Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode (4440 Views)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode by Pheals(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
any game lover here? I play games a lot... especially football games... pes fifa, dream league... score hero lolz.. gat a prob. with fifa 14 oh ...try changing clubs in manager mode after I manage Madrid want to for Chelsea! but na only Spanish clubs always they available... what's wrong please? who can help? want to leave for Chelsea
Re: How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode by Berrywinky(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
You'll need to start another league using English club, you can't just switch any how in FIFA 14, that's how it was programmed there
Re: How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode by Pheals(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Berrywinky:
You'll need to start another league using English club, you can't just switch any how in FIFA 14, that's how it was programmed there
thanks bro but that's a total rubbish... I even want to check the manager package online.. and pls how can I access my saved replay
Re: How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode by omobamatrix: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pheals:
thanks bro but that's a total rubbish... I even want to check the manager package online.. and pls how can I access my saved replay

pls I've forgotten the setup is it com.ea.row that is supposed to be in obb or the speech. Again after installing the app it showing me download with wifi?
Re: How Can I Change Club In Fifa14 Manager Mode by Pheals(f): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
omobamatrix:
pls I've forgotten the setup is it com.ea.row that is supposed to be in obb or the speech. Again after installing the app it showing me download with wifi?
dude someone gave it to me probably it as been hack... am a lady.. just a super gamer... mine play well... I only collected the obb and ask file.. move the obb to the normal folder and it work fine

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2022 Mod Apk Obb Data Offline Download For Android / The Hottest Psp Custom Firmware 5.02gen-a / Playstation 3 Jailbreak: Impact In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.