Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

How Do I Cure This Body Pain That Has Been Troubling Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Cure This Body Pain That Has Been Troubling Me? (565 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cure This Body Pain That Has Been Troubling Me? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
It All Started With Headache And A Little Pain In My Back Bone . Now The Pain In My Back Bone Is Gone Leaving Me With Severe Body Pains As If I Lifted A Heavy Bag Of Sand. All My Muscles, My Hands And Legs Are All In Pains.

Doctors In The House, What Is Really The Cause Of This Sickness And What Type Of Medicine Should I Take? Thanks
Re: How Do I Cure This Body Pain That Has Been Troubling Me? by HOSTCOM(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am a wellness officer and i wish to help you with some products which u will locate and buy yourself.
My is just to guide you till ure ok. Add me on whatsapp and lets talk in private. Pls serious minded only 07035071971. Health is wealth dont joke with it.
Re: How Do I Cure This Body Pain That Has Been Troubling Me? by dorisdiva(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Do a 7 day detox with SHAKE OFF PHYTOFIBRE . Then use Splina liquid chlorophyll & Red yeast Coffee .
use will feel great afterwards .
Watsapp 08170950225 ( Chioma )

(1) (Reply)

Asthma-conditions And Treatments / Perfect Cream For A Very Black Dude To Lighten Up A Bit!! / Is This Normal Vaginal Discharge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.