Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) (23456 Views)

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Bianca Ojukwu’s sister, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, was on Wednesday, 10th August 2017, received by the President of Namibia, as Nigeria’s ambassador and High Commissioner to the Republic of Namibia.

The ceremony took place at the State House at the Nations Capital, Windhoek.

Prior to this engagement, She had been Nigeria’s Acting High Commissioner to Jamaica.

Ambassador Lilian Onoh is the sister of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigeria’s former ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain.

This is the first time in Nigeria's history that two sisters will become Ambassadors.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/official-presentation-ceremony-of.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Congrat to her. Wow! 1 served during the PDP era and this 1 in APC govt. Two sisters served as ambassador of Nigeria at different times? This is Who Wants to be Millionaire Question.

BTW, based on the 1st picture is like Namibia's State House is located in the valley cos i'm seeing some hills around.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2017
saintkeppy:
Congrat to her. Wow! 1 served during the PDP era and this 1 in APC govt. Two sisters served as ambassador of Nigeria at different times? This is Who Wants to be Millionaire Question.

BTW, based on the 1st picture is like Namibia's State House is located in the valley cos i'm seeing some hills around.
I can see hills too.

It must be a fortress.
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by aolawale025: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Avatarone: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2017
aolawale025:
Congrats to her
Na so dem dey do for ambassador? Issorait. Make I show you de kind parade wey I go request when dem make me local govt chairman for my town....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by christopherozo: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Bianca Ojukwu’s sister, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, was on Wednesday, 10th August 2017, received by the President of Namibia, as Nigeria’s ambassador and High Commissioner to the Republic of Namibia.

Prior to this engagement, She had been Nigeria’s Acting High Commissioner to Jamaica.

Ambassador Lilian Onoh is the sister of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigeria’s former ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain.

This is the first time in Nigeria's history that two sisters will become Ambassadors.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/official-presentation-ceremony-of.html

Maybe this is the CHANGE they have been singing about
Two biological sisters from the same family
One is APGA, became ambassador under PDP
One is 'which party?' But became ambassador under APC
Naija no dey carry last!

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Kuriou: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Na so dem dey do for ambassador? Issorait. Make I show you de kind parade wey I go request when dem make me local govt chairman for my town....

Bros, na ya town be dis? Na dis women here dem go make Ambassador for ya town? Ya taste dey high oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Abibaa: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2017
This is serious recognition for this family. Congrats. They must be very intelligent. congrats. Is visa hard for this place? It must be very good for this woman to go there. Do they have embassy in Abuja?
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Abibaa: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2017
christopherozo:

Naija no dey carry last!

The post mention that she is already ambassador in Jamaica which means she is career diplomat therefore no need for 'which party'. But this is serious history. The really rich no dey make noise like all these jjc who just get money yesterday. They are quietly progressing. Congrats to them.

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
They will come and be shouting Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

Bianca was an ambassador,
Now her sister is an ambassador.

Did C.C Onoh make political posts genetic or hereditary for his kids or is this just plain nepotism?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
They are beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Afonjas...oyah come and hate as usual; that's all you can do...hate, hate, hate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by teddy001: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Is not easy. Congratlation
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Congrats to her.. cheesy
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2017
I thought the ceremony would involve the kinda naked dance of the Zulu.

I wanna see boobsies.

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Progressive01:
Congrats to her.. cheesy
omenka weytin do ur other moniker? I know say konji dey worry you chill small mynd44 dey bring 1 biafra thread for you make you masturbate small grin

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Halo22: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2017
The woman tall come fine join.....she is my spec. But it z like she z not married, this one she still dey answer the father's surname. I no talk ooo.
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by iLoveConductor: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by femolii: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:
Afonjas...oyah come and hate as usual; that's all you can do...hate, hate, hate!
shut up osinbanjo make her ambassador not osu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by brownhawk: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2017
drake2000x:
afonja never arrive you have settled down to wailing and paranoia

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Wait!! Ayam Nt Understanding... Nigerian Or Biafrian Ambassador? Which Kain Wahala Be This

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Make no mistake the elites are just one big happy family sharing the spoils of looting Nigeria while their poor broke and hungry supporters cheer them on in ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by discusant: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bianca was an ambassador,
Now her sister is an ambassador.

Did C.C Onoh make political posts genetic or hereditary for his kids or is this just plain nepotism?

No. The Nigerian establishment is targeting agitation for restoration of Biafra for destruction. Useless effort. How many Nigerians are in Namibia?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2017
hmmmmmm
congrats to her.
just a pity that we have foolish elders fighting over tribes and stupid youths serving as soldiers.
Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by TRUTH2020: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2017
AMBASSADOR OR NO AMBASSADOR WE WANT BIAFRA FULLSTOP.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2017
Looking at the responses on this thread, it is not hard to see and belief that many Nigerians are fools who are constantly taken for a ride by their so called leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by headhunter1: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Congrats to her.. cheesy
[/s]
omenka welcome back

1 Like

Re: Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos) by Bobby4090: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2017
christopherozo:

Naija no dey carry last!

Noooo....
The other is IPOB but is now ambassador under APC.
Biafra no dey carry last.
Hopefully Nnamdi Kanu go retain am next year as Biafran ambassador to Namibia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu / There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.