Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain (36601 Views)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by muhammed10: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Nice one Zahra my sister! Haters will continue to hate.. Na your luck

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2017
9jakohai:

At least Buhari ran four times,and lost thrice before becoming Presido.

You too can take his place....just go and start by joining a party.

Bros I've seen your defensive position and unnecessary offensive positions on NL you'd be my communications minister.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
Very soon you will be attending your Father's funeral

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
You or your father might actually die before Buhari. No one knows whose turn is next.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by NabeelAbu: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2017
Hatred every where you go.is it your father's money? I know that for sure some tribes will suffer a lot if Naija broke into units. I dey laugh ooo.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by sisisioge: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
I swearit, I don't blame these people for mixing beauty with money o jare..the result is sooooo appealing cheesy

Happy birthday omoge Idimi.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by papascode: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Flexygist:
Billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, turned 29 year old yesterday. She had a birthday get-away in Marbella, Spain yesterday that was attended by her sister in-law and President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and her husband, Ahmed Indimi.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/13/zahra-buhari-and-her-hubby-attend-her-sister-in-law-adamas-birthday-get-away-in-spain-photos/

INDIMI BECAME A BILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS OUT OF THE OIL FROM THE NIGER DELTA. ALL THE BILLIONAIRES COMBINED IN NIGER DELTA CAN'T MEASURE UP TO HIS WEALTH. YET THEY SAY LET NIGERIA REMAIN ONE!!!
THE NORTH HAS 6 NNPC BOARD MEMBERS YET THEY DON'T PRODUCE OIL...
THE INJUSTICE IS TOO MUCH.

THIS IS UNFAIR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by muhammed10: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2017
papascode:

INDIMI BECAME A BILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS OUT OF THE OIL FROM THE NIGER DELTA. ALL THE BILLIONAIRES COMBINED IN NIGER DELTA CAN'T MEASURE UP TO HIS WEALTH. YET THEY SAY LET NIGERIA REMAIN ONE!!!
THE NORTH HAS 6 NNPC BOARD MEMBERS YET THEY DON'T PRODUCE OIL...
THE INJUSTICE IS TOO MUCH.

THIS IS UNFAIR!!!
Go and hustle your own!!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by walezon(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
God bless my hustle oo, make I go do birthday for spain pere, pple no go hear word again!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Bobby4090: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Niger Delta money talking in Spain.
How this man from a desert and terrorist infected area swims with southern money is baffling and a tragedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by mmsen: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Why are all these proud Muslims forever running to the land of the kufr to celebrate, seek shelter or healthcare?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by raysplashinfo(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
U should have indicate whose father..
is it Indimi's or Zahra's Father or even both

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by dominique(f): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
I didn't see Zahra in any of the photos
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
who say money no good... to hell with poverty
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
aleeyus:
We should ? ? ?
Yeah....fry weather or boil climate!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by seguno2: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
bbbabes:
These one know no recession

How can they know recession when they are one of the 80% northerners who own oil wells in the Niger Delta?
Do you see why the northerners are opposed to restructuring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by aleeyus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by aleeyus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
luminouz:

grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by osuofia2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
You can never see those rich elite Muslims kids wear that hijab they use for bombing
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by mekaboy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oil money.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by ajepako(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Did they invite any nairaland zombies who foam in the mouth defending her father?

No.

Moral lesson?

We mean nothing to the politicians and their kids we fight over..

QED
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by SBG04: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Indimi is the richest man in Borno state. Borno has thousands of IDP camps. I haven't read anywhere where this guy or his foundation (If he has one) has donated anytjing or contributed anything to those internally displaced people. All we see everytime are his kids flaunting their wealth on Instagram and marrying off his kids to Presidents and Ex presidents. No philanthropy whatsoever. Bill gates and the Rockerfella foundation in the US have given more to the internally displaced people of Borno than this self acclaimed Maiduguri based billionaire. It's quiet shameful.
Borno state is one of the most impoverished places on the face of this earth. And they have a billionaire who loves to flaunt money.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
yaqq:
the way the elites fly from one country to another as if "na peace mass transit them the use" still keep us who haven't even been to airport before even booking an economy class wondering if we re from you same country or worship same God! why is everything so partial in ds world especially Africa? It's not even hard work cos I do hard labour like "mesin labourers" i work hard till I have develop 6 packs and broad shoulders but am left with nothing! make God scatter this world let's us all start afresh abeg!
bros calm down, life na turn by turn
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by rossyc(f): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Travelled to Spain just to attend birthday party...Who said money isn't good?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
bbbabes:
These one know no recession
Hi friend
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by 0b100100111: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
I will impregnate dis babe spiritually and later claim paternity after 10years
Re: Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain by ernecy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
yaqq:
the way the elites fly from one country to another as if "na peace mass transit them the use" still keep us who haven't even been to airport before even booking an economy class wondering if we re from you same country or worship same God! why is everything so partial in ds world especially Africa? It's not even hard work cos I do hard labour like "mesin labourers" i work hard till I have develop 6 packs and broad shoulders but am left with nothing! make God scatter this world let's us all start afresh abeg!
True Bro! !I don't know why the Angel holding the trumpet don't wanna blow it. e taya me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.