Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards (5941 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / UN Sec-Gen Names Dangote, Adesina, Others To Fight Global Malnutrition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by barcitymedia: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Elizabeth Foundation and Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media, Mr Femi Adesina have been honoured at the 2017 edition of the Aso Outstanding Awards.

They were conferred with the award on Saturday night in Abuja at the event organised by Aso Multimedia, an organisation that promotes national peace and development.

Elizabeth Foundation which is chaired by Mrs Adelami was honoured as the most outstanding humanitarian organisation in Aso.

Other recipients of the peace awards include Senator Babafemi Ojudu as “Aso Personality of the Year”, and Nancy Inyama honoured as the Aso Beauty Queen of the Year”.

According to Mr Kinsley Agboola, the Project Manager of Aso Awards, the personalities are recognised for their immense contributions toward Nation building using the platform of their profession.

He said that the recipients had also been involved in humanitarian gestures over the years that had promoted education, and social harmony, which was in consonance with the objectives of Aso Awards.

“Besides as individuals, these personalities have championed some humanitarian initiatives that have impacted the society in one way or the other,” Agboola noted.

In his remark, Mrs Adelami expressed delight that the award was an indication that the society was interested in whatever one did.

“This recognition is clarion call to duty in my little service to nation building.

“I hope to strive to continue to put in my best both as a professional and a patriotic citizen of this great nation, especially in spreading the message of goodwill,” she said.

The Aso awards, which cut across over 20 categories was also given to other Nigerians for their contributions to Nation building and development in Nigeria, especially in recent times.

http://theplatformnews.com/elizabeth-foundation-femi-adesina-others-bags-aso-awards/

Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulation Mr Femi Adesina.
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by Teewhy2: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations, I hope the award is not Lie related because this man has been doing a good one learning from the Master Lia Mohammed in terms of information to us the citizens.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by ibkkk(f): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Issorait
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by Moving4: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by christm386: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
buhari why
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by Moving4: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by ogundokun: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odua!

Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by bjcuntis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bulshit award
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by MicheyJ: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
A classic case of giving yourself your award. Thieves
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by Zizicardo(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
I comment my reserve
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by KendrickAyomide: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't care
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by Beress(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Femi Adesina deserve no award
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by davodyguy: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
How come alexreport missed this?

I can guess, it has nothing to do with semi nude ladies and pageantry tongue
Re: Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards by davodyguy: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
ogundokun:
Odua!

That movie is currently airing on AM Yoruba now

(1) (Reply)

Record Breaking Crowd Protest Against Saraki And PDP In Kwara. Call Them Thieves / Before This Ethnic Joke Goes To FAR - / Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.