Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari (33196 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Egalitarian1: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Immediately I came across the name Alhaji Lai Mohammed, I stopped reading.

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by mosegifted: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Back to what Asari said... Photo president.. grin grin
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by sonofluc1fer: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by maestrojohn(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
kenonze:
Get well soon Mr president
Sh*t up!

2 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by jevic(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
When are you going to return to your country?
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Muksodiq(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
So this old man isn't talking about resigning...

It's crystal clear that the blood and baboon has nothing left to offer...

How? No offense
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Garrithe1st: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Get well soon my President. I'll not stop praying for your full recovery.

Meanwhile Pigdiots wishing Mr. President dead are dropping dead on a daily basis.

grin

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Anyi3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Shots fired at Nigerian Doctors.

These politicians really say rubbish sometimes
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Iceman2017(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Video of him making this statements or idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by aolawale025: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yeah! Ride On! Getting first class medicals while the rest of us battle with poor facilities here
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by alen4smith(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Leboska:
Can somebody tell this pres_idiot to resign
thank God for your evolution cos you have fully evolved into a beast!

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by ultraprime(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is hilarious
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bihari says all that ?......,. okay....we don hear

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Yungwealth(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
NwaAmaikpe!!!!!
t

To slap u dy hungry me sad
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
can your doctors also tell you the truth that you are too weak to handle this job, or are you going to remain ajala forever see as those useless Aide's yours turn London to mecca , what is there to celebrate , a weak and unstable president, inefficient old coma induced vegetable , even 92years Mugabe discharges his duty effectively more than you, keep deceiving your old self and the clueless brainwashed Zombies

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by etienn: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
He will soon come back to renew his VISA and go back again

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by GLOBALINF: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
So it's the doctor deciding the fate of 150million Nigerians abi?
Oga pls come home and come with that Doctor.
We need you here and the doctor is nobody he can stay in Naija as long as he wants,
Abi Na wetin self?
You better come home or resign. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by dubemnaija: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
mascot87:
I love you PMB. Thank God you are better now, all your enemies would be put to shame, some are already foaming in the mouth. God gave u the mandate through we the electorate for a divine assignment but the devil which comes to steal, kill and destroy wants to stop you. But we are happy because we know that when light shines, darkness vanishes. You are a light to this nation and darkness can never overcome.

We are waiting patiently for your arrival.

God bless PMB

Buusu
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Respect55(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Are they also preventing you from resigning?
APC n their blame-game tactic.

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by meliziz12(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Can all this season movie take place in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?has any president left his country like this in mordern day democracy?im just asking junior warc questions though �
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
This man simply needs to return or resign. This tale is now getting boring.........
Are we still paying him a wage? Are we paying for his medical rendezvous? Are we still paying that jets resting fee, while it's collecting UK breeze?
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by darlenese(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Resume Resign or d...
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by darlenese(f): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Resume Resign or d...
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
mascot87:
I love you PMB. Thank God you are better now, all your enemies would be put to shame, some are already foaming in the mouth. God gave u the mandate through we the electorate for a divine assignment but the devil which comes to steal, kill and destroy wants to stop you. But we are happy because we know that when light shines, darkness vanishes. You are a light to this nation and darkness can never overcome.

God bless PMB

Mascot

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Onedibe1: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dis man shld die nw,his sight irritates me
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Chivasex: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
At lease Nigerians can hear him now.
He is not staying in London cos he is sick but because of his DOCTORS.

ACP has won again.

Well done Pa Buhariiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided I wud hv luved 2 see hm say al dis tins in a video

You still don't know that "video" is photoshopped?

Buhari would soon DIEEEEEE, relax.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Odelhorno1990: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Enjoy your stay while the UK government sucks Nigeria to a ground with 20% daily VAT

Come and get up to 4mn cash loan from RenMoney, no collateral needed! Call/whatsup Ogaga@08159385912 to get started today!
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
mascot87:

God bless PMB
Ode omo gambari oShii
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Spatta: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
aminulive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he is in fine health and is only obeying the orders of his Doctors by remaining in London.

Buhari said that there was a tremendous improvement in his health and wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media.

Also, there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.When the team expressed delight at the much-improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/staying-london-doctors-buhari/

Nigerian "RULERS" they are not qualified to be called Leaders, leaders are loved, they leave enviable legacies

Its amazing how these people ignore the cries for freedom, they Lord it over the helpless masses and deceive even themselves in their

temporary status

Too sad, they all forget that Time mocks us all.

Where is Abacha?

Where is IBB? living but he lost his honor in his Pride

Where is Obasanjo? Struggling to be relevant almost conquered by his age

Where is Jonathan, Hunted by His mischievous misrule and he is scared even of his people in the creek for his failure to do right with Billion looted in his tenure

Where are all the many looters , David Mark, Deziani, Tompolo, Tafa Balogun, James Ibori, Igbenedion, and a host of others

they are locked up in their shame for the misdeed to the helpless people

Even Saraki has forgotten his own Father, and his toeing in his Line.

Time Mocks us all.

Life is short, Very short

Whatever a man sows, He shall surely reap. Even the children cannot escape the repercussions

Nigeria So sad

4 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by davillian(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Like you've not been obeying orders in the military.
Pls come back home and place your life in the hand of the fruit of your labour.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Tee999: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.