Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche? (435 Views)

They Shutdown Ibeto Cement Owned By Igbo Man For Dangote To Dominate / How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE / Five Banks Dominate Cbn’s $1.1b Forex Disbursements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche? by DilimOK(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
[center]Do You Know How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche?[/center]

Are you even aware of the marketing strategies you can use to multiply your sales and skyrocket your profits? Strategies that are guaranteed to work regardless of your business niche? Leaving your competition envious and gasping?

I'm asking because during 1-1 consultations with my clients, I discovered that the problem of most businesses (product or service based) lie with generating new leads and having consistent sales.

Another major problem I see is the one-size-fits-all kind of marketing every “guru” is dishing out. It shouldn’t be so.

Different businesses have different customer needs – and marketing should be ideally tailored to these needs. Period!

With lots of clients asking for sales related advice, I was compelled to take a step back, listen and delve deeper.

I actually take marketing seriously – it’s the bane of every business.

Just so that we are clear before I go on – this post is not about me offering you a product/service to buy.
But to genuinely help those who are stuck with low sales.

1. Businesses that are having problems generating new leads.

2. Businesses that are tired of wading through crap trying to figure out what works and what doesn’t when it comes to sales – like what kind of marketing to use.

3. Businesses that are having a hard time growing their customer/clients list.

4. Businesses that are struggling to remain in the profit zone.

Are you a business owner?

A professional with your own practice?

A freelancer?

Doesn't matter.

I want to know your challenge.

I want to know what keeps you stuck.

Like I said, I want to help you.

BUT YOU GOT TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM FIRST.

And that's what this post is all about.

Re: How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche? by DilimOK(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you're confused about generating consistent sales and mapping out a profit strategy...

...Click on the link below, enter your NAME, EMAIL and PHONE so I can contact you back to schedule a 30 minute interview via email or Whatsapp (that explains why I need your phone) with a promise that I won't try to sell you anything. Absolutely nothing.

https:///forms/ljXJUf2jXDw1DKKd2
(Don't be scared, it's just a google form …your details are not stored)

Once done, all that's left is for you to wait for an email message from me in a day or two asking you your availability.

At this stage, you're probably wondering...

"WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?"

In exchange for letting me ask you questions and gifting me with a fraction of your valuable time...
1. You'll get practical advice based on EXPERIENCE and RESULTS.

2. I’ll throw in a free copy of my book BUSINESS BIG TIME: Secret Strategies To Explosively Grow Your Business Even If You Start Small. (You’ll cover the shipping cost though. No hidden/extra charge anywhere. I assure you)

3. Answer your sales strategy concern while we’re on the call

Basically, whatever it is you're struggling with.

Of course, if it's something I have no experience on, I'll let you know upfront.

It's like a free email/whatsapp consultation without being sold to.

Sounds like something you can use to get more sales?

Great.

But there's a catch.

I'm ONLY looking for 10 serious entrepreneurs with established businesses willing to spare 30-45 minutes of their time as I can only spare so much of my own time.

Anything over and I'll just probably need to reschedule with you.
(That is until I find the answers I'm looking for)

So if you need the help RIGHT NOW...

I suggest you don't waste any time.

Click on the link below to be one of the first 10.

And lastly...

WHY AM I DOING THIS?

Although this isn't a free consultation call to pitch you my services/product disguised as an offer for help (which what most experts are doing), I want to let you know that I'm doing this for purely selfish reasons.

...I'm no saint.

It just turned out to be a win-win scenario for both of us.

Because by knowing your pain and what keeps you awake at night, you're also giving me valuable insight to my future client strategy calls.

More I know about my prospects, the easier I can come up with customized marketing “tailored” to fit.

I get a satisfied client.

You get the help you need to boost your sales.

Cool?

Click on the link below and let me know you're willing to talk.
Re: How To Boost Sales And Dominate Your Market Niche? by DilimOK(f): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
P.S. For those thinking, "Who the heck are you!?"

Just see me as the marketing lady that specializes in giving customized marketing solutions to growing businesses and companies.

No more random acts of marketing. No more one-size fits-all kind of marketing.

Go direct. Hit the nail on the head and get the results you seek in your business .

P.P.S. If you know someone who may need such help, please share this post.
The more, the better. :-)

(1) (Reply)

4 Social Media Marketing Benefits For Entrepreneurs / Union Bank Starts N50bn Share Sale / In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.