeirdoNg: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm not on Instagram...
lemme be going
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Blackhawk01: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
makydebbie:

How much you go pay? angry
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

How much you go pay? angry
LOL I go give you ice cream. wink cheesy
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
i only see passport foto..no ukwu or hips pics sad
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
lefulefu:
i only see passport foto..no ukwu or hips pics sad

You can find it if you check well...trust me it's all there wink
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
WeirdoNg:
I'm not on Instagram...

lemme be going

Maybe it's time to join? grin
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
CoCoLav:

You can find it if you check well...trust me it's all there wink
i entered d link.its the same pix here i saw there.
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by WeirdoNg: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
CoCoLav:

Maybe it's time to join? grin
I've liked it wink..how much will you give Nairalanders if you win ?? tongue

1 Like

Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
WeirdoNg:
I've liked it wink..how much will you give Nairalanders if you win ?? tongue

I'm not the one in the pic. Last thing I will ever do is enter a beauty contest or a contest of any kind. Nice try though cheesy
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by WeirdoNg: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
CoCoLav:

I'm not the one in the pic. Last thing I will ever do is enter a beauty contest or a contest of any kind. Nice try though cheesy
Ok
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Cocolav, so you need help like this you no fit notify we your goons from JV section make we arrange guys bombard Instagram with votes. angry
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
LastMumu:

Cocolav, so you need help like this you no fit notify we your goons from JV section make we arrange guys bombard Instagram with votes. angry

I'm sorry cry
Oya do the needful kiss kiss
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by boiz2men(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lol... Why does this always happen?

You message a girl, she doesn't reply. When she enters a contest, she remembers she has people who could vote... And she starts bombarding you with messages to vote her.... Weird I must say
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by CoCoLav(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:

You message a girl, she doesn't reply. When she enters a contest, she remembers she has people who could vote... And she starts bombarding you with messages to vote her.... Weird I must say

Ermmm...you got messages from?? undecided
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by xendra: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
boiz2men:

this is dumb o, so a girl now has to reply everyone's message say she needs 10,000 votes she has to be replying 10,000 ppl just to get it shey
Re: A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes by boiz2men(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
xendra:
this is dumb o, so a girl now has to reply everyone's message say she needs 10,000 votes she has to be replying 10,000 ppl just to get it shey

If by dumb, you are referring to the supposed girl replies to 10,000 person... You are right.. But if you had my comment in mind before you spew that trash... I advise you re read. This time slowly with a lot of concentration using both hemisphere of your brain...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wat My Friend Came To Tell Me / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.