Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

**********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* (8871 Views)

*** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** / ***WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMCHIA II: Ibime VS. Glacierz*** / A Common Misunderstanding Of The Lyrics Of Jay-z's "empire State Of Mind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by chamotex(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

Oh poo!!! Then you must know Akoji and Gideon . . .

Zobo Joint was ours . . . we own that place.
Did you know Maha and Ezeyin?? grin grin

Fkiiiiiiin hellll!!! Eldee!!!

Akoji Ajibogwu, Gideon Essien? Gideon is in Manchester now.
Corpral Maha . . . crazy dude
Ezeyin was my English teacher . . . . He was the one that flogged me most througout my duration in that school.

So you must know Kike the? She gives us free zobo when boys are broke?
Did you ever play football in the cage with us?
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by lalaboi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38952.0.html

Take una girly feeling to that thread! grin
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by abdurrazaq(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2010
sinistyle:

dude, where 've u been? return to the 2 line diss thread ASAP! Or are u throwin in the towel?
I rearly visit this part of the forum. I only got interested because of this WARCRAFT thing. I spend most of my nairaland time on the Music & Politics Sections. I checked out the thread anyway and other people are inbetween us now cool Kill them if you wish but I will definitely check in again tongue
lalaboi:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38952.0.html

Take una girly feeling to that thread! grin
You too rep. your area now, who knows you may find somebody who know you way back tongue angry grin
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by lalaboi(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
Lasgidi state of mind!

Part 1 - Ketu side of life

I cnt rep the whole of lag cos I lived in one side
So I rep K2 first like a footy fanatic "until I die"

Ketu Alapere yeh oh!. . . . Alapere . . .ewo!
That was Junior and preety reppn da true hood
A product of the streets of Ketu! Nothing compared to creeks of waterloo
Reppn it bigger like no other without a mic and a booth

It was mostly fun with a few sad days but that dont stop us
So i ryhme out a typical day for me in ketu side of lagos

Everyday started at 6am!  Despite goin to bed at 2am
Dem chicks, we be scoping them. . .free calls at midnite on MTN
Shoulda seen me back then! Looked like crayfish with back wey bend
Omo na big boy with no BM. . But W was my middle name
Mum wasnt around to cook. . .so i fed in the streets. . .no problem
Fresh breads from the bakery men, Best with ewa agoyin at 10am
off to the game centre at 1pm. Claiming champion until around 4pm
peeps spending pocket money wey der pops give them
Dem never chop. . . Still they loose their dough when we play tekken

Part 2 - School side of life

Made countless journeys from k2 to maryland for knowledge
School kids flood bustops . .Nobody one late! being ontime na challenge
Faced daily go-slows at ojota. . .Although the buses came quick
If na molue nko?. . . . we go pack up like sardine!
Dad woulda dropped me. . . meant gettn to school at 6.30
Assembly was still 7.30. . .So why rush to reach the school vicinity

Was late a few times. . .so i had do some grass cutting
Never had probs. . .but the teachers were alsways upsetting

To be continued . . . .
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by chamotex(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
lalaboi:

Lasgidi state of mind!

Part 1 - Ketu side of life

off to the game centre at 1pm. Claiming champion until around 4pm
peeps spending pocket money wey der pops give them
Dem never chop. . . Still they loose their dough when we play tekken

*u see your life?*

Omo the money I spent on game centre . . . I coulda bought a house by now even though I had SEGA and Nintendo at home.
Baba Seun was the man's name. cheesy
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by eldee(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
chamotex:

*u see your life?*

Omo the money I spent on game centre . . . I coulda bought a house by now even though I had SEGA and Nintendo at home.
Baba Seun was the man's name. cheesy

I know Baba Seun maynne, the guy that walked with a limp . . . we had a PS One at home but that was just for training.
You were considered an otu in school till you trashed people over there.

Four games and one free game . . . if you lost three, the whole class go laugh you die grin grin grin

chamotex:

Fkiiiiiiin hellll!!! Eldee!!!

Akoji Ajibogwu, Gideon Essien? Gideon is in Manchester now.
Corpral Maha . . . crazy dude
Ezeyin was my English teacher . . . . He was the one that flogged me most througout my duration in that school.

So you must know Kike the? She gives us free zobo when boys are broke?
Did you ever play football in the cage with us?

Akoji was my cousin . . . he's in the US now.
Gideon maynne . . . all man hate that guy for my set. He used to smoosh all the girls in our class.

Ezeyin flogged me once, my aunt was a teacher.
She reported me to him for not doing homework . . . the guy 'disciplined' me grin grin
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by chamotex(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
eldee:

I know Baba Seun maynne, the guy that walked with a limp . . . we had a PS One at home but that was just for training.
You were considered an otu in school till you trashed people over there.

Four games and one free game . . . if you lost three, the whole class go laugh you die grin grin grin

Yes that is Baba Seun, just outside the front gate.
We were regular customers . . . He would kick the people that were already there out when we entered cos He knew we were spending big. grin
We saved all our money at break for that.

Remember BUSH CANTEEN?  grin grin Good times mehn.

eldee:

Akoji was my cousin . . . he's in the US now.
Gideon maynne . . . all man hate that guy for my set. He used to smoosh all the girls in our class.

Ezeyin flogged me once, my aunt was a teacher.
She reported me to him for not doing homework . . . the guy 'disciplined' me grin grin

Yeah I know him, we never really spoke or anything like that but he was lil notorious back then.
I think he was the set above us.

Ezeyin was known for his whippin back then. You cant chest it.
He took me to the staff room one time for doing 'names of ballers' if u know that game.
He flogged me mercilessly grin grin grin grin
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by eldee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2010
I went to the thread Lala posted and funny enough, the first person on the thread is from AFSS too grin grin

chamotex:

Yes that is Baba Seun, just outside the front gate.
We were regular customers . . . He would kick the people that were already there out when we entered cos He knew we were spending big. grin
We saved all our money at break for that.

Remember BUSH CANTEEN?  grin grin Good times mehn.

Bush canteen, our own version of Iya Basira grin grin
My cousin told me that the commandant bout two years ago banned students from Bush Canteen and Zobo Joint.

You know how stupid those guys can be sometimes.

chamotex:

Yeah I know him, we never really spoke or anything like that but he was lil notorious back then.
I think he was the set above us.

Ezeyin was known for his whippin back then. You cant chest it.
He took me to the staff room one time for doing 'names of ballers' if u know that game.
He flogged me mercilessly grin grin grin grin

There was a day he caught me holding live wire from a broken fan regulator with my bare hands.
It was a trick I learnt . . . he was about to flog me when Mrs Owolabi saved me.
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by javalove(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
Start

wats going on here

End
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by abdurrazaq(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
javalove:

Start

wats going on here

End
Represent the programme heaven and not that your usual java thing oooo tongue tongue grin
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by sinistyle(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
eldee:

@sinistyle

Are you taking Ladipo, Sognle and PWD . . . lived there for sum time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Old oshodi road actually. The rowdy market area. U can holla anytime if u wish.
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by FatFish: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
Fhh
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by Wordsmith(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
i don't know if this is the Warcraft thread you meant eldee, but i'm in. . .
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by FatFish: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2010
I am not lying when I tell you I am a human being with two legs. I understand how unconvincing this is nonetheless.
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by abdurrazaq(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2010
I'm in . . . . . . , ,
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by FatFish: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
How is it possible that at the end of the day, it becomes classed as being "the end of the day?"
Re: **********WARCRAFT STATE OF MIND********* by deepthougths(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
AKWA IBOM STATE....REPRESENTED

i'm an akwa ibomite...state of 'funny catholics'/ cos we have Ime 'Bishop' to mak u laff wen watchin dem home videos/

i remember 'hide and seek'/i remember mike d meek/missing always during d game wit a chick/
i remember E-city/ekid 'edediongo'...dats d hailing for d niggies/n wen d niggies n respondin...alarm don blow...better do ur sorting/
park road was full of market women/with kids stealing half of d money made from hawkin/blame it on 'i no get change' and 'shey u go stil buy somethin'/we end up forgetin dey owed us money/
shout out to all d fat politicians/eatin our oil money lyk they were visited by 'father christmas'/our paramount ruler is a 'tootless nikga/buh evriday his compound is being visited with a cow/

i remember going to d beach wen u cnt swim/wasting 12hrs jux takin pics/ and wen its boxing day...you'll kno dat going to d beach is not free/

police no d smile/report person na dey u go kno say u r also a criminal/bail for d reporter, bail for d assialant....afterall guys on black n black must wack/

secondary skul we always prayin to b seniors/to prey n tax n eat lunch on d juniors/n if u sidon wit gul...u be big boy/even if na maths note u ask for/

in Uyo evry one claimin to b wise/ we no com kno who b man n who b child/loader d chop money pass driver/got me wondering wot a life!/
tank God for d 'uncommon transformation'/ 'God's will' that 'Godswill' should be d governor/streets we used as soccer pitch/was changed to tared four lanes beutified with trees/

oil money...mobil producing unlimeted/down here illitrates/wants to b employed with d immediate effect/
but we dnt take up arms...we jux block roads/refuse to pay n d gun shot rolls/at d end of the day...d bank alert rolls/n boys in obok-idim start building houses n buying 'rolls'/

many do say 'nothing b lyk home'/so no mata were i em...i'd alway rep Akwa Ibom/i know u fellow got ur own zone/so 'south shout' to all in this forum...

BASICX....
Peace!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / **Rap ~ Retrospection** / Challenge!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.