Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (64845 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by fabianiweka: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
truth be told I don't think all this killing of traditional killing. let look at the real issue the medical practitioners where do they get heart and kidneys for transplant.

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ManiCypher(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
YORUBA DEMONS

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by brownhawk: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
thank God. my shoes dey my room

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:

If they want civil discuss civil discuss will they get but if they want name calling name calling we shall give them.

The era of playing nice on NL is far gone we don't care how many of our posts are deleted or how many times we get banned. We will make them feel the pain we will hit them twice as hard as they hit us.
No one feels any pain on NL. It only puts you as insensitive and stupi*d. The perpetrators o the evil are happier too as it diverts from the issues being discussed.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Chukazu: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
undecided mostly women?... So, so vulnerable

God protect our daughters!

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by cstr1000: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
na women shoes full there pass o.
Crime against women. angry Sickening.
Females should be very careful in yorubaland. This is beyond tribalism. It is a matter of survival.
Who has ears let her hear.
[b][/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Lagospeople1: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ngwaba(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is so sad. What a world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
This is not a tribalistic talk but I live in Lagos and the average mentality of a Yoruba man is that you can't count a million without doing jazz

This would always happen once they have this diabolical tendency . The fact is jazz is nothing to be ashamed of in Yoruba culture

I am just saying the fact not to yab

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Omg.....skull miners again

6 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Lightening: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Nigerians needs reorientation. There is no easy way to wealth.

Correction! Yoruba's need reorientation. Where else do you hear of this kind of barbarism?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Zico5(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
@op you are a buhari, Yoruba ritualist not Nigeria ritualist ,because they have monopolized ritual killing business in south west, its south west pls don't stain Nigerians
So the famous otokoto and okija shrine are yoruba as well. Continue to decieve urself. 80% of those being killed in ritual saga are from ur side while those engaging in the acts are 50% are from there as well. Continue in ur ignorance.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by donchijoz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Money rituals, money rituals. What about politicians power rituals. Many of them have hand in all this killings. Did devil's incarnate. Vampires

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nosikebit(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
hilroy:
Like I said before, until the name of the culprits are published, there is nothing to prove that the ritualists are Yorubas. We knew of Clifford Orji then, it was the same modus operandi with this one. Since the massive migration of Osus to southwest, the rate of ritual killing has skyrocketed
dont lie to yourself .. you know what your people are capable of ... grin cheesy grin .. back then in secondary school afonja teenagers as young as 14, 15 .. were already patronizing babalawo for charms to fight and also touch and follow to hypnotise our schoolmates ... ijebu pple are the worst .. i hv a lot of them as friends and they are usually proud to say they do jazz .. if you check their bodies, you will see incisions all over ... a yoruba person especially ijebu whether xtain or muslim engage in fetish activities and they see nothing wrong with it ... you need to watch yoruba films to understand better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:

You are right. I am guilty as charged but over time I have tried taking the high road on this forum but I came to realize that taking the high road on NL actually makes the attack worse.

Whenever they are ready to sheath their swords we will meet them halfway other than that let the mudslinging continues.
very correct. I've also requested baba Nairaland to end the tribalism here as a birthday gift to Nairalanders. The guy bone.

Let the mudslinging continue.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nosikebit(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
This is not a tribalistic talk but I live in Lagos and the average mentality of a Yoruba man is that you can't count a million without doing jazz

This would always happen once they have this diabolical tendency . The fact is jazz is nothing to be ashamed of in Yoruba culture

I am just saying the fact not to yab
100% correct and every yoruba man knows that .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Lightening: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmeeNaka:
i used to be part of that party but There is completely no single gain in the mudslinging. Of what use is it to us? In fact, it worsens our problems. We should never allow evil to prevail.

Sounding so pacifist because you are now at the receiving end. Hope you sounded like this last Sunday. You people's hypocrisy is incurable, and it does not strike any cord with my like.

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by cstr1000: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zico5:

So the famous otokoto and okija shrine are yoruba as well. Continue to decieve urself. 80% of those being killed in ritual saga are from ur side while those engaging in the acts are 50% are from there as well. Continue in ur ignorance.
Shut the fucck up, you simpleton.
There are hundreds of threads on nairaland giving chilling details of various yoruba indigenes expressly named, committing various acts of ritualism from ogun state and many parts of yorubaland.
Why are most of them from yorubaland? Why not in Enugu or Imo?.
Okija shrine happened long ago and has been dismantled. We barely hear of ritualism in the south-east nowadays. Drugs maybe, but not human rituals.
If you provoke me this afternoon, i will baptize this thread with the examples you are looking for.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nowenuse: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Why do all these kind of things always happen in Yoruba land? What is really wrong with these people?

Lord Lugard, it shall not be well with you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by discusant: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lagospeople1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwrjAwIgb3M

Insecurity in a failed country. One police formation with one IG based in Abuja is expected to police all of Nigeria.
Symptoms of a FAILED Country. Innocent citizens are sacrificed to keep Nigeria one for politicians and foreign countries profiting from a failed Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sewuun(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:
What else are diabolical Yoruba's good at....they claim all suffercation, intelligence, the richest, yet they are the African worst barbarians... They are cannibals, the mix rosted asses of human bodies in their gins and drink everyday. The cook human parts and eat just for diabolical power and evil wealth... Yoruba's are evil demons

I know the mod ban me for saying the undiluted truth... Evil people who lives by mining skulls and killing others...spit on you all
. Yoruba that are into it learn it from the igbos tell me if Anambra houses built there is a product of there hard work
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by femolii: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:
What else are diabolical Yoruba's good at....they claim all suffercation, intelligence, the richest, yet they are the African worst barbarians... They are cannibals, the mix rosted asses of human bodies in their gins and drink everyday. The cook human parts and eat just for diabolical power and evil wealth... Yoruba's are evil demons

I know the mod ban me for saying the undiluted truth... Evil people who lives by mining skulls and killing others...spit on you all
Shut up osu the ozubulu killing is what the killing under onitcha bridge befor demolition are what osu ? the eating of human being in osu land is what nqwa land expecially in abia state is what osu answer me ?u thing na to come to NL n be showing your self to the public n the level of osu blood in your skull be the thing grow up senseless man .
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dis is just Lagos shoe I wonder how many shoes will b in Ogun and oson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by waldigit: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
truefact:

South West is now for Yoruba alone. So that is suffice to say Lagos is no more no man's land. You really need deliverance. Receive it IJN.a Amen.
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gossipcop: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
What a sad Nigeria
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Lightening: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Raptor15:
AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION IS ONE OF THE WORSE THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD. I HATE RELIGION I DON'T PRACTICE RELIGION. BUT I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST. IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME AND SAY RUBBISH THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS.

You mean those Yoruba Muslim Alfas that use those body parts for ritual are also practising African Traditional Religion?

4 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nosikebit(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igbos take risks ... and not engage in cowardly acts like dis afonjas ... igbos have their bad side but afonjas cant do them because it requires guts ... an igbo guy swallows drugs and risks his own life .. if the drug bursts in his belly he dies ... but that is a million times better than the cowards from the west who uses innocent and defenceless people for rituals ... everywhere in the west is diabolical .. yoruba culture is very diabolical.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by JudasIsCucumber: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
There are estimated 50,000 ritual killing sites in whole of SW alone, and let's say that they commit at least 10 murders per year, which us way more than that , is will be approximately 500,000 ritual related murders per year, this figure is more than the number of killing by bokoharam and fulani herdsmen combined, this is a menace that must be eradicated, this ritual killings predominantly in SW am afraid is becoming more like a franchise

2 Likes

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zico5:

every afonja is a potential ritualist ,they should be rounded up and nuc altogether for the safety of human race. don't you think so bro,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Babalegba(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Where in Yoruba land did this happen. Igbos and lies
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Izonpikin: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
freshest4live:
To fight against this, wouldn't it be better to crackdown on all traditional juju priests? Because so long as people believe in some of them and their doctrines, it could be problematic, this is why we hardly hear of such in other parts of the world except Africa. Aren't we too traditional and diabolical in Africa?
that would be hard since our leaders and even pastors visit these juju places...nigeria is a failed state...
Re: Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by talebearer123: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
N
freshest4live:
To fight against this, wouldn't it be better to crackdown on all traditional juju priests? Because so long as people believe in some of them and their doctrines, it could be problematic, this is why we hardly hear of such in other parts of the world except Africa. Aren't we too traditional and diabolical in Africa?

Youve just made one of tge biggest sense Ive heard this year. You see many wont agree with you all in the name of Our Culture. To hell with cultures that are Devilish. Imagine every masquerade festival period in Ibadan there is violence and some ppl must die. Why must we encourage cultures that are barbaric.
If the government can stop all the practise of Babalawos and Witchcraft it would be great. If uou are caught as aWitch or Babalawo its death by hanging and all this Evil will reduce.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.