Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,019 members, 7,803,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You (31187 Views)

Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos / Great Is The God Of The Christians!!! Jesus Healed A Muslim Man Abandoned To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by neky2016: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2017
Do you still remember the little boy who was abandoned by his family who accused him of being a wizard, and then injured by a hit and run driver and left to die on the streets of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital? Well, Solomon who was rescued by members of PACT and Reach Out Life International Foundation (Rolif) and PACT Akwa Ibom Coalition has been discharged from the hospital, and you sure will be amazed with his new photos.

Danish aid worker and founder of ROLIF, Anja Ringgren Loven said he will be enrolled in school once he is fully recovered. Here's what she wrote;

"Solomon has been discharged from the hospital and he is already enjoying his new life with Hope and the rest of our 48 children at DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF children center "Land of Hope". 

I cannot stop smiling when I look at these pictures because it's only 2 weeks ago we found Solomon, almost dead lying on the street, and look at him now !!! Thanks so much to each and everyone of you involved in his rescue and recovery. This is what humanity is all about !!Hope just looks so cool and naughty wearing David Jr.'s cap. All we need is love".

http://www.lailasblog.com/new-photos-akwa-ibom-boy-abandoned-die-wizard-injured-hit-run-driver-will-shock/

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by auntysimbiat(f): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2017
HMMM... cool
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by nextprince: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Witchcraft, a figment of imagination existing only in the minds of demented illiterates & fools.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wey that Akwa Ibom troll...have you crucified a child today?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by joepentwo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
wickedness doesnt pay...

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by yeman05(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
But this is wickedness now. If this boy truly av an iota of witch craft in him,he wud av saved himself. Why do we just allow ourselves be brain washed and fooled by our so called religious leader. This is one of many innocent children that are suffering from the same inhuman act. Like seriously this thing has to be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by DIKEnaWAR: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am sure a pastor or babalawo said that he is a wizard, after collecting like 5k consultation fee. The 5k that ought to have gone into the boys feeding. He took it, fed his own children and asked another man to throw his away cos he's a wizArd.

Poverty begins from the mind. You are not poor, until you think poor.

21 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by thundafire: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dats y Africa not moving anywhere

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
I want to be like Anja when I grow up kiss

In other news, please epp my writing career cry sad and vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Thanks in advance kiss

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by amclimax(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wetin man do man!!! shocked Is religion a curse to man?
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by lathrowinger: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Destined2win: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am speechless

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by VickyRotex(f): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
God Bless you Anja and the team!

Indeed, this is what Humanity is all about!

11 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by maxiuc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed.

Nearly moved to tears

Check out that last pics

I go born pikin person go come tell me sey my pikin na winch

Holy ghost fire nd thunder go fire that person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by ILOVEPUSY(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
u will a great person in ur life we love u

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
AND THE PARENTS ARE THE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS.

THEIR PASTORS WILL ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THIS SCRIPTURE (PSALM 127:5) TO GIVE BIRTH LIKE PIGS. AND WHEN THE RESPONSIBILITY SURFACES, THEY TRY TO ABSCOND USING ANOTHER RELIGIOUS TEXT (EXODUS 22:18) AS AN EXCUSE.

WHILE THOSE CHILDREN WERE LYING DOWN THERE AWAITING THEIR DEATH, PASTORS WILL PASS AND SPIT, DEACONS WILL PASS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, BISHOPS AND POPES WILL PASS WITHOUT GIVING A FLYING FVCK.

OR WHY SHOULD THEY CARE? HE HAS NO TITHE AND OFFERINGS TO GIVE

LATER THEY WILL JUMP ON THAT ALTER OF THEIRS AND START PREACHING AGAINST TATOOS undecided undecided undecided undecided

WAS IT NOT A WOMAN WITH TATOOS THAT SAVED THOSE BOYS FROM DEATH?

SELFISH AND HYPOCRITICAL PASTORS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.

FVCK RELIGION!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by martinchinedu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Africans and their barbaric belief undecided
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hope is cute kiss
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Nellybank(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
God pls don't forget to bless Anja for me

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Paschalp(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
deluded people everywhere
the south south assessment of witchcraft is so distasteful, in this present century people still reason these things, one of the factors this country would remain in stagnancy

thank God for those who were involved in his rescue
only God can reward u
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by jonnytad(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Destiny can't be rewritten

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by NevetsIbot(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
God bless those who helped him.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by rhames(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed.

Nearly moved to tears

Check out that last pics

I go born pikin person go come tell me sey my pikin na winch

Holy ghost fire nd thunder go fire that person

Can you imagine that my brother? If no be poverty wetin go make them call a whole human being,a helpless child a witch for that matter? Our leaders need to look into some strange cultures and practices with the sole aim of wiping.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by speezyWears: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
lame excuses by irresponsible parents,

Collect naming ceremony gifts and discard the kids after they've outlived the monetary usefulness..

Akwa-Ibom..useless peeps,

After they would be inviting Nicki-minaj to celebrate their cannibalistic Carnivals.

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by mu2sa2: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
And the pastor plus the brainwashed parents behind this barbaric conduct will go scot free. Why wont this thing continue. Since pastors are won't to label innocent children as witches and wizard, where are they getting the inspiration for their prophecy?
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by guchi120(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
This and many more happen, and when the white call us names we start to fume like expired yogurt , see what is happening in Kenya's election , see children who are gifts from God been treated less than Animals , Africa will change when Jesus come . cry
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by ajepako(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is what humanity is about...

Not religion...
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by guchi120(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
StephDamielola:
AND THE PARENTS ARE THE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS.

THEIR PASTORS WILL ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THIS SCRIPTURE (PSALM 127:5) TO GIVE BIRTH LIKE PIGS. AND WHEN THE RESPONSIBILITY SURFACES, THEY TRY TO ABSCOND USING ANOTHER RELIGIOUS TEXT (EXODUS 22:18) AS AN EXCUSE.

WHILE THOSE CHILDREN WERE LYING DOWN THERE AWAITING THEIR DEATH, PASTORS WILL PASS AND SPIT, DEACONS WILL PASS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD, BISHOPS AND POPES WILL PASS WITHOUT GIVING A FLYING FVCK.

OR WHY SHOULD THEY CARE? HE HAS NO TITHE AND OFFERINGS TO GIVE

LATER THEY WILL JUMP ON THAT ALTER OF THEIRS AND START PREACHING AGAINST TATOOS undecided undecided undecided undecided

WAS IT NOT A WOMAN WITH TATOOS THAT SAVED THOSE BOYS FROM DEATH?

SELFISH AND HYPOCRITICAL PASTORS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.

FVCK RELIGION!

THAT IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO SEEK GOD IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT .. BETTER SEEK HIM NOW THAT U ARE ALIVE , AND LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO HIM ALONE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS IS ALL WAYS. JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by SirLakes: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Well,
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by gelvinpaul: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
joepentwo:
wickedness doesnt pay...
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by Kennitrust(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
nextprince:
Witchcraft, a figment of imagination existing only in the minds of demented illiterates & fools.
BUT THIS GUYS ARE REAL NA

BUT BE MINDLESS OF THEIR EXISTENCE AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE
Re: New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You by nextprince: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kennitrust:
BUT THIS GUYS ARE REAL NA

BUT BE MINDLESS OF THEIR EXISTENCE AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE
Take this gospel (emboldened) to them, they need it more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.