Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,425 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Welcome To My House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Welcome To My House (45340 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2010
Hi guys,

i've noticed that the section is full of transient topics, and know that having a house is beyond just GETTING one to rent/buy. it's the daily neighbour palaver (like funky/annoying neighbours), facilities your landlord won't maintain, power issues, sudden rent increases, and all important stuff like getting updates on what's happening in your area - like is your road getting fixed? what your area/street's like at night. tell us the theme u picked for decorating ur house. we can share info on what areas have conducive environments and which are bad. et cetera.

no personal stuff please. this thread's just for fun and information sharing. i've also noticed that sharing personal stuff accounts for 90% of the bickering on nairaland.

@Cristalz: yeah the topic is a spoof of yours in career. couldn't think of a better subject title. thanks for the copyright permission  grin grin

lemme go first

my sisters and i moved last year. got this pretty penthouse with an amazing balcony. our street's one of the few good ones in the area. i like my street cos it's kinda cool, but as u approach my building there's suddenly a lot of activity. what's funny is the activity ends just after my building. they never fight, but i'm just uncomfortable with all those questionable looking boys hanging out close to the gate of my house. by the way, traffic in my area is pure chaos! then again, it is the same for most of lagos, no?

unfortunately, facility maintenance leaves a few things to be desired. my water pump broke down last week, and the in-house caretaker did (and has still done) nothing about it. we had to organise ourselves to buy a new pump. if we wait for her to fix it, Jesus might just come first. but u can bet i will be giving her and those agents a piece of my mind and a demand note for our money back!

what does anyone know about a float switch and how does it work?

what's your storey?  grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2010
you can't pay me enough to live in lekki! my office work took me there recently, and i know for a fact that living in lekki is hell. the traffic is crazy, the floods are biblical in size, i just struggle to understand why people want to live there!
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2010
you damn right about the property section is such a boring site compare to auto,career section,all you hear is someone making an add,[personally i think there should be a thread where you place adds.
Welcome to my house,i live in Ogba b/room flat with a b/q at the back which i reside in.Just like your case we have been repairing our pumping m/c until i showed my agent the agreement papers which states that all exterior repairs will be made by the Landlord, guess what dor the past weeks we have not hear from them making us to buy/fetch water outside,its crazy considering the amount of money paid as rent.

Whats your take it seems the bankers dont have access to loan as they use to, i have a vacant space in a friend's house in Ogba and nobody seems to come for it guess what the rent has been reduced from 400k to 350k.What do you think
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2010
landlords/agents making exterior repairs is a myth, unless u shake them up real good.

our water pump will be installed today, (thank goodness) and then i'll give the caretaker (who's also the landlady's relative) and the agents each copies of the receipt to repay our money. i even intend to have a friend lawyer write them a demand note after a month. i'm ready for them, cos we paid to repair it before and this time we decided it's better to get a new one cool cool

i think ogba's a nice place. what's the environment like? (agberos/robbers or quiet and serene?)

yeah i agree on bankers not having access to loans. 400k to 350k? my guess is the landlord was being unreasonable about the price in the first place. either that or we're beginning to experience our own housing recession! grin grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2010
Turns out one of my neighbours is the owner of the home video store that blares really loud music next to my building. when i found out, i tassied him very well. to his credit and my surprise (my experience is that such people are unrepentant music blarers angry ), he's actually turned down the volume. cool! cool cool

if only i could get my neighbour with the terrible parking skills to do the same - always parking so i have to squeeze to get to the door angry angry
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
What a breath of fresh air.!!. N/L property section has been very boring, rent!, rent!! and buy! buy!! grin grin.

Anyway I just moved into a quiet neighbourhood in Ikosi. Nice house and just one co-tenant.

The more neigbours you have in your building, the more the prospect for friction, no matter how civilised or educated people pretends to be.

The only "BUT" about the house was that I was made to incurred additional expense, because my Landlord insisted on only Diesel -Powered generator in the house.  That means having to do away with two Petrol - Powered generators!! shocked shocked.

Anyway am enjoying it since I can afford to get diesel at a discount from my office, couple with the fact that my Inverter do more of the job during the sleeping hours.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
true about more neighbours = more friction. my sisters and i kind of mutually agreed (unspoken of course) that we didn't want to know who our neighbours were. it's only cos of the water pump i began to hear names, and know who lives where. and what they even look like. and it's almost a year since we moved in! u know what they say - familiarity breeds contempt. we agree that it's good to know one or two reasonable minded neighbours, but the problem is figuring out who matches the description. undecided

ikosi . . . where is that on the map??!! lol! then again i didn't know where okota was till i moved in there.

sorry about the generators o! but it seems you got a good deal from the change wink
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
ok. about my decor.

the plan was cream, blue and black for my living room, so we made black sofas with blue and cream back rests. the curtain's blue and cream. and i will get a blue patterned rug - eventually smiley

my bedroom's - still undecided grin right now, curtain's cream and red, rug is green, and i think i'ma get a red patterned rug when i decide to change it tongue tongue. the walls every where are cream smiley

oh and my water's running again, yippee!! but my bathroom taps aren't working, and i suspect it's cos dirt from the tank got in and blocked the pipes somewhere. snap! cry cry now i have to call the plumber angry angry
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
iceblue:

ok. about my decor.

the plan was cream, blue and black for my living room, so we made black sofas with blue and cream back rests. the curtain's blue and cream. and i will get a blue patterned rug - eventually smiley

my bedroom's - still undecided grin right now, curtain's cream and red, rug is green, and i think i'ma get a red patterned rug when i decide to change it tongue tongue. the walls every where are cream smiley

oh and my water's running again, yippee!! but my bathroom taps aren't working, and i suspect it's cos dirt from the tank got in and blocked the pipes somewhere. snap! cry cry now i have to call the plumber angry angry

Gurl, you get so many colours running in your house grin shocked. Anyway it all yours.

Am a blue Man (Up Blues), so the colour theme in my crib is mainly different shades of the colour Blue. Wall is white except the kitchen and store (for apparent reasons). The conveniences are sparkling white.

My advice is when you are installing your A/C either split unit or window, install it above the house windows, they are surely more effective there than installing them close to the floor.

Ikosi is the side of Ketu close to the Old Toll-Gate and Magodo-Shangisha. Hope you have an idea now. BTW are you newbie in Lagos? grin
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^
ikosi isn't as popular as you think ya know! i've heard of it but never been around there. i no be newbie o! grin grin

yay!! me too is chelsea fan!. many colours? naa. just different themes for different rooms. thass all. i like ur choice of blue, but shey u know too many shades could have the same effect as too many colours smiley ?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
this is getting interesting atleast for once and the contributions aint bad at all.my pump isn't working yet cry.my side in ogba is not too quite neither is it too busy,we now have a mallam in the compound after the last travelled to sokoto without returning.
guys the new lagos mini transformer project is now in my house,i have to change the cables in the house to the new ones and i spent almost 10k for the installation i guess the guys(pivot engrs) seized the opportunity to make money out of us but what can we do except that you dont want 220-240v power.how is likwe in your area?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok. about my decor.

the plan was cream, blue and black for my living room, so we made black sofas with blue and cream back rests. the curtain's blue and cream. and i will get a blue patterned rug - eventually

my bedroom's - still undecided right now, curtain's cream and red, rug is green, and i think i'ma get a red patterned rug when i decide to change it . the walls every where are cream

oh and my water's running again, yippee!! but my bathroom taps aren't working, and i suspect it's cos dirt from the tank got in and blocked the pipes somewhere. snap! now i have to call the plumber

talking about paintings i intend to change the color of my children's room from the cool cream color to ashouting lemon green,i learnt that it is great when the children's room are colorful it helps the children to be attentive and sensitive.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
As for me, I used a fresh decor concept to keep my children in their room. This cost me a little, but the result was well worth it, cos at least, they found something interesting enough in theirs to keep them away from mine!

Water machine? Seems many of us have that problem currently. lol. First, when it stopped giving us water, plumber said the pipes were bursted by someone (we all believed it was the landlady's unruly houseboy). Next, when the problem persisted, the plumber said that the tank must be dirty. So now, we've been without water for about 3 weeks now. Thank God the kitchen sink still runs, as it's connected to the landlady's machine.

Compound? My husband and I share one with our neighbor, who are as nice as anyone could wish for. Major snag tho; it's too small! We all practically have to walk sideways, especially when all 5 cars are parked. Not a nice thing I tell you.

Light? So-So. My area is particular crazy. You'll see light in your neighbor's house, while yours is bathe in darkness. This happens cos people on the same street are connected to different transformers. In my house alone, we've had to shift poles so often, Nepa officials have ceased to take us serious! Finally, my husband and I got tired, and decided to have a back-up, hence we got an inverter. This has been serving us pretty well lately. My neighbor's in the process of getting theirs. So at least, their will be less noise pollution

By the way, I live in Ajao Estate, by Airport Rd, known as an industrial area. Living in an industrial area has its own unique challenges, and I shall talk about this later.
Re: Welcome To My House by hbrednic: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
iceblue:

ok. about my decor.

iceblue,
its raining colours in your home,
you may need the service of an expert in interior decor.
Re: Welcome To My House by rosita112: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
Harmony drive, umh nice user name. i love this tread, just been reading and laughing.

yeah i agree on bankers not having access to loans. 400k to 350k? my guess is the landlord was being unreasonable about the price in the first place. either that or we're beginning to experience our own housing recession! Grin Grin
Posted by: kingboy
@iceblue abeg send me info for that house available in ogba i need house bad bad, we have to leave our family house.
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
family house at this age and time,believe me its not worth staying close or even staying with the family.they yend to monitor your progress(they tell you no be for our eye dem born am,him con dey do shakara).Kindly leave tah tplace if yu love yourself "çloseness,familiarity brings about hatred".for the house in Ogba you can call this agent 08037107008 or 07055772214.
You can call this one too prince on07028028000 not sure he still has property in ogba but no crime in trying.PLEASE leave the family house,

BISOWO,could you explain fresh decor concept for the children cos i tried making them love their room still they come sleep in my room every other morning for atleast 30mins(daddy good morning).pls explain
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ Kingboy,

What I did basically was applying space management as a tool to make the room more comfortable and appealing to them. Aside from keeping the home organized, home management is very much about giving your home ambience and style. First, I took out the old drab furnishings, that made the room appear tiring. I changed the drapes, using cool colors, a mixture of beige, burnt orange brown and chocolate. I also changed the bed spreads, matching the colors with that of the drapes.

I added wall decor stuff, e.g. a few cheap paintings, their own pictures, and a wall clock. Again, with my knowledge of interiors, I bought a shoe rack to keep their stuff out of the way. One of the things that create disorderliness in the house is when stuff are kept hapharzadly. Everything has its own place, and care must be taken that they are kept there. So, I hung all their shoes, canvases, etc, in the rack. Their bags, belts, other knick knacks also got some attention. I asked the carpenter to do a little wall something to help keep these things in, and sure enough, that has given the room a semblance of orderliness.

I also splashed on fresh paints, using mixed shades to give the room depth and texture. Remember, paints always liven up the house. Be sure to pick light colors that will usually go with most furniture style and motif. To go with these, they have their usual potted flower arrangement in a corner of the room.

Then the lights. I went for energy saving ones, that would reduce the heat generated by the other types, and at the same time give enough illumination. The overall effect was quite striking, and of course, to them henceforth, that erstwhile ignored space had suddenly become 'their room' lol.

If you need further help in this area, pls don't hesitate to call on me.

Cheers!
Re: Welcome To My House by rosita112: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
kingboy:

family house at this age and time,believe me its not worth staying close or even staying with the family.they yend to monitor your progress(they tell you no be for our eye dem born am,him con dey do shakara).Kindly leave tah tplace if yu love yourself "çloseness,familiarity brings about hatred".for the house in Ogba you can call this agent 08037107008 or 07055772214.
You can call this one too prince on07028028000 not sure he still has property in ogba but no crime in trying.PLEASE leave the family house,

THANKS OH, I APPRECIATE IT, ARE U TELLING ME? I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT. STAYING WITH INLAWS NO BE AM AT ALL EVEN THE BEST ONES
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2010
@hbrednic
i just like to have different colour themes for the different rooms. helps stimulate my senses and provide some variety for my house. the intended result? each room has its own unique look, and i don't get tired of the the same colour everywhere i look. blue/black/cream for one room isn't too many colours, cos i have 2 neutral colours in there.

@rosita
pele about the family house. i didn't mention i had a contact for a place in ogba, but you might do well to give kingboy's contacts a try. i also recommend diya fatimilehin. they have branches like almost everywhere now and the prices are not as excessive as most expect. e be like say recession dey reach even the high and mighty   tongue tongue

@kingboy
lol @ 'daddy good morning'  grin grin Lord knows, when we were kids, we were in mortal fear of my father's bedroom. nice colours had nuthin to do with that! for when i have kids though, i'll likely adopt bisowo's approach. interesting colours like lavender and yellow or blue and orange in pastel shades. nothing too loud but interesting enough to minimize 'mummy good morning'  grin grin

Bisowo:

Water machine? Seems many of us have that problem currently. lol. First, when it stopped giving us water, plumber said the pipes were bursted by someone (we all believed it was the landlady's unruly houseboy). Next, when the problem persisted, the plumber said that the tank must be dirty. So now, we've been without water for about 3 weeks now. Thank God the kitchen sink still runs, as it's connected to the landlady's machine.

Compound? My husband and I share one with our neighbor, who are as nice as anyone could wish for. Major snag tho; it's too small! We all practically have to walk sideways, especially when all 5 cars are parked. Not a nice thing I tell you.

Light? So-So. My area is particular crazy. You'll see light in your neighbor's house, while yours is bathe in darkness. This happens cos people on the same street are connected to different transformers. In my house alone, we've had to shift poles so often, Nepa officials have ceased to take us serious! Finally, my husband and I got tired, and decided to have a back-up, hence we got an inverter. This has been serving us pretty well lately. My neighbor's in the process of getting theirs. So at least, their will be less noise pollution

By the way, I live in Ajao Estate, by Airport Rd, known as an industrial area. Living in an industrial area has its own unique challenges, and I shall talk about this later.

COmpound: me too. especially annoying when i need to take out the trash or carry stuff in/out. but i believe the car owner (it's just one car blocking my entrance, all the other cars are parked on the other side of the building) could park it better.

Light: Sometimes we're on the daytime schedule, sometimes night. most times, we never get the light for the 12 hours we thought we'd be entitled to. sometimes none at all. recently though it's been pretty fair. we're told it's because of one popular guy who lives nearby that we get such 'good' treatment. else we'd be searching for PHCN power with a torchlight  grin grin. Getting an inverter is a good idea, i guess i'll talk to some one about my power requirements.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2010
Light: Sometimes we're on the daytime schedule, sometimes night. most times, we never get the light for the 12 hours we thought we'd be entitled to. sometimes none at all. recently though it's been pretty fair. we're told it's because of one popular guy who lives nearby that we get such 'good' treatment. else we'd be searching for PHCN power with a torchlight  grin grin. Getting an inverter is a good idea, i guess i'll talk to some one about my power requirements.

[quote][/quote]

@ Iceblue
You may want to reach the guy who installed mine. He's a Nairalander, by name Afam Nnaji. He's quite detailed and honest. His contacts:

You can discuss your power needs with him.

Cheers
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2010
^^^ thank you smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by oduz: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
Bisowo:

@ Iceblue
You may want to reach the guy who installed mine. He's a Nairalander, by name Afam Nnaji. He's quite detailed and honest. His contacts:

You can discuss your power needs with him.

Cheers

Nairalander?, That's good news for a change, I thought the place is filled with Scammers & Pretenders, Afam needs all the encouragement he can get  smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
Bisowo
I uploaded a pix of a double decker bed,i hope the pix is clear enough.
I actually agree with you and i think i am doing exactly what you pointed out(that makes me a pro in interior decor). i am thinking of a combine color of lemon green and a cool blue in the room.

Rosita
I am not saying that in-laws are bad (my mother is living with me and my wife), i just don't buy the idea that one should stay in their family house also when you grow up in an area its not advisable you get marry in that same area cos people will be telling you about your past e.t.c i had rift with someone in onipan where i stay b/4 told me that i am too proud all in the name that i don't beg from them.

No water yet our pumping m/c is still not working

Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2010
^^^ nice pic. i'm all for double bunks. i think it's an essential part of childhood experiences, esp if you have siblings grin grin

who have you spoken to about your water pump? how about emergency measures to fix it, and then demand a refund?
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2010
i totally agree with i will opt for option b,do it urself and get reinbursed
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
I used to think of Inverter then as an elitist aqusition, however after installing  one 1.5Kva in my place, I realised its actually one of the wisest cost saving asset one should have. I've done the maths and arrived at a conclusion that you can reasonably recoup your investment in about 1-2yrs of purchase depending on your usage.

If you fancy a peaceful and serene night, you should get an Inverter. It a very sensible asset in our enviroment if you can afford it.

Most often in my area, the light is on most part of the day thus the Inverter would have fully been charged during that period, once the light goes, we switch to the Generator till probably 10 pm and after that we allow the Inverter to work till the following morning (if the Phcn guys decide to be funny the whole night).

I have a mutual agreement with my neighbour in that if the pedestarian gate is locked from within, then the main (car) gate should be locked from outside, so that if one come you can always use the gate locked from outside to gain entrance into the compound. However lately they have been forgetting to do as we agreed, that means you have to spend lot of time trying (especially if I don't have enough airtime on my phones) to get someone to come and open the gate to let you in. this is posing lot of security challenge.

Do anyone have this type of experience? and how have you ben able to resolve it.
Re: Welcome To My House by wumiabo(f): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this section, pls keep it coming
Re: Welcome To My House by kingboy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
Inverter for me is a must have when you stay in an environment where there is a minimum of 12hrs of power but if you do not it means your battery will run down much faster.
Has anyone observe that by using a ceilling fan with an inverter it spends less hours working than when it is a standing fan.

ilungunboy,we similar situation when our security mallam left without coming back, we resolved on locking the gate for 10.00-10.30pm but when you are coming later than that you must have recharged your phone or your family will be waiting to receive you.
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2010
some people use a jam-lock kind of key on the pedestrian gate. it would mean incurring quite some extra amount to get it fixed, but would solve your problem once and for all, cos once u have ur key, u can open it on either side of the gate. for ease of entry/exit, they can leave it jammed open or something during the day, and then jam it shut and lock by 10 p.m. Sadly i have no reference for u cos we don't use that type (our mai-guard hasn't run back to niger/sokoto/maiduguri/wherever he calls home tongue).

speaking of mai-guards, i'm told this is the longest serving one we have cos one tenant took it upon himself to make the others minimize how they send him on errands (go and buy biscuit, go and pay nepa bill, go and buy fuel for me, wash my car, et cetera). what do you think? should mundane errands be an additional function of the maiguard? i think he can wash cars, but it should be for a fee, and at a time convenient for him. and that should be about the only other function he has (even though it's really an additional source of income for him). but it's not like it should be mandatory. what do u think?
Re: Welcome To My House by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2010
traffic is hairy around cele busstop, esp the okota-isolo way junction cos of the construction work on the bridge. i'll see if i can get pics to post. the bridge is actually pretty. kinda smiley
Re: Welcome To My House by axeman85(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2010
nice piece.

i recently secured a 4bedroom apartment just after haruna street ogba and off bolaji taylor. 6flats and good and interesting neighbours. road is very good but the road that leads directly to my house isnt that great as its slopy and bad but not that bad but always an exercise to climb to the top to get bike as most refuse to come down to my gate.

light there is rubbish as its not always stable at all, and its like we are on a 3 or 2days on 1day off but even the on days is a nightmare as the current is always very low even to carry bulb na wahala and its not always available hence i have to be spending 24litres of fuel in 2days. apart from that share a tank with the person beside my flat and it looks like they are always wastng the water because the water never lasts, hence sometimes have to resolve to buying a bucket of water at 5naira from the seller beside my house. car packing will be a problem as currently the park is filled up and my own car never land. we go fight tire. but hoprfully we wouldnt have reason to.

due to bad light gen is always on all night hence i get complaints from those living directly up me bt they understand say no be my fault i cant sleep for heat coupled with mosquitoes very bad collabo. lol.

recently the watr tanxs 3 of them collapsed due to the weakening of the scaffolding holding the tanxs. all responsibility f landlord all fixed in 2days time. so hoping that by the time i get back again they will have fixed the light as we are expecting a new transformer close to our house.

and also that college road just after yaya abatan needs fixing as its always very dusty and not nice when u wear suit come siddon ontop bike as dust go full ur body.lol. apart from that its all good . close to ikeja and express, market close by, eateries close by as well as petrol station close by as well and security is good.
Re: Welcome To My House by Bisowo(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
I live in Ajao Estate, off Int. Airport Rd.

We moved in 3yrs ago. It was a relief from the previous place, though smaller. 4 nos 3 bedroom flats. The lower flats being occupied by tenants while the top 2 is owner-occupied. Luckily for us, we got ourselves a nice neighbour, with whom we share one side of the compound. But one major snag in the place is the parking. With very little space, cars are parked bumper to bumper. Between we and our neighbor, we have 5 cars, which need to be parked back-to-back. Initially a very quiet environment. But over a space of two years everything turned tupsy-turvy.

Ajao Estate is actually a nice neighborhood except that quite recently, it has been overtaken by a myriad of traffic problems, starting with containers, containers, and even more containers. You could hardly drive out without an incidence, which are largely man-made and preventable. You would puke at the drivers' arrogance! As though they owned the area. This problem is further aggravated by the impatient and irresponsible driving style of most residents. No one would yield to the other. And the result, utter chaos.

Otherwise, incidences of armed robbery, if any, must be quite isolated. We also manage to live with the total state of disrepair of the roads, due to lack of maintenance by govt. In fairness to the dominant industry there, Chivita, there have been effort by the company to fix the roads ocassionaly, (this is done obviously to make the journey easiier for their container drivers - selfish lot I might add!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.