Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality (62552 Views)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / This Is How A Muslim Should View Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Really Nigga??

The fact that he ddnt marry...means he's gay...??

Your ability to juxtapose two unrelated information and draw a conclusive theory from it is disgusting...its shows ur mind is either underdeveloped or impaired or both...small time u'll say u have a college degree with a supposed final year research project
But if ur comment is a desperate attempt to show the usual atheists mindset and hatred for a God u say doesn't exist in the first place... sincere apologies for derogatory remarks....

God bless you. The devil first takes away their commonsense.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

One of the most mooronic, irrational load of twaddle I've ever read on Nairaland. I don't even know where to start from. grin

Also, why is it so many homophobes have weird fantasies of homosexuals admiring and making passes at them? It almost suggests some kind of insecurity and inadequacy drives your hateful bigotry. Like you're somehow not man enough. I'd advise you not to worry too much about it. If homosexuals exist around you, they probably don't have your time anymore than the girls around you.
Absolutely! I work with gay guys and they have never for one day suggested anything sexual knowing that I am not one of them, I used to hate these people untill i got to know and work with some of them. also as you have asserted perhaps not as blunt as i am putting it, anyone who is so obsessed about what gays, lesbians does in their bedrooms must be a closet gays themselves. or perhaps they are not sure they are heterosexual. grin grin

i have always said i would rather live next to a good gays or lesbian than live next to a heterosexual criminal.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Antichristus: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Really Nigga??

The fact that he ddnt marry...means he's gay...??

Your ability to juxtapose two unrelated information and draw a conclusive theory from it is disgusting...its shows ur mind is either underdeveloped or impaired or both...small time u'll say u have a college degree with a supposed final year research project
But if ur comment is a desperate attempt to show the usual atheists mindset and hatred for a God u say doesn't exist in the first place... sincere apologies for derogatory remarks....

Clearly, you are one of the idiotic trolls on this site who lack commonsense which is not common. Any theology scholars (and I'm not referring to indoctrinated Nigerian RS/theology graduates whose works in universities in the western hemisphere would be shredded into pieces within seconds) know what I am talking and haven't dismissed the Jesus - John gay hypothesis. Do yourself a favour. Even if you can't afford to study at Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford, or in deed hold prerequisites to gain admission into any of these topnotch institutions, sign up for their open courses and get yourself some education and become liberated. Also, read Theodore Jennings' works and familiarize yourself with the Corpus Christi (McNally, 1998), Davinci Code, The Last Temptation of Christ, Jesus Christ Superstar, etc.

The problem is that I guess, you're too simple-minded to grasp any of these stuff hence your inability to grasp my analogy which you fault. I bet you are a graduate from those shambolic institutions called universities in Nigeria. It might also be that you even hold postgraduate qualifications and teach in one of those intellectually rickety institutions. I'm also sure you know how people get their scrappy degrees from those dilapidated universities hence, most of you guys are certificated but uneducated and unenlightened lots parading yourselves as intellectuals. I still maintain as many theologians in the western hemisphere would, that "JESUS WAS GAY, EXPLAINING WHY HE NEVER MARRIED (A WOMAN)."

If your father was a gay, he wouldn't have married your mum, and you wouldn't be alive. You still want to fault this analogy? Now relate this to Jesus; "JESUS WAS GAY, EXPLAINING WHY HE NEVER MARRIED (A WOMAN)."
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
JimaeChinko:

Lesbian spotted.
a stup.id person who lacks the ability to comprehend posts spotted.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Antichristus: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
newsynews:
Do you love your father and mother?

If yes, should that mean you sleep with them?

Wow! I feel sorry for you for your inability to grasp this contextually. I bet you're a university graduate. Any wonder many Nigerian graduates are unemployable.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by jayloms: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

One of the most mooronic, irrational load of twaddle I've ever read on Nairaland. I don't even know where to start from. grin

Also, why is it so many homophobes have weird fantasies of homosexuals admiring and making passes at them? It almost suggests some kind of insecurity and inadequacy drives your hateful bigotry. Like you're somehow not man enough. I'd advise you not to worry too much about it. If homosexuals exist around you, they probably don't have your time anymore than the girls around you.

Yeah, it may be moroonic to you, but, it doesn't take away the fact that it's the truth.

If Guys can go ahead and violently satisfy their lustful desires towards an uncooperative babe they've been trying to woo, what makes you think they'd not do the same to a guy they like assuming they are homosexuals/ bisexuals?

It does seem to me that you are trying to say, there can never be paedophiles and rapists in the camp of the homosexuals.

Are you saying the problem of victimization would not be compounded, should homosexuality gain footing in our society?

Are you remotely trying to paint homosexuals non violent folks who can't hurt a fly as to fulfilling their sexual desires through violence.

Call me insecure, a weakling, a homophobe and whatever name you can think of, but my stance remains the same, homosexuality is an abomination, a product of psychological illness that requires- as a matter of urgency-treatment before it compounds further, the already complex problems we have at hand. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! I work with gay guys and they have never for one day suggested anything sexual knowing that I am not one of them, I used to hate these people untill i got to know and work with some of them. also as you have asserted perhaps not as blunt as i am putting it, anyone who is so obsessed about what gays, lesbians does in their bedrooms must be a closet gays themselves. or perhaps they are not sure they are heterosexual. grin grin

i have always said i would rather live next to a good gays or lesbian than live next to a heterosexual criminal.

I grew up a homophobe. Until I grew a brain. So, I wouldn't say I necessarily hold their ignorance against them. Railing against homosexuals gives the average Nigerian who doesn't know he lives in the moral pits of the earth a platform to moralize about ultimately worthless things like people's sexuality. It empowers their self-righteousness and I only pity them.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Amberon11: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Better than drinking camel piss.

Stop saying thrash. Most kidnappers are Muslims considering Boko haram members are all Muslims. Do you know how many people have been kidnapped by them in the past two years. Get reasonable.
EgunMogaji:
i

I'm sure that the muslims will be titilated by your very Christian behavior that you're demonstrating here.

Like I said, save your preaching for other close minded bible thumping nitwits like you that drink the koolade. I'm immune.

PS: to my Muslim brothers and sisters, peace be onto you. Please forgive the IDTenT, he thinks I'm Muslim but I'm actually a Christian.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Aragon: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
hungryboy:
Focus on homosexuality,

While your pastors steal your tithes to live in luxury and your corrupt Christian politicians loot the country dry

The Bible already told us that, there is no big or small sin,

Lying, stealing, fornication, adultery etc
are all on par with homosexuality in the sin chart

GBAM!!! Great to see that some people can't be Fooled. The biggest problem facing Nigerians today is POVERTY and not Homosexuality, but because their own Sin is eating Deep into their Hearts they are now looking for who to POINT the finger at. People involved in 419, party, Orgies, Yahoo Yahoo. Ritual Killings, Lying, Fruad, Back stabbing, Prostitution, Fornication and so many other Sin are now Pointing their Fingers. In the old times it is DEATH penalty for Prostitution but JESUS would not allow them kill her cos the ones that wanted to Kill her are Sinners and that is the Difference between them and most people commenting here, They Recognized their SINS, but people here dont. They actually think there is Big and Small SIN... See how Flawed the OPs post is. Why not take on Pastor's who are actually doing more damage to the ordinary people? A poor suffering Widows money will even be part of what furnish their luxurious lifestyle and our people will DIE defending them. Make your life right with GOD and stop trying to be Judge and take God's position. Nobody knows how he will Judge mankind or who he will pardon. Didnt Christ pardon the Thief on the cross? What I do know is, there willl be a big Surprise on that day. Many that believes they will make it wont make it and many that has already been condemned to Hell will make it. Happy Sunday! And make sure you give up all your Designers clothes and perfumes like Vasace, Dolce Gabana, John Paul Gultier etc.. The makers are Gay grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
jayloms:

Yeah, it may be moroonic to you, but, it doesn't take away the fact that it's the truth.

If Guys can go ahead and violently satisfy their lustful desires towards an uncooperative babe they've been trying to woo, what makes you think they'd not do the same to a guy they like assuming they are homosexuals/ bisexuals?

It does seem to me that you are trying to say, there can never be paedophiles and rapists in the camp of the homosexuals.

Are you saying the problem of victimization would not be compounded, should homosexuality gain footing in our society?

Are you remotely trying to paint homosexuals non violent folks who can't hurt a fly as to fulfilling their sexual desires through violence.

Call me insecure, a weakling, a homophobe and whatever name you can think of, but my stance remains the same, homosexuality is an abomination, a product of psychological illness that requires- as a matter of urgency-treatment before it compounds further, the already complex problems we have at hand. smiley

Nothing you said is the "truth" though. They're your rambling opinions.

Paedophilia and rape have nothing to do with sexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals fiddle and even rape kids and even rape them to death too. The overwhelming majority of sexual violence is committed by heterosexuals. What does that have to do with whether one is homosexual or heterosexual? Is a rape anymore justified if a dirty, old men rapes a girl rather than a boy? Not to mention there's copious statistical proof in civilized societies that gay people are less prone to crime and more law-abiding, better educated, richer, more philanthropic than the general population. So you can sit there moralizing about people that you're not better than in any way just because you stick a diick in a vagiina.

So which psychological treatment program have you instituted for homosexuals? How do you know it's psychological? Have you been a homosexual before? How many homosexuals have you interacted with before?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I grew up a homophobe. Until I grew a brain. So, I wouldn't say I necessarily hold their ignorance against them. Railing against homosexuals gives the average Nigerian who doesn't know he lives in the moral pits of the earth a platform to moralize about ultimately worthless things like people's sexuality. It empowers their self-righteousness and I only pity them.
I Agree totally! considering all the other atrocities and criminal activities going on in nigeria homosexuality should be at the bottom of their worry lists.
And yes it is about been morally high and self righteousness. though I may not agree with some homosexual Acts but it's the same as i don't accept some heterosexual acts.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Aragon: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

True words has never been Spoken. I grew up like that too. Untill I actually encountered Gay people.. Spoke to them understand them and not the Crap written by the OP...Nigerians are one Group of people that has no Right to Judge Gays, they should put that energy into judging their Politicians and Pastors . Our Sin is like the Greatest in the world see Ritual Killings because of Money everywhere and you are bordered by what 2adults in America are doing in their Room. The President of Iceland or so is a Lesbian can you compare their Country to Nigeria? People that arevdying of Starvation and committing all sorts of SINS are here condemning others. Very funny people. Same Politicians putting Gay laws are Sleeping with young boys all over. I pity our people sha

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Aragon: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Paedophilia and rape have nothing to do with sexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals fiddle and even rape kids and even rape them to death too. The overwhelming majority of sexual violence is committed by heterosexuals. What does that have to do with whether one is homosexual or heterosexual? Is a rape anymore justified if a dirty, old men rapes a girl rather than a boy? Not to mention there's copious statistical proof in civilized societies that gay people are less prone to crime and more law-abiding, better educated, richer, more philanthropic than the general population. So you can sit there moralizing about people that you're not better than in any way just because you stick a diick in a vagiina.

So which psychological treatment program have you instituted for homosexuals? How do you know it's psychological? Have you been a homosexual before? How many homosexuals have you interacted with before?

Thank you my brother oh! It's obvious the OP might have never left the shores of Nigeria or even interacted with Gay people yet he is trying to be an Authority on a Subject he knows nothing about. You are so Right many Gay people are Kind and very good people. I have seen that with my own eyes, I have communicated with them and even attend one of their Parties here in Europe and guess what? They were playing PSquare, Wizkid, Timaya etc.. I was so proud hearing Nigeria Jams and danced with them, Spoke to some of them and left. I will rather be friends with honest good people regardless of their Sexuality than be with Wicked people just because we are same Heterosexual. Thanks for your post

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
teemy:

@ NPComplete I would like to put this

Ezekiel 16:49,50
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

In simpler english verse 49 is arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Could be shortlisted as shortcentredness and inhospitable. A case of the pot calling the kettle black when I see fornicators or adulterers picking on homosexuals just because 'your sin is not the same as my sin'.

Sin is sin and there would be no discrimination in judgement. We better get our ways right as the inhospitability thing we should be concerned about is deeply growing in Nigeria these days.

This is same thing the Devil does right from the time of Adam. Quote a part of the Bible(don't forget he was with God before he was casted out) and have it interwoven with lies to make their arguments seem legit but God always has his way of exposing these lies and only the wise can recognise this.

You quoted Pride(arrogance), fullness of Bread(look at the nations trying to ensure gayism is implemented everywhere- leaders of developed nations), abundance of idleness( a people that have become spiritually lazy having lost their relationship with Christ- source of truth).

You forgot to make bold the verse 50 where it said "and they became haughty and committed abomination before me(God) ; therefore I took them away as I saw good.

And they became haughty (pride) and committed abomination before me. You only need to put on your thinking cap and see the correlation of how modern gays put up their various gay pride parades to see what God was inferring here. It is not hard to see. Funny thing is these gays use same word " pride" in describing their Gay pride events. Stuffs like these make realise how prophetic the Bible is. Pride goes before all sins which is rebellion against God as Satan the Father of lies first did.

It is pride that will make you see the Truth which commonsense condemns (even idolatrous societies without any form of biblical training also condemns homosexuality) but you will try to justify it by misinterpreting various sections of the bible to justify your pride(rebellion against God).

The b part of that verse 50 says "therefore I took them away as I saw good". You now begin to wonder why Islamist terrorists and other ills are afflicting the developed countries and even our underdeveloped countries. It is exactly as the OP said. Our support for all sins whether by consent or silence will breed more sins which includes false teachings that is now afflicting the world like Islam, etc.

It was exactly same way a Christian approved of Mohammed's hallucination induced revelation which has lead to over 1.2 billion people that have been lead astray and will do anything even kill you when you say Jesus is the Son of God.

Read:

Muhammad took to meditating in caves, often leaving his family for days at a time to focus on his devotions.[136] In August 610, when he was 39 years old, these meditations were interrupted by an experience that terrified him.[137] He staggered home to Khadijah under the conviction that he had seen the angel Jibreel (Gabriel) and that he was demon-possessed.[138] Khadijah wrapped him in a blanket and consoled him. She did not believe that Muhammad could be possessed. “Allah would not treat you thus since he knows your good character. So rejoice and be glad! I have hope that you will be the prophet of this community.” Then she put on her cloak and took Muhammad to consult her cousin Waraqa.[139]
Waraqa was a blind old man who had converted to Christianity and had studied an Arabic translation of the Gospels.[140] According to Muhammad, Waraqa declared: “Holy, holy! This was the great Namus [law] that came to Moses. You are the prophet of these people. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly.”[141] If Waraqa really said this, he did not keep his promise. Although he lived for at least another three years,[142] people afterwards had to ask whether he had even been a Muslim,[143] meaning that Waraqa never made a public profession of Islam. Nobody except Muhammad and Khadijah ever heard him endorse Muhammad as a prophet. Muhammad even admitted to Aisha that he had required prompting from Khadijah before he could answer this straightforward question.[143]
It was not Waraqa whose confidence moved Muhammad to discard his terrors and believe in his own mission, but Khadijah herself.[144] Within hours of deducing that her husband was a prophet, she secured the conversion of her next-door neighbour.[145] When he next announced that Jibreel was in the room, Khadijah tested the visitor (whom she could not see) by standing in his supposed line of vision, stripping off her gown and enticing Muhammad to have sex with her. Muhammad then reported that Jibreel had departed, and Khadijah declared that Jibreel’s modesty was a certain sign that he was an angel and not a demon.[146]
Soon after this, Muhammad reported that Jibreel had stopped visiting him. Despite his initial terror of his strange experiences, he was now distraught by their absence.[147] Several times he became so depressed that he considered committing suicide by throwing himself off a cliff. Although he returned home from each attempt saying that Jibreel had reappeared in time to prevent him,[148] the angel did not remain long enough to give him any new prophecies. Eventually Khadijah taunted him: “I think that your Lord must have come to hate you!”[149] This goading, the only recorded incident in which her sympathy for her husband failed, suggests a profound disappointment with the possibility that Muhammad might not be a prophet after all. It was very soon afterwards that Muhammad reported a new prophecy: “Thy Lord hath not forsaken thee, nor doth He hate thee...”[150]
Muhammad never again mentioned being afraid of the angel. Thenceforth he reported regular visits from Jibreel, who brought new revelations from Allah.[151] One of the earliest messages concerned the correct ritual for the five daily prayers. After this Muhammad was often to be seen in full public view, first abluting then standing face to the Ka’aba to pray, with Ali at his side and Khadijah a pace behind them.[152] Khadijah accepted from the beginning that a woman’s place in Islam was behind the men. Their four daughters and Zayd were also among the earliest converts.[153] After the conversion of Abu Bakr, of course, there was no turning back.[154]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Burshh: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
God's word is clear. The Bible is true. Conscience lurks behind our hearts too; telling apart right from wrong. Sin Is Sin. Homosexuality is Sinful. Help is needed by those trapped by it. Not praise.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Antichristus:

Clearly, you are one of the idiotic trolls on this site who lack commonsense which is not common. Any theology scholars (and I'm not referring to indoctrinated Nigerian RS/theology graduates whose works in universities in the western hemisphere would be shredded into pieces within seconds) know what I am talking and haven't dismissed the Jesus - John gay hypothesis. Do yourself a favour. Even if you can't afford to study at Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford, or in deed hold prerequisites to gain admission into any of these topnotch institutions, sign up for their open courses and get yourself some education and become liberated. Also, read Theodore Jennings' works and familiarize yourself with the Corpus Christi (McNally, 1998), Davinci Code, The Last Temptation of Christ, Jesus Christ Superstar, etc.

The problem is that I guess, you're too simple-minded to grasp any of these stuff hence your inability to grasp my analogy which you fault. I bet you are a graduate from those shambolic institutions called universities in Nigeria. It might also be that you even hold postgraduate qualifications and teach in one of those intellectually rickety institutions. I'm also sure you know how people get their scrappy degrees from those dilapidated universities hence, most of you guys are certificated but uneducated and unenlightened lots parading yourselves as intellectuals. I still maintain as many theologians in the western hemisphere would, that "JESUS WAS GAY, EXPLAINING WHY HE NEVER MARRIED (A WOMAN)."

If your father was a gay, he wouldn't have married your mum, and you wouldn't be alive. You still want to fault this analogy? Now relate this to Jesus; "JESUS WAS GAY, EXPLAINING WHY HE NEVER MARRIED (A WOMAN)."

I'm not talking from a spiritual or religion angle at all...I'm only trying to be logical here...
Ur conclusion "tagging Jesus as gay" from ur one single information in ur earlier comment that "Jesus never married"....is not only irrational but also foolish and stupid...
There are lots of men in this world before and after Jesus that decided not to marry and aren't gay
There are also lots of gay men that are married to cover up their gay nature
Ur attempt to back up ur erroneous and fallacy impaired conclusion with Corpus Christi ,Davinci Code and the likes is just pathetic and disgustingly lame...
u wake up read the bible(maybe u haven't even read it at all) but u don't believe in it....that's fine, mayb it ain't verifiable to u and looks like a story book.
Yet you wake up and read bogus research claims of some pple like Davinci and co. Whose aim to label christ as gay is just a pathetic attempt to make Christians and other people see gay in the good light and acceptable... yet u believe in them like a mor0n and start quoting them. what makes davinci's and the rest claims any more authentic than the bible

For crying out loud..according to records from the bible Jesus is the son of God who came to earth to relay the mind and word of God who is the of creator,he ordained fruitfulness, reproduction, sex and marriage in the garden of eden...Jesus can't contradict God by coming as a gay man it completely contradicts what God has ordained. They are ONE...they won't contradict each other....
But I know ur mind is impaired and shallow...u can't grasp or beleive that mystery but u'll believe davinci and the other bunch of blinded idiots

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by jayloms: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Paedophilia and rape have nothing to do with sexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals fiddle and even rape kids and even rape them to death too. The overwhelming majority of sexual violence is committed by heterosexuals. What does that have to do with whether one is homosexual or heterosexual? Is a rape anymore justified if a dirty, old men rapes a girl rather than a boy? [b]Not to mention there's copious statistical proof in civilized societies that gay people are less prone to crime and more law-abiding, better educated, richer, more philanthropic than the general population. [/b]So you can sit there moralizing about people that you're not better than in any way just because you stick a diick in a vagiina.

Truth can be subjective, but, my highlighted points are exactly what will play out should the practice become legalized in this clime.

Let me be clear here, I do not consider myself more righteous than a homosexual, neither do I harbor any form of hatred for their person. But their acts -Whether you or the WEST agree or disagree- remains abominable- at least here in this clime.

Per the emboldened in your post, you have agreed to my point that homosexuals do in fact commit sexual crimes, albeit, in the minority compared to their heterosexual counterparts and that's in societies with functional systems in place to combat crimes.

That to me is compounding/adding to the numerous problems we currently face.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by onetrack(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
I would love to see the US/British/German embassies announce a one-time free work visa for anyone who is willing to swear they are gay or trans. I wonder what Abuja could look like, and how many of the applicants also claimed to be devout Christians or Muslims. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If you had read further, you would have seen where He said they did detestable things, but you just stopped at verse 49 thereby making it seem as if the few sins mentioned in verse 49 were all the people of Sodom and Gomorrah engaged in.

Mind you, even the homosexuals call themselves sodomites.

grin

It can only be nonsense to someone who sees nothing wrong in people dipping their private organ inside a hole meant for faeces.

The onus is on you to prove when gays were attacked in the past. They were not attacked and were even left alone until they started demanding for governments to legalize their way of life. It's just like murderers and thieves demanding for their way of life to be legalized. Guess what? Homosexuals are the most liberal people on earth. They accept and support anything as long as that thing hides under the umbrella of rights, support for gays or anti-christian.

We all thought it was just homosexuals until transgenders and pedophiles showed up.

Your tone says a lot about you. Even the real homosexuals haven't been able to show passion for the course on the thread like you. You're probably their leader.

The civil rights activism was pushing for the rights of blacks cos blacks were slaves in America. They didn't go to other countries to demand the same.

But homosexuals were not slaves nor did anyone bother about them. People became aware of them when they started shoving their disgusting act in our faces and demanding that their way of life should be accepted as normal. They deceived people like you to believe they were victimized when they were never victimized. Rather, they were just angry that people found the lifestyle disgusting.

Will you support it if thieves, gangsters, murderers, rapists etc demand for their right to live the way they are? I believe you will see nothing wrong with it as an homosexual who won't mind the world turning upside down. as long as his disgusting desire is allowed.

God showed us clearly in His book - the Bible. That's how I know.

You actually couldn't point out any wrong in my post. That's why you sounded defeated.

Perfect answer.

I laughed hard reading your comment.

You are wise.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
NPComplete:

Yeah. I pray He opens your eyes to see your hypocrisy too. And probably open your head to think better. All these guys that will go and have a quickie later tonight and be coming here to form. What's it with Nairaland and hypocrites?

Just come out the closet.

Quit hiding the fact you one of them.

You so passionate trying to justify homosexuality.

The OP never said other sins like fornication, etc are justified too and approved by God. You need some serious deliverance.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Amberon11:
Better than drinking camel piss.

Stop saying thrash. Most kidnappers are Muslims considering Boko haram members are all Muslims. Do you know how many people have been kidnapped by them in the past two years. Get reasonable.

You'll have to take your fetish camel piss discussion up what th another deranged religious nut job.

The only one living a trash life is you and your moronic ilk that gets unhinged and whip yourselves into a fanatical frenzy in order to trample on fellow citizens right.

Ina to ma jo yin, bula bayi lo ma ke bi igba ti alakara ba nkona.-

You filth unwashed heathen that's using colored language on the holy day.

They ought to have your picture in the dictionary next to the word hypocrite.

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bad leaders is a judgment on rebellious people, but eternal destruction is the judgment of abominable reprobates, people who elect what God expressly hates.

You people, gays, supporters, amd indifferents are looking for wrath, and what you are looking for you will soon find it.

Nigeria is a cesspit today, but it will not remain like this forever. We will not add abomination that leads to merciless destruction to our sins. What you seek, you will soon find it.

God bless you for this wise answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:

Confess like.....

Go back and choose the correct font.

Put some effort into things.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The president of America, a country you say is light years ahead of us is currently about going head to head against homosexuals. His first move is the banning of transgenders from serving in the US military. Watch out for his next.

If not for Obama that legalized this cancer.

I tell you I have always loved Donald J. Trump ever before he became President. I knew he was going to win even when several other friends hated him.

You just look at his life and see he is like a modern day Jehu. He carries that anointing. He is not perfect just like Jehu was not in his worship of God but he fought against the atrocities of Baal without shame. Exactly same way Donald Trump does. He might not succeed in thoroughly finishing the fight against the "evil seeds/desendants" of America but he will succeed in laying the foundation.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by KGBEAST(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Masonkz any opinion on this
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by KGBEAST(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
KGBEAST:
Masonkz any opinion on this
Trapsoul you too
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Bacon21(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
NPComplete:

You see the problem you have? Inability to comprehend. I have just told you that fornication isn't different from being gay and both will attract hell. But now you are making it sound like I support being gay. How can I have a reasonable discussion with someone so obtuse and unreasonable. Secondly, why are you telling me about Sodomites what has that got to do with the discussion. I have shown you how the name links to the source so what's your point.

This is why I don't argue with Ignorant people. Go and research Oscar Wilde and Alan Turing. Come back and tell me the time they exist and why they were hiding the fact they were gay. You think people started being gay yesterday? If you don't know the history and the laws against homosexuality in Europe why are u even arguing here. U better go back to what u are good at. This is beyond u.

See what I am saying? You are an idiot. And idiots like u do not know when laying down logic is different from being emotionally invested in it. It comes with having a low IQ though. U can't separate ur belief and faith from logic. I am above such emotional investment. Sorry.

U better go and read the history of the civil rights movement well. And the slave thread and history of homosexuals too.

Yeah God showed u in his book that Lot was the only righteous person because other righteous people were supporting homosexuals, right? What have u been smoking? Stop making stupid comments u can't back up.

All u have done is call me a homosexual. U haven't actually made an intelligent argument here sorry. I am sure tomorrow when u see me defending Muslims, u will also call me a Muslim. It comes with the low IQ so I will understand if u do.

You only have to read about the wild lifestyle of Oscar Wilde and see how depraved that dude was.

Come outer the closet and quit hiding like Oscar as you so passionate with the homosexuality defense.

Anybody who has been following this thread can easily tell from your write-up that you are the one with the low I.Q and not the other guy you accusing.

Your low I.Q based logic and arguments goes against commonsense.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
HMZi:
i hate to admit it,i kinda agree with you.

What are you agreeing with?

The NP dude only ends up confusing himself.

The topic treated today by the OP is Homosexuality and it doesn't infer that fornication is separated from it or is justified as a minor Sin too. It is a deadly sin too.

Anybody with brains that read the OP's post can easily spot that he ain't excusing no sin but that he treated homosexuality as a topic today.

The devil will always stare people like NP who distract those who would have been convicted of their homosexuality sin or any other sin that the OP will treat in the future from truly repenting with illogical reasoning and I swear he has achieved that but woe unto him who blocks others from coming unto light via this topic. The bible says it will be worse for that individual that it was for the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Ashley86400: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know that asides homosexuality, the other sins that were practiced in the city were practiced elsewhere in the world too? Yet God rained down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah and nowhere else. That's cos homosexuality was indeed an abomination. If that abomination existed in other parts of the world then, God would have destroyed the whole world

Today, homosexuality is on the rise again and is part of why God will destroy the wicked cos they want to normalise it

Aside homosexuality?
Homosexuality has been in the world from the beginning of time. .just because it happened to show up inthe bible in form of "Sodom and Gomorrah" doesn't mean it stated them/was only practised there. .most of you who just assume. .pick up a book. .an actual book and read about homosexuality through the years..
Google emperors in the ancient times who were gay.
Emperor Ai of the Han Dynasty,China was gay. (B.C)
Emperor Nero of Rome was Bisexual(A.D)
Emperor Augustus was Bisexal.
Emperor Tiberias was Bisexual.
Emperor Caligula was Bisexual.
They openly married/courted women . .but kept returning to men. .Nero even openly married men . .twice. .after his wife died.
Homosexuality is as old as the begining of sexuality which is the begining of time.
And no amount of preaching will stop it. .so we should focus our headaches on something else. .
Some human beings are gay. .deal with it.
Even some animals have same-sex sex ..just google it . .
I wonder why peoole try to explain things without researching it or understanding.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And the Lord said: The cry of Sodom and Gomorrha is multiplied, and their sin is become exceedingly grievous. I will go down and see whether they have done according to the cry that is come to me: or whether it be not so, that I may know. - Gen. 18:20-21

Pls go to ur Bible n read out wen God listed the sins of sodom, I'm sorry homosexuality wasn't there.

Was homosexuality as a word used then?..

When it is said in the Bible that a man lieth with a man...

What does your brain tell you it infers...

Ain't that homosexuality?

Be allowing the Devil to use you in spreading his false logic.

I pray for you.
Re: This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality by Ashley86400: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know that asides homosexuality, the other sins that were practiced in the city were practiced elsewhere in the world too? Yet God rained down fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah and nowhere else. That's cos homosexuality was indeed an abomination. If that abomination existed in other parts of the world then, God would have destroyed the whole world

Today, homosexuality is on the rise again and is part of why God will destroy the wicked cos they want to normalise it

Aside homosexuality?
Homosexuality has been in the world from the beginning of time. .just because it happened to show up in the bible in form of "Sodom and Gomorrah" doesn't mean it started then/was only practised there. .most of you who just assume things should pick up a book. .an actual book and read about homosexuality through the years..
Google emperors in the ancient times who were gay.
Emperor Ai of the Han Dynasty,China was gay. (B.C)
Emperor Nero of Rome was Bisexual(A.D)
Emperor Augustus was Bisexal.
Emperor Tiberias was Bisexual.
Emperor Caligula was Bisexual.
They openly married/courted women . .but kept returning to men. .Nero even openly married men . .twice. .after his wife died.
Leonardo Da Vinci was gay. .
Homosexuality is as old as the begining of sexuality which is the begining of time.
And no amount of preaching will stop it. .so we should focus our headaches on something else. .
Some human beings are gay. .deal with it.
Even some animals have same-sex sex ..just google it . .
I wonder why people try to explain things without researching or understanding it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.