Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Airport Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airport Jobs (1600 Views)

Airport Jobs And Other Job Openings (2) (3) (4)

Airport Jobs by VCKY99(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2007
Guess what guys? There're jobs at the Airport that this house has not tapped into. Presently, I work at the Airport with NAHCO, however, on Monday the 12ft of this month I'll be going for a medical test for another firm at the Airport. What am just trying to say is that we should sometimes try and shift the goal post to our favour.
If you're interested take your CV to room 2034, at the International Airport, Lagos. I'm very sure they'll we'll tell you they've stopped recruiting, just plead with them to collect yours against when next they'll be recruiting. I submitted mine last year.
Not to worry, the pay package at the Airport is too bad.
GOTTA RUN, MY TIME IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Airport Jobs by VCKY99(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2007
Sorry, what I meant is that the pay package is not too bad.
Re: Airport Jobs by sarge: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2007
Hi VCKY99, when i read your messages, i had some sense of hope and joy. i however have a problem of location, i am a full resident of abuja, but wouldn't mind relocating to lagos, What do you suggest i do, i have always had a passion for working with an airline or within the confines of an airport. PLs any in formation to this effect would be certainly welcomed.
My name is adeoola,
Re: Airport Jobs by odada(m): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2007
@vcky99
my dear hommie!what are u up to?is it celtel or airport parole?u left us all hanging as to interview date with celtel?nweiz na u sabi wetin u dey do?but if u feel achange of heart do holla and u know what to do ,best wishes mate n' goodluck wink

Spring Bank Interview - Urgent / Nlng 2nd Test-wrt Lagos Centres 4 1st Test / Mobil Procurement Aptitude Test Results

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8