Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year (1087 Views)

Fastest Litespeed/ssd Shared Hosting @ 30% OFF / Yougethost :: Litespeed + Lscache | Unlimited Bw | Pure Ssd | Mysqldb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*Free Website Migration/Transfer
*99.9% SSD Cloud Uptime
*Daily & Weekly Remote Backups

STARTER PACKAGE
*10 GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*2 Addon Domain
*Free .COM.NG Domain
*Free 'Let's Encrypt' SSL
*Unlimited E-Mail IDs
*99.9% Cloud Uptime

FOR OTHER PACKAGE VISIT: https://www.extrahostpro.com/

Our hosting is 100% PCI-compliant so if you run an online shop and take credit card payments, don't worry. We are scanned monthly and maintain 100% PCI compliance. We can also provide SSL certificates. We use the latest in Dell Hardware with SSD storage, along with CISCO Networks, OnAPP Cloud, LiteSpeed Web Server and cPanel Control Panel to deliver the best web hosting performance. We provide 24/7 support and respond promptly and courteously to all support requests. All staff are highly experienced and trained to help without delay or fuss, whatever the issue.
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL/WHATSAPP: 08062207346
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Still available
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
still available
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Cloud Uptime
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning, offer still available
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Are you looking to host your business website or personal blog? ExtraHostPro offers you the best web hosting solution
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Still available
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
PulseWeb:
Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Cloud Uptime
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2017
PulseWeb:
Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*99.9% SSD Cloud Uptime

STARTER PACKAGE
*10 GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*2 Addon Domain
*Free .COM.NG Domain
*Free 'Let's Encrypt' SSL
*Unlimited E-Mail IDs
*99.9% Cloud Uptime

FOR OTHER PACKAGE VISIT: https://www.extrahostpro.com/

Our hosting is 100% PCI-compliant so if you run an online shop and take credit card payments, don't worry. We are scanned monthly and maintain 100% PCI compliance. We can also provide SSL certificates. We use the latest in Dell Hardware with SSD storage, along with CISCO Networks, OnAPP Cloud, LiteSpeed Web Server and cPanel Control Panel to deliver the best web hosting performance. We provide 24/7 support and respond promptly and courteously to all support requests. All staff are highly experienced and trained to help without delay or fuss, whatever the issue.
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by PulseWeb: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by feeddhung: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
BEWARE NAIRALAND USERS!!!

I posted for a webjob on nairaland and some guy called Hilary Iwens with phone numbers 08099565755 08062207346 , accepted my offer and asked for a upfront payment which i sent to his bank account. Since then he has taken off with the cash and refused answer calls or do the job. PLEASE NOTE THAT HE IS A FRAUDSTER AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO HIS TRAP. AM currently working on reporting him as well to GTB bank and also facebook. We definitely wont go free with this. At least i have the receipt of bank payments to him

Below are other sites he claimed he designed. He sent me below email to introduce himself:

Hilary Iwens <hilaryiwens@yahoo.com>

Hello,

My name is Hilary. I saw you post on nairaland that you need a website designer to work on your Joomla website. Am very proficient in Joomla website design. Below is some of my jobs:

tripleclicksms.com
noblepat.com.ng
extrahostpro.com
proprintplus.com
buyhousesandlandsinusa.com

I look forward to hear from you. You can also reach me on whatsapp: 08062207346

Best Regards,
Hilary
Re: Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:45am On May 27, 2018
Hello,
Has this been sorted?
feeddhung:
BEWARE NAIRALAND USERS!!!

I posted for a webjob on nairaland and some guy called Hilary Iwens with phone numbers 08099565755 08062207346 , accepted my offer and asked for a upfront payment which i sent to his bank account. Since then he has taken off with the cash and refused answer calls or do the job. PLEASE NOTE THAT HE IS A FRAUDSTER AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO HIS TRAP. AM currently working on reporting him as well to GTB bank and also facebook. We definitely wont go free with this. At least i have the receipt of bank payments to him

Below are other sites he claimed he designed. He sent me below email to introduce himself:

Hilary Iwens <hilaryiwens@yahoo.com>

Hello,

My name is Hilary. I saw you post on nairaland that you need a website designer to work on your Joomla website. Am very proficient in Joomla website design. Below is some of my jobs:

tripleclicksms.com
noblepat.com.ng
extrahostpro.com
proprintplus.com
buyhousesandlandsinusa.com

I look forward to hear from you. You can also reach me on whatsapp: 08062207346

Best Regards,
Hilary

(1) (Reply)

Attention / A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.