Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,995 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari (33183 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Tecno66: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
If I was Buhari's doctor I wont allow him come soon so that the blank cheque for the medication will continue to roll inn pound sterling.
aminulive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he is in fine health and is only obeying the orders of his Doctors by remaining in London.

Buhari said that there was a tremendous improvement in his health and wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media.

Also, there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.When the team expressed delight at the much-improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/staying-london-doctors-buhari/
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by jefdr001: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Now our President can't even come home again because of witches.

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
STUPID LIEING IDIOTIC ILLITERATE
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by WizzPoll: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
This is abdication of responsibility

This is the worst picture from this Presidency!

1 Like

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Guadiol104(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
D number one Nigeria London base president.

3 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
So we voted for the doctors right?
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by freedomchild: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Lols
Its actually for the best of all dat pmb runs in 2019.
Reasons being that.
Should he not run, Apc and PDP will field anoda northern candidate to run in 2019 for anoda 8yrs.
But shud PMB take it to 2023.
Then the next turn will be the West Osibanjo(that is because igbos will not love to vote for Okorocha as president ... Then After the West, The East will hv learned and be ready for National Politics...

During these time, Ameachi will be flaunted around, to prepare him for taking over after the East.

And everyone will be happy...

Nigerian Youths, Una no for like sign me, I be one kind unbiased political Isantim with strong patriotic allegiance to the green and white flag oo...
@Ntoakwaibom(if you're truely Akwaibomite).. no need of joining issues with you about Igbos and Nigeria's politics
We want Biafra and we have never insulted you minorities before because we see you guys as brothers and we love you guys.
We know there are "Nigerdelta" people that are more Biafran than me. .. we love and appreciate them.

As for you, your problem is nothing but[b]
NtoAkwaIbom:
Lols
Reasons being that.
Should he not run, Apc and PDP will field anoda northern candidate to run in 2019 for anoda 8yrs.
Then the next turn will be the West Osibanjo(that is because igbos will not love to vote for Okorocha as president ... Then After the West, The East will hv learned and be ready for National Politics...

During these time, Ameachi will be flaunted around, to prepare him for taking over after the East.

Nigerian Youths, Una no for like sign me, I be one kind unbiased political Isantim with strong patriotic allegiance to the green and white flag oo...
@Ntoakwaibom(if you're truely Akwaibomite).. no need of joining issues with you about Igbos and Nigeria's politics
We want Biafra and we have never insulted you minorities before because we see you guys as brothers and we love you guys.
We know there are "Nigerdelta" people that are more Biafran than me. .. we love and appreciate them.

As for you, your problem is nothing but[/b]
NtoAkwaIbom:
Lols
Reasons being that.

@Ntoakwaibom(if you're truely Akwaibomite).. no need of joining issues with you about Igbos and Nigeria's politics because I have been observing all your comments about Igbos and Biafra

As for you, your problem is nothing but INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND LOW SELF ESTEEM because Igbos are far better than you.
Please go and work towards improving your self worth because you can still do better than Igbos in all your endeavors

Afterall God is fair to all
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by RSVP: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
And the masses can't even afford a proper malaria treatment here in our hospitals.. Maybe we should all relocate to the UK since we don't have a "doctor" here in Niaja?

Baba sef know our hospital's are useless. Na all patient get der own touchlight cuz no power supply!

Please bring dem oyibo's to come and recolonise us when you coming. We're not developing at all.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Your doctors are more important than 180 million nigerians under ur care abi?

Vulture! angry

2 Likes

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
paBuhari:
In sane climes, Buhari would have been impeached long ago for abdicating responsibilities. But because this jungle is a zoo, mediocrity is the order of the day.
Wait and see how mumu members of the zoo's govt will tag Buhari's illness and recovery the biggest achievement of Buhari's govt. grin Since they have nothing to show for in terms of achievement, Buhari will soon be celebrated by zombies for spending 6 months taking pictures and cracking JOKES in London ~ with TAX PAYERS money.. grin grin grin
What a zoo!

When stealing becomes corruption they lose their senses. grin
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
tonio2wo:
Your doctors are more important than 180 million nigerians under ur care abi?
Vulture! angry
True some Nigerians want him dead, but millions are in agreement with the Doctors, he should look after his health while the country remains in the capable hands of his VP as stipulated in the Nigerian constitution
. We know what group you belong to, the cowards and the failures.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
freedomchild:

As for you, your problem is nothing but[b]@Ntoakwaibom(if you're truely Akwaibomite).. no need of joining issues with you about Igbos and Nigeria's politics

As for you, your problem is nothing but[/b]@Ntoakwaibom(if you're truely Akwaibomite).. no need of joining issues with you about Igbos and Nigeria's politics because I have been observing all your comments about Igbos and Biafra

As for you, your problem is nothing but INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND LOW SELF ESTEEM because Igbos are far better than you.
Please go and work towards improving your self worth because you can still do better than Igbos in all your endeavors

Afterall God is fair to all

my problem is that the Dream u guys are chasing is a good dream to u guys and a nightmare to us.
If 10 igbos live in a compound and 2 ibibios live there do u know what that will happen ?

The Ibibio person will soon lose his identity and be acting and behaving like the Igbos around him. He will shade his culture, Identity, and everything .

Igbos are like 20 million and Ibibio are like 3milliion.. How do u say that we live together that there would be justice ?
When we wont have any voice ? We wont have any identity, our space land and territory will never be respected ?

Go to Ibom plaza, the Igbos have pursued the Akwa ibom people away and bought the whole place... You guys do drug biznes mostly and then call others lazy becos we want to work the slow and steady way... So you come and buy up everywhere with the drug money and call us Lazy after displacing us.

PERSONALLY I AM BETTER THAN 90% of Nigerians because i can think for myself, and i think into the future... But i know my people are not ready, they are not ready to compete in biznes with igbos, They are not as proud of their culture as i am, so they are not ready to be Ibibio in the midst of 5igbos, so they will cower and try to be like igbos... Most of my people dont know biznes, so in the first 2yrs of Being boxed with u guys, most of us will be begging Igbos for food.

WHEN I FIGHT HARD, AND DIRTY AGAINST BEING INCLUDED IN BIAFRA, ITS NOT FOR ME....WITH WHAT I KNOW, IF I JOIN BIAFRA NOW I WILL RISE IN RANK AND BE EARMARKED TO RECRUIT MY PEOPLE)... I cant betray posterity, who will cry when they are made into slaves after selling off all their lands, culture and identity ...they will never have the numbers to fight to be FREE... SO I FIGHT THAT FIGHT THEY WILL HAVE FOUGHT IN FUTURE, TODAY, KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE NIGER DELTA, Yoruba, AND HAUSA TO EDGE ME ON.

ILOVE AKWA IBOM WITH MY ALL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by bayusman: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Does PMB doctors got plan working with the opposition.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Trinicol3: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
He's obeying doctors orders but cannot obey court's order.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Lols
Reasons being that.

it's such a shame how u guys ass lick igbos.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by siempere(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
London bridge fall on you there....nonsense..!!!
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

it's such a shame how u guys ass lick igbos.

See this one... Do u know dat i am d most hated Southsoutherner to all Igbos ? Take a tour of my post dem.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Elnida: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
swiz123:
I wonder the criterias to consider before declaying someone unfit. Maybe PMB will do his own campaign in a hospital

criteria is the plural form of criterion. so remove the (S )..
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Ikpangi: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
If you like die there no problems
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

See this one... Do u know dat i am d most hated Southsoutherner to all Igbos ? Take a tour of my post dem.

A special kinda ass licking. u just can't exist without dem
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Mourin(f): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls take your time Mr president, we re even tired of you, if you like don't return nobody will complain..
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
All these people deceiving themselves...Valar Morghulis
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Amechiwap(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Nna meh
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Jecciluscious(f): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Glad to hear from you Mr President, not one cloned voice on radio.
Get well soon and get back to work.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by popej5(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2017
don't worry we ar waiting as usual wink
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by nedu666: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2017
l only go to work because of money if not na house i for dey
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Now this picture is believable. However he looks very thin and frail.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by micflo28(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2017
I must resurrect my ancestors to contest in 2019 elections
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Okwyjesus(m): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2017
This old man is just marking time with the destiny of 160 million Nigerian. Who cares if you want to relocate to London. Just resign and vacate for a more resourceful person.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 1:51am On Aug 13, 2017
When a person is doom it only takes God to change that tongue
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by TijaniAbu: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Buhari has not yet realised that UK has decided he should not complete his presidential term. God is punishing Buhari by stripping open his insincerity for the world to see. Lest Nigerians develop forgetfulness in 2019.
Re: I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2017
aminulive:
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated that he is in fine health and is only obeying the orders of his Doctors by remaining in London.

Buhari said that there was a tremendous improvement in his health and wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders. Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge."

The President spoke while receiving the presidential media team, and the Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters, at Abuja House, London, on Saturday. Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture, led the visiting team, accompanied by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity; Mallam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, and Lauretta Onochie, Personal Assistant on Digital/Online Media.

Also, there was Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters.When the team expressed delight at the much-improved health of the President, he retorted: "I feel I could go home, but the doctors are in charge. I've now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed."

On how he felt hearing different conjectures about his health, an amused President Buhari said he followed events at home closely, lauding Nigerian television stations, and the media generally, for keeping him informed.

When told that prayers were going on fervently for him, not only in Nigeria, but all over Africa, and round the world, a delighted President said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent. It gave us a lot of latitude. I thank all those who are praying. May God reward them."

President Buhari sent appreciation to all Nigerians, expressing hope that he would be with them soon.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/12/staying-london-doctors-buhari/

Idiot. You obey your doctor's orders but will never obey Nigerian courts' orders. Yeye man. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.