Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

See What The Country Has Finally Turned To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Country Has Finally Turned To (819 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers / Ekiti APC Secretariat Turned To 'Shrine' (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by Camlot000007: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Honestly waking up on a Sunday morning like this with terrible hunger after realizing the last meal on you was yesterday breakfast. Am a student here in Ogun state, and this month family is facing financial instability, had to suffer somehow for the time being, pls any one that can help me with some token just to feed for some days will really appreciate. I had wish to go to church today, but honestly the fear of collapsing while praying settled me down

Pls If ain't ready to help don't yab me
Thanks
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by GoldNiagara(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Camlot000007:
Honestly waking up on a Sunday morning like this with terrible hunger after realizing the last meal on you was yesterday breakfast. Am a student here in Ogun state, and this month family is facing financial instability, had to suffer somehow for the time being, pls any one that can help me with some token just to feed for some days will really appreciate. I had wish to go to church today, but honestly the fear of collapsing while praying settled me down

Thanks

Go to Church, I have arranged with the pastor to give you something.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by mightyhazell: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Camlot000007:

Thanks
go to church o ye man of little faith!

Go to church!

2 Likes

Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by wakaman: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Boy, be a man, there's more honor in stealing than begging!
Get your arse up!
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
wakaman:
Boy, be a man, there's more honor in stealing than begging!
Get your arse up!

Really!!

Who says there is more honour oin stealing than begging?
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by gbolah1(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
My advice for you is post all your details here. your name and school/ admission no,your level and if possible your grade to show you are a serious student.
I'm sure if you are genie with your details and request for help, you may even see someone given you scholarship/sponsor.
You may not know numbers of well to do people visiting the NIRALAND,
Your request isn't too much get n you can even get morethan you expected if you are sincere, but so many people had abuse the privilege.
People will help you if you provide your details
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by richidinho(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
is this not one of your fake thread that was bursted by the Onowu himself, lalasticlala?

https://www.nairaland.com/3891963/friend-fired-work-because-me

fake nigga!
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Goto church and don't be afraid to ask your pastors for help
Re: See What The Country Has Finally Turned To by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2017
ONLINE BEGGING the new NL trend!

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths - Northern Prominent Leaders And Elders Behind Quit Notice - Yerima / Underage Voters On Election Queues Were Queuing For Their Aged Parents - INEC / Breaking News: Osun State Local Govt. Election To Hold January 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.