Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed (58460 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by keypha1: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Shame to you bloody lair. post=59433393]Since the recent church killing in ozubulu by drug mob attracted nation-wide cry which Nnamdi kanu ignorantly blamed on Fulani herdsmen, i can safely presume that this one is definitely done by Nnamdi Kanu so as to equally blame it on the Fulani as well and add it to 'i told you before' factor.. This is propaganda taken too far.
Igbo bloods must be sacrificed for the freedom of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu.
I heard he cannot speak igbo language fluently, that's why he addresses his fellow swines with english.
Fg arrest this guy with immediate alacrity.

#factcheck: Anambra State is the safest state in Nigeria untill Nnamdi Kanu started visiting.[/quote]
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Abbotp: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
THE LAST HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS!!! TAKE NOTE
SEE THIS:http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2017/08/weekly-energizerconsequences-of-dodging.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1gxMNnXcpC0/WYgG7MmARXI/AAAAAAAABQA/GdxTsi9gU5we80oSqukVonWIwznPHr1WQCLcBGAs/s400/Weekly%2Bbooster6-01.png[/img]

The quote for today's weekly energizer comes from Bob Proctor in his personal development program called The winner's choice: 12 power principles for winning the mind game.

As part of the introduction for the second power principle called responsibility, Bob Proctor reminded us that:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This quote of Bob Proctor is very apt for our consideration as we begin this new week. While it might seem exhilarating after an ephemeral analysis that we are able to dodge our responsibility, the truth is that taking responsibility is where our freedom actually lies. When we take responsibility, we put ourselves in a situation where we call the shots in our own lives despite the external circumstances.

If we let ourselves off the hook and play the blame game by passing the buck, the truth is that our lives will remain whatever the person we have passed the buck to makes of it. Who can design a better life for us than ourselves? I will suggest we take responsibility for everything in our lives today so that we can enjoy the rewards sooner or later.

This analysis is correct both for individuals, families, religious organizations, corporations or communities. As the weekly energizers are not meant to be long, I will use the trending issue of the OZUBULU MASSACRE OR OZUBULU MASS KILLING to illustrate how this concept of responsibility affects organizations and communities.

Before I do the analysis, let me clearly state that I condemn the Ozubulu massacre in strongest terms. Such act is barbaric and even demonic. The mere thought of such depravity exudes utter disrespect for the sanctity of human life that will make the devil cringe. My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones and I pray that the soul of all the faithfuls departed rest in peace! Speedy recovery I wish all those who are hospitalized.

And now for some reality 101.
I was listening to the news this morning when they were doing the news paper headline reviews. Some persons called in condemning the police and the state government for being too quick to allege that the heinous crime was perpetrated by Drug barons who are natives of Ozubulu. According to the majority of these callers, the rushed allegation smacks of a cover up. They preferred to be told that this dastard act was committed by either boko haram or the Fulani herdsmen. So much for religion and ethnicity.

[b]The truth is that the church and the community suffered in the Ozubulu massacre because they dodged their responsibility of correcting and standing against what is wrong #ItTakesAVillage. The church had the greatest responsibility and yet it floundered. Maybe that is why it was used as the stage for the Ozubulu massacre. The society now celebrates evil provided it comes with money. Recently, a flamboyant affluent young man whose source of wealth remains officially unknown was being analyzed. You need to see the amount of people saying things like "I DONT CARE IF HE DRINKS BABY BLOOD", "THOSE QUESTIONING HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH SHOULD SHUT UP ABEG", "MONEY IS KING AND LORD". ETC. I will not bore you much with more examples because most of us are already familiar with the drill. You can see just two of such threads here: EXAMPLE THREAD ONE and EXAMPLE THREAD TWO

It is this same attitude that has permeated the society and eaten deep into our moral fabric even the church. The church has refused responsibility to act as a correcting agent. It honors the highest tither and the highest donor. They get the front row seat and make the laws. Even the clergy becomes subservient if he is not so affluent but if he measures up, they become best friends. What do you expect from the congregation that looks up to the church? The church shy away from the responsibility of reproving those going astray but rather eulogize them so as to continue benefiting from their generosity. Little wonder that it cannot dodge the consequences of heaping great reproach on itself and on God's name. The church can now be a 'justifiable' theatre of political, occultic and drug wars because its benefactors are politicians, drug lords, and highly placed occultists. Little wonder that the church suffers dire consequences. Asides the painful loss of lives, you can see for yourself the magnitude of mockery the church received in the comments here: CHURCH MOCKERY OVER THE OZUBULU MASSACRE

While I am aware that warring factions sometimes kill parents who did not support their kids in their evil ways, it is also true that very few parents stand up against children whose evil ways have yielded pecuniary gains. Even while it may not be so glaring, these parents, because they have dodged their responsibility cannot dodge the consequences. For them, Lucky Dube's lyrics in reap what you sow are immortal. I have reproduced it below from AZ Lyrics:

"Reap What You Sow"

We hear you crying
So bitterly
Trying to get people to help you ye ye
But nobody will
Your son was brutalizing people everytime.
But you said nothing
Now it's the time to pay the price
It's time to pay ye ye ye ye

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x4]

Coming back home
With stolen things
Instead of telling him
How wrong he was
You told him how clever he was
People coming out of burning houses
It's your son Driving stolen cars every time
It's your son,
But you said nothing
But now he's turning against you

[Chorus:]
You gonna reap just what you sow [x3]

Everybody knows
No jail can keep him
'Cause you rubbing shoulders with the law
But now it's time to pay the price wo... woh

[Chorus: till fade]
You gonna reap just what you sow

As we conclude the weekly energizer for this week, take this lesson with you:
WE MIGHT EASILY DODGE OUR RESPONSIBILITY, BUT WE WILL NEVER DODGE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DODGING OUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Also remember that until parents, churches, etc reclaim their responsibility of speaking out against evil without fear or favour, they can never dodge the consequences of their laxity! Rip to those massacred in ozubulu and may God grant those they left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. Have a blessed week.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Jungleluv5: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...
Why are people so desperate to stop the inevitable by attacking children of God even in the place of worship ?

When Nnamdi KANU mentioned those behind Ozubulu attack, some bunch of miserable basstarddsss were busy opposing his opinion, now he has been vindicated.

Indeed, this contraption must tear into pieces. I curse Lord Lugard for merging Igbos with animals.

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014.
Rip to the dead.
It is your brothers that are attacking you now abi you don forget say robbery, kidnapping and drug be your work now.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
hilroy:
The cocks are coming home to roost. The hates you guys planted some times back have started germinating.

RIP to the innocent souls though
EXACTLY!
Only wise & spiritually-minded people can see this.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by jamjo: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Zico5 post=59433609]Thank God the police were able to stop another ozubulu saga. These people will never stop their evil way. I know this incident will also be related to drug cos that is their pride and what they know how to do best. FG should direct all the security agent to be watching ipob churches or else they will fishish themselves sooner or later. Greedy set of people.[/quote

Igbos don't want you all drinking medicine for their headache. Join the campaign to persuade the Nigerian government to grant them their wish. They want their Sodom and Gomorrah so that you all will live in your country that is fill with milk and honey.The greedy set of people and drug dealers want their own country to allow them perfect their trade, they don't want your sympathy all they are asking for is their Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by EmeeNaka: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin

Am glad development is now reaching Anambra. The self acclaimed 1st citizens of Biafra re now returning home to develop there state
You're supporting evil. You should be ashamed of yourself. Anambra state can't tolerate evil. Evil can never prevail.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Yyeske(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jewish Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants plan unveiling, any Anambrarian supporting IPOB is cursed. Anambra is where they want to turn to a war zone Abi?

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by mavinc4u(f): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm. This is why I never believed that ozubulu case for once. There is more to this nonsense. They shall all gather and if there gathering is not of the Lord, they must all scatter.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by keypha1: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mumu does Igbo guys your calling lazy are big boys that has shops, all of them are better than afojas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by MXrap: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Enemies at work but you all shall not succeed. Anambra will remain Nigeria's safest state whether they like it or not.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by tit(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
if yeebhoes get Biafra,
nigerians will go to london visa free.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by femolii: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
So osus don't want to go n defend their people dis is not the time of blaming yorubas or government.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by oruma19: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
fatdon2:

http://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-attack-another-anambra-church-kill-policeman-civilian/
so now government will provide security for places of worship? This ngige must be a fool, now I believe what his people have been saying about him. Many of Nigeria's places of worship have turned to business center using the name of God to dupe people. God cannot be mocked, and He does not respect persons. The God I know is powerful not the type in the business centers that ngige wants to protect. Nonsense
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by rhektor(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Some miscreants are out there to cause chaos .
No evil doer will go unpunished
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by timtrader(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
It is well ooo
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by xtremrules(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
aputel:

When the police ran away on account of the superior firepower , what then stops them from moving into the church and kill the worshippers.
Nothing like attack on Igbo, think smart , stop using petrol to take drug
You're so right, because if you shot a bird in a tree out of 10, 9 birds will be left for you to shot at.

The narration don't add up. Simple.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Danchibez: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Devil's security service will not succeed. They are running a covert operation in Anambra state and the southeast to push us to carry arms so as to create a sense of insecurity aimed at deploying soldiers and declaring a state of emergency and blame it on IPOB.

That is the only option they have now because it is clear, Anambra election will fail and if it fails, it will have a ripple effect on 2019. Again, their quit notice failed and fell flat on their faces to their surprise hence they have been having nightmares of okonkwo chasing them in their dreams, so they have been very restless and having sleepless nights.

The north is very desperate now and they are searching for soft spots in the south especially in the S-south and the S-east to create insecurity. The same way it happened in the western region before the military struck...

You wonder why OBJ granted an interview yesterday about why there has not been a coup...It may sound coincidental but trust me, they are cooking up something somewhere that will backfire on them...God is with us and the blood of the innocent ones who have died unjustly will fight back..This battle is spiritual.

Lovers of freedom, wherever you are, be vigilant...The enemy is fighting his last battle. We will not give up biafra for anything not even in the face of death...

They will blackmail us in their media, lie against us, say things Nnamdi kanu did not say, twist the ones he said to fit their narratives,bring tv analyst that will analyse issues and events to suit their narrative to mislead the pubic.

They will create thousands of fake accounts on Facebook,twitter, Nairaland and other leading social media platforms with fake names, pretending to be igbo or Nigerdelta and would fight themselves online, post distorted narratives and lies all aimed at blackmailing the Igbos and dividing the S-east and the S-south.

they will bribe our leaders, elites, traditional rules and youth but they will all fail.

Ultimately they will kill us but we will never give up because Biafra we shall have,Biafra we shall live in,Biafra we shall die for and Biafra we shall be buried in.

My pity is just the yorubas because they think they are exempted....It is either they dont who was is coming or they are underestimating what is coming .Their mumu never do.

All hail Biafra!! Biafra till i die.

...U nail it.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Yyeske(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Since Nnamdi kanu started visiting Anambra lately, killings we hear now and then. May God punish any Anambrarian supporting IPOB
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Lufthansa: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am U r one if those who has been brain washed Kanu. I pity U! How sure are U dat Nnamdi kanu is not acting his scripts as U quote him said in 2014?

Abeg use ur brain o. Dont let anyone
toy on ur intelligent. How sure are U its not ur kinsmen (igbos) who are behind these catastrophes. Wise up man! Dont be deceived by Kanu.

Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...
Why are people so desperate to stop the inevitable by attacking children of God even in the place of worship ?

When Nnamdi KANU mentioned those behind Ozubulu attack, some bunch of miserable basstarddsss were busy opposing his opinion, now he has been vindicated.

Indeed, this contraption must tear into pieces. I curse Lord Lugard for merging Igbos with animals.

Very soon, they will invade your land ,kill you and rape your women = Nnamdi KANU-- 16th June 2014.
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Oblang(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
StarOfDavid:
Devil's security service will not succeed. They are running a covert operation in Anambra state and the southeast to push us to carry arms so as to create a sense of insecurity aimed at deploying soldiers and declaring a state of emergency and blame it on IPOB.

That is the only option they have now because it is clear, Anambra election will fail and if it fails, it will have a ripple effect on 2019. Again, their quit notice failed and fell flat on their faces to their surprise hence they have been having nightmares of okonkwo chasing them in their dreams, so they have been very restless and having sleepless nights.

The north is very desperate now and they are searching for soft spots in the south especially in the S-south and the S-east to create insecurity. The same way it happened in the western region before the military struck...

You wonder why OBJ granted an interview yesterday about why there has not been a coup...It may sound coincidental but trust me, they are cooking up something somewhere that will backfire on them...God is with us and the blood of the innocent ones who have died unjustly will fight back..This battle is spiritual.

Lovers of freedom, wherever you are, be vigilant...The enemy is fighting his last battle. We will not give up biafra for anything not even in the face of death...

They will blackmail us in their media, lie against us, say things Nnamdi kanu did not say, twist the ones he said to fit their narratives,bring tv analyst that will analyse issues and events to suit their narrative to mislead the pubic.

They will create thousands of fake accounts on Facebook,twitter, Nairaland and other leading social media platforms with fake names, pretending to be igbo or Nigerdelta and would fight themselves online, post distorted narratives and lies all aimed at blackmailing the Igbos and dividing the S-east and the S-south.

they will bribe our leaders, elites, traditional rules and youth but they will all fail.

Ultimately they will kill us but we will never give up because Biafra we shall have,Biafra we shall live in,Biafra we shall die for and Biafra we shall be buried in.

My pity is just the yorubas because they think they are exempted....It is either they dont who was is coming or they are underestimating what is coming .Their mumu never do.

All hail Biafra!! Biafra till i die.

The way u ppl talk abt this ur kanu like he's a god..who needs all this to deal with kanu. Someone that can easily be picked up and thrown into kuje. His ipob member will only rant online like they did in his first arrest...

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by WomanOfRace(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Truthbtold1:
Since the recent church killing in ozubulu by drug mob attracted nation-wide cry which Nnamdi kanu ignorantly blamed on Fulani herdsmen, i can safely presume that this one is definitely done by Nnamdi Kanu so as to equally blame it on the Fulani as well and add it to 'i told you before' factor.. This is propaganda taken too far.
Igbo bloods must be sacrificed for the freedom of Biafra - Nnamdi Kanu.
I heard he cannot speak igbo language fluently, that's why he addresses his fellow swines with english.
Fg arrest this guy with immediate alacrity.

#factcheck: Anambra State is the safest state in Nigeria untill Nnamdi Kanu started visiting.

You are right....i knew he is the one behind all this. He is using Anambra for his scapegoat. The blood of the innocents will definitely curse the man that sent them to their early graves.

No Federal Government is behind this! Why is it only Anambra? Why not Umuahia and others? We are not that dumb for Petes sake.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by wallarwallar(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
[left][/left]
Igboesika:

Rip to the dead.

Did u read ur comment be4 u press final button? Next time Pls always do.. God bless u
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by MXrap: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Enemies of the Nigeria's safest state shall never succeed.
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Bakrabas: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Based on that story, I don't think the gunmen were on the verge of killing the people in church because the eye witnessed said the "police ran away and took the gun of the dead cop "

Had it been that their target are the people in that church who knows the number of innocent souls that would perish

Therefore, something wrong somewhere...

Though Igbo people are desperate, when it come to anything that can fetch you money (sorry forgive me igbo)

The gunmen target police and therefore those are the enemy of ONE NIGERIA
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by oderinde151(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Igbos are under attack to stop Biafraa.
u be fool, sey if dem wan stop biafra na church dem go go? dem no sabi cow_nu aos
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by adontcare(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Am just smiling. I said earlier that these church killing are not by the Igbo. But some over sabi people attacked me. Well, let us watch as it unravel itself.

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Yyeske(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
adontcare:
Am just smiling. I said earlier that these church killing are not by the Igbo. But some over sabi people attacked me. Well, let us watch as it unravel itself.
Smile and laugh over the dead, Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants are responsible for the recent killings in Anambra
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
this war you guys are looking for.
. U will soon get it
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by donnie(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dear Lord embarassed
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this imagination/ thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...

Rip to the dead.

Mumu
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by edupedia: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igboesika:
When I was coming back from church today, this imagination/ thought came to my mind and i letter said God forbids. Now look at...

Rip to the dead.

....keep writing your useless fiction instead of facing the truth that in this so- called zoo u Igbos are the wildest animals who must be sent back to Equatorial Guinea, Gabon or New Israel or wherever your flight of fancy takes u....your stupid dream will come to an end one of these days....awon gbegbeti!...
Re: Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed by BlackPablo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sagay212:

Cryyyyyy harder pig

Obviously from your post you seem to be the one weeping.

BEGGAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.