Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth (3902 Views)

Onitsha Fire:angry Youths Threaten To Attack Obiano If He Steps Into Onitsha / I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
When terrorists attacked Ozubulu last Sunday, Governor Obiano without proper investigation rushed to declared that it was drug barons from Ozubulu that did it.Today he has been exposed.

Is this one Drug barons again ? This is another location faraway from Ozubulu.

May God punish Governor Obiano for hiding the terrorist attack that happened in Ozubulu last Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by delishpot: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Say whaaat?
Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by kingjomezy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
I wonder what an igbo terrorist will look like? ...abd i bet dey will b d deadliest based on their cunning nature

3 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by MyNewJackeT: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
I thought the police said that they've captured the suspects.

4 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by timecapsule: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
How and were did it happen again?

If this turn out to be true, i'll advice our people in the north start coming home this week because they are trying to see if we'll revenge. Again our vigilantes should be at alert. You never can tell they might have brought down their weapons and the terrorist they are going to use for the massacre.
Those rumor may turn out to be true!
Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Here is what I wrote last weekend regarding Ozubulu attack---
" No previous history of drug related attack in Ozubulu community.
No earlier threat of an attack given to the Church
Non of the attackers were arrested as suspects who may give information
Now how and why did the Governor quickly concluded that the attackers were. drug barons?
There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen carrying out jihad in a Church.
Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in Anambra to carry out reprisal attacks which will generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the REAL attackers.
This is the first time in this country that an investigation was carried out and concluded within 2hours after the incident.

6 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by BAILMONEY: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
AFONJA MUSLIMS HAVE STARTED CELEBRATING ALREADY

4 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Kingsley1000(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
OBIANO IS A COLOSSAL ERROR THAT MUST BE CORRECTED

5 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by sonya4all(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:
When terrorists attacked Ozubulu last Sunday, Governor Obiano without proper investigation rushed to declared that it was drug barons from Ozubulu that did it.Today he has been exposed.

May God punish Governor Obiano for hiding the terrorist attack that happened in Ozubulu last Sunday.

May God punish you and your generation for ascribing this to the innocent Governor

3 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
I thought the police said that they've captured the suspects.
All na Wash

Obiano and the Fulani commissioner of police of Anambra collaborated to hide the terrorist attack in Ozubulu last Sunday. The purpose was that they didn't want igbos in Anambra to go on reprisal attacks

5 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
sonya4all:

May God punish you and your generation for ascribing this to the innocent Governor
Satan will first punish you for your foolishness.

Governor Obiano is the chief security officer of Anambra.He swore to protect the lives and properties of Anambra people.

Obiano is a coward who was afraid of the Fulanis.

Had it been he spoke the truth of what happened in Ozubulu last Sunday.

This second attack wouldn't have happened and human lives lost.

He is a Coward!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:
Here is what I wrote last weekend regarding Ozubulu attack---

" No previous history of drug related attack in
Ozubulu community.

No earlier threat of an attack given to the Church

Non of the attackers were arrested as suspects
who may give information

Now how and why did the Governor quickly
concluded that the attackers were. drug barons?

There is no doubt that these are Fulani Herdsmen
carrying out jihad in a Church.

Gov Obiano is a big fool.He does not want Igbos in
Anambra to carry out reprisal attacks which will
generate into ethnic crises. He only wanted a
peaceful atmosphere for his upcoming election
That's why he quickly buried the truth by hiding the
REAL attackers.

This is the first time in this country that an
investigation was carried out and concluded within
2hours after the incident.

You hit this thing squarely on the head. This is worrisome. Agitation for self rule and liberty is at the root of all this. Political elements want to kill the spirit of Biafra but they cannot. They can kill the body but the will shall prevail.

Umu Biafra Kwenu!

6 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by MrSly(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:

Are you mad or what? Why are vomiting those venom for nothing. Is he a dictative or a governor? Was the scenario of the last Sunday attack not enough to influence investigative inferences, of course it was. This current attack has opened rooms for more investigations to correct the wrong assumption and possibly nail the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrSly:

Are you mad or what? Why are vomiting those venom for nothing. Is he a dictative or a governor? Was the scenario of the last Sunday attack not enough to influence investigative inferences, of course it was. This current attack has opened rooms for more investigations to correct the wrong assumption and possibly nail the truth.
YOU NEED TOTAL BRAIN TRANSPLANT!

Why did Obiano rush speedily to conclude within 2hours that last Sunday terrorist attack was by drug barons without waiting for proper investigation which may take some days?

Why the rush?

He definitely have something he is hiding

2 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by GMBuhari: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mazterz decimating the slaves?

Sounds like a befitting title for this fallacy

But then it's a fake unsourced writeup

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Yyeske(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:
Satan will first punish you for your foolishness.

Governor Obiano is the chief security officer of Anambra.He swore to protect the lives and properties of Anambra people.

Obiano is a coward who was afraid of the Fulanis.

Had it been he spoke the truth of what happened in Ozubulu last Sunday.

This second attack wouldn't have happened and human lives lost.

He is a Coward!
You tell us the truth since you know

2 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
IPOB miscreants have vowed to make Anambra ungovernable because chief pig Nnamdi kanu said so. Don't worry, you or your relative will soon be touched
I've said it that IPOB miscreants are worse than Boko Haram.
I await the day they'll go bomb main market so that they can pass their devilish message and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants have vowed to make Anambra ungovernable because chief pig Nnamdi kanu said so. Don't worry, you or your relative will soon be touched
I've said it that IPOB miscreants are worse than Boko Haram.
I await the day they'll go bomb main market so that they can pass their devilish message and rest.
I heard today that another ritualist den has been discovered in Oshogbo.

When will u face the rampant skull mining menace in Yoruba land?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Yyeske(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:

I heard same bros but why was it found in your dad's hut there?

4 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yyeske:
I heard same bros but why was it found in your dad's hut there?
You heard same? Alright thanks for confirming the news from Osogho I saw on TV this morning

5 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Omofunaab2: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Most of these clowns don't know the implications of saying Anambra state is under terror attacks.

Your governor is trying to re-assure willing investors that the state is safe and the attacks are unconnected to terrorism. .. Yet ipod miscreants are willing to truncate his efforts. Even though they know it's a drug war.

You guys will regret this your victim mentality and persecution complex someday.

Continue screaming terrorism and see your state listed among the dangerous states to visit in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
RisingSun1:

[/s]
It seems you now see the yorubas in your dream reason you can't do without mentioning them in a day.

6 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

It seems you now see the yorubas in your dream reason you can't do without mentioning them in a day.
Afonja pls support me lets campaign for federal government to declare state of emergency in Ogun,Osun and Oyo because of high human SKULL mining menace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Kingsley1000(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Most of these clowns don't know the implications of saying Anambra state is under terror attacks.

Your governor is trying to re-assure willing investors that the state is safe and the attacks are unconnected to terrorism. .. Yet ipod miscreants are willing to truncate his efforts. Even though they know it's a drug war.

You guys will regret this your victim mentality and persecution complex someday.

Continue screaming terrorism and see your state listed among the dangerous states to visit in Nigeria

Ipob has vowed to disrupt election,expect more attacks

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
I dont understand o....is it that igbos in NL dont have understanding or wat?
jus look at the nonsense they are saying....
well, ain't their fault. I blame Kanu

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by profhezekiah: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIMS HAVE STARTED CELEBRATING ALREADY

Doggy Ipob

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by MXrap: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ipob is behind the attacks to stop people from voting since their threat was ignored but they shall failed.

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Yyeske(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
RisingSun1:
You heard same? Alright thanks for confirming the news from Osogho I saw on TV this morning
But why in your father's hut

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by Yyeske(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
IPOB's plan must fall, ndi Omambala will retaliate

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
[s]
RisingSun1:
Afonja pls support me lets campaign for federal government to declare state of emergency in Ogun,Osun and Oyo because of high human SKULL mining menace.
[/s]
Go tell that to the afonjas because I am not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Taa shatap

Which investment? Both Foreign and Local investors have since black-listed Nigeria ever since that Daura Du-llard came to power.

So you want us to be dying every week without knowing the root cause of the various deaths which is that Islamic terrorists have infilterated our land.

So you want the lies to continue abi?

1 Like

Re: Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth by RisingSun1: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Go tell that to the afonjas because I am not one of them.
But you behaved like one. Hope u are not denying your tribe. Afonjas are known for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo, Standing Before The Senate For Confirmation, The Most Impressive / The Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy That Might Determine The Winner Of US Election / Lady Who Is Said To Be In A Relationship With Kaduna State Governor, El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.