Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season (41764 Views)

Some Funny Meme Pictures Premier League Fans Are Using To Mock Chelsea / Nairalander Gets Signed To Juventus Fc For €2 Million / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by ksbusari(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
the coach made a panic substitution and that killed our game
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by ProFuhrer: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

PLEASE CLICK HERE , LIKE and SHARE the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds.
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Upgradedentity: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
2014/2015 champion chelsea lost their first game of the season nd finish 10th.

2015/2016 champion leicester lost their first game nd also finish the season in 10th

nw 2016/2017 champion chelsea lost their first nd will finish........??

11 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by ajalawole(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Only 1 game, and they are already killing us.... Chelsea why. E pain me,, but i no go cry sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by yungmill(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tell them winter, Sam vokes and 2 red cards came for conte

From lord MillZ snow

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Greenbullet(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC
when will you have sense ?

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by esthadewunmi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
I don't expect Bunley of all team to deal with Chelsea just a beginning of glorious season cheesy hoping to see man u to win or been defeat. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
gabinogem:
10th position loading cheesy
kikiki
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Greenbullet(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Chelsea. They sure will pick up I think and will do better than arsenal
please tell me how exactly, football is not hope, its logic, Do you know that next week ,you play a full strength Tottenham with no fabregas,Costa,hazard or Cahill that is losing 6points already , please think before you talk.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Upgradedentity:

2015/2016 champion leicester lost their first game nd also finish the season in 10th

point of correction it's 2017/2018
And as for ur question they will be relegated

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by xynerise: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Heheheheheh grin
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by dacovajnr: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Esdb3:

is this one foolish? Did arsenal lose like chelsea did? it seems you want to be unfortunate.
Hehehehe! See this one want to cry coz she told you the bitter truth..

StephDamieola, Repeat it again!

KTBFFH!!!!

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by cooljoe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
It's the rule of the game so let us be ok... At least we are better than Arsenal FC
receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by rozayx5(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by femi4: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
Don't mind the Olotes dear, by Dec the pretenders will be separated from the contenders

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by yungmill(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Why did this match make me remember that psquare song, ifunaya

Burnley's version ifunaya (Chelsea), ifunaya ifunaya onye unbu n'obi×3

Baby (Chelsea) biko biko don't go. grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
lol
e wa mu pata yin te gbagbe si ile wa o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by SODEXSKI(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Upgradedentity:

it was a draw draw against Swansea.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Jazmiynne: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chelsea shall rise again cheesy
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by oluteebaba(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Chelsea. They sure will pick up I think and will do better than arsenal
dream on
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by SODEXSKI(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Esdb3:

is this one foolish? Did arsenal lose like chelsea did? it seems you want to be unfortunate.
why are u crying baby
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think chelsea is winning the league
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Sunnybabe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
SODEXSKI:
why are u crying baby
Abeegi give him baby feeder ooo #lol
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by adetayo234: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:

How are you better? Arsenal has 3 points; you have none, plus -1 goal difference.

Have you checked your position on the EPL Table this morning? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Kenzico(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:

Who be this one!!!

Abeg go n cry me a River....Go n watch Rope skipping and leave football for men

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Esdb3:

It's not up to that dude. Football is just entertainment and it shouldn't get to d level of cursing a fellow human being like you. Whether a team win or lose, their bank alert must surely be gbagam every week while most poor jobless fans will be hating eachother coz of those rich players.
Finally, try to show some little respect to women coz if u insult a woman coz of worthless stuffs, it shows you are not a man enough coz a woman gave birth to u. Value them no matter the situation. Peace out.

7 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
StephDamielola:
No Talk Am Outside O
Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by oluxzy: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
bigerboy200:

Lol...I thot Chelsea fans said Kante is 3-man..so d red card shouldn't have affected you... grin angry
harzard was like ''when i see kante i see 10 men anyway i was watching burnley beat chelsea with 18 men''

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
swiz123:
Emenalo na bastard
Take it easy bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Philinho:
remember they loss to Arsenal n Liverpool early last season n still win d league
Yes and you too remember that Burnley is now in the league of arsenal and Liverpool.
I no blame u. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.