Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (202755 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by ryfoz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
detectiv:

Use a different version of sp flash tool. That's the issue

Thanks. I have 2 SPFT 5.128 & 5.144 and I have used both.

I wiped my ROM due to being stuck at boot logo while attempting to replace the recovery for rooting purpose (long story)

So the new issue is the files get flashed successfully but no audio or visual from the phone. It appears it is fully booting but just not displaying anything.

I have flashed 2 files of t592 now with different release date.

I am thinking of trying t591
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dopenigga(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
gone through this thread and no one seems to have uploaded a front facing camera picture taken with the phone..is the front camera that bad??
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by yak(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Sim one spot doesn't recognize any sim. I can only use sim 2
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Dopenigga:
gone through this thread and no one seems to have uploaded a front facing camera picture taken with the phone..is the front camera that bad??
camera is awesome in enough light, e.g sunlight, you can buy a detachable flash
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dopenigga(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2018
Dramadiddy:
camera is awesome in enough light, e.g sunlight, you can buy a detachable flash
alright,but can you pls upload a picture taken with the front camera(selfie cam)...need to see the sharpness
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by fibonacci2526: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Dopenigga:
alright,but can you pls upload a picture taken with the front camera(selfie cam)...need to see the sharpness

What kind of picture quality are you expecting from a phone of 18k?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dopenigga(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

What kind of picture quality are you expecting from a phone of 18k?
not expecting much tho,just want to see the quality
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Dopenigga:
works best with light

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dopenigga(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Dramadiddy:
works best with light
wow..not bad

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lilachiever(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
I have a Jumia #4500 voucher for sale, to be used on minimum #25k purchase... I'm selling it for 2,000 naira only WhatsApp 0810521731zero
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by LadyHeaven(f): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please any idea on leagoo t5c
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by fibonacci2526: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Please any idea on leagoo t5c

It's not bad, I assume you got it for 29k during the flash sale. It's a bargain.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by LadyHeaven(f): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2018
fibonacci2526:

It's not bad, I assume you got it for 29k during the flash sale. It's a bargain.

sadly i didnt, so moving on
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Joe50(m): 2:02am On Mar 24, 2018
this phone is shitt, i got it for my babe, today i picked it up and after 6 hours, phone started hanging, screen not responding until power button is pressed for screen light to off, u gat to wait for seconds and screen will start responding again, and after few minutes same shitt repeat again. fuckkk jumia, their items are always different from AliExpress with their crapp. those that ordered from AliExpress have no complain to give.

despite Google play services update, still no remedy. i hate buying something and returning it again. i made grave mistake not come here to read first the complaint of people before ordering from jumia.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by enility(m): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Please who got the Leagoo T5C on the Jumia week and doesn't want to use it? or if you have someone that for it, I am really interested and such person can call me 08107497849.....I sneaked in here with someone's phone, so I won't be available to read comments.....
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2018
LadyHeaven:

sadly i didnt, so moving on
Do u wanna buy it off me... I stay at Lagos
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2018
lilachiever:

I have a Jumia #4500 voucher for sale, to be used on minimum #25k purchase...
I'm selling it for 2,000 naira only
WhatsApp 0810521731zero
how did u get it, through spin d whell abi
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2018
How to track order from Jumia please
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by LadyHeaven(f): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Price pls?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by LadyHeaven(f): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Price pls? Brand new?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Price pls? Brand new?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
I ordered it during mobile week... Two pieces left
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2018
yak:
Sim one spot doesn't recognize any sim. I can only use sim 2
One of my customers over-excitedly fed in one of his Sim cards in a wrong direction and later call to make d same complaint. Ironically, it was traced to d way he inserted d sim. grin

Re-check d direction of d sim and be sure it's in d right way.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Joe50:
this phone is shitt, i got it for my babe, today i picked it up and after 6 hours, phone started hanging, screen not responding until power button is pressed for screen light to off, u gat to wait for seconds and screen will start responding again, and after few minutes same shitt repeat again. fuckkk jumia, their items are always different from AliExpress with their crapp. those that ordered from AliExpress have no complain to give.

despite Google play services update, still no remedy. i hate buying something and returning it again. i made grave mistake not come here to read first the complaint of people before ordering from jumia.
While not disputing your complaints, nor defending Jumia, d insinuation about leagoo kiicaa frm aliexpress and leagoo kiicaa frm jumia being diff is actually not true. They are all frm d same source.... only that d complaints differ frm one user to d other.

And I guess most of d malfunctions users complain about dis phone at d moment are not unconnected wt d fact d phone is just in its introductory stage wt a few bugs here and there. Obviously, wt time, updates and new ROMs will fix it.

#IAmAUserAndSellerToo.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by ryfoz(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2018
PLS I AM DESPERATELY IN NEED OF Leagoo Kiicaa power t592 version lk.bin file.

It's just 297-300kb. It can be zipped and sent from WhatsApp, I am ready to compensate the sender as well if it works.

If anyone here has this version or flashed this version successfully to his Leagoo pls drop your number on WhatsApp or for calls.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lilachiever(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
how did u get it, through spin d whell abi

Nope, it was sent to my mail... It was stated to be a VIP gift
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by yak(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
JesusCrew:
One of my customers over-excitedly fed in one of his Sim cards in a wrong direction and later call to make d same complaint. Ironically, it was traced to d way he inserted d sim. grin

Re-check d direction of d sim and be sure it's in d right way.

thanks for the response. I will check again n revert back to the house
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by lilachiever(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
lilachiever:
I have a Jumia #4500 voucher for sale, to be used on minimum #25k purchase... I'm selling it for 2,000 naira only WhatsApp 0810521731zero
Still available
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by yak(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Joe50:

u don't so much from a phone of that price. free us joor
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by adeyemot140(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2018
the phone no get h+ network jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.