Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

John Mayer's Nigger Pass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Mayer's Nigger Pass (1792 Views)

Marissa Mayer Gives Birth To Boy / John Mayer & Katy Perry Split (After A Month Together) / John Mayer Confesses! I Loved Jen Aniston ‘completely’ — And Jessica Simpson Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Mayer's Nigger Pass by H2O2: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
http://buzzword101.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-doesnt-have-a-nigger-pass/

MAYER: It depends on what I picked up. My two biggest hits are “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.” If you think those songs are pandering, then you’ll think I’m a douche bag. It’s like I come on very strong. I am a very…I’m just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can’t handle very, then I’m a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That’s why black people love me.

PLAYBOY: Because you’re very?

MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’”

PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.

MAYER: What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his dick. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.” That’s what “Heartbreak Warfare” is all about, when a girl uses jealousy as a tactic.

Twitter This
Usuario: Password:
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by SisiKill1: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hehehehe! That cracked me up when I read it last week.

The guy tries way too hard to be offensive, thinking it will make him hardcore. Reminds me of those kids in high school who will do anything for attention.

I say in the next Nigger meeting, we find out who gave him his Niger pass and turn 'em white.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by H2O2: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
lol a "nigger pass" . like seriously? cheesy

even calls his prick a white supremacist grin grin what a clown.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
the guy mustta been high on somfin when he was spewin that oops
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by bawomolo(m): 4:44am On Feb 16, 2010
john mayer needs to sit down. only robin thicke and eminem have nigger passes.
na oluwole pass him get
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by SisiKill1: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2010
Robin Thicke's pass sef is on trial basis.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by iice(f): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
Silly child. Every few months, he spouts garbage.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by shotster50(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2010
He looks like he needs all the attention he can get,
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by Outstrip(f): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2010
Funny how Seun has not censored the word NIGGER but he censored R-A-P-E. Seun I know you have seen this because I am not the only female that has an issue with you censoring such a word. You need to wake up and fix this injustice. I will even go as far as to say that you are of the opinion that R-A-P-E is okay. For an educated and "enlightened" person it is so disappointing
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by jamale: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2010
come on,john mayer was just avin fun, lets not make a deal out of it, if he wants to be prejudiced,its his business, he shud bothered about his match with micheal bubile cos they kinda sound alike, my opinion.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by Ignatio(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2010
Notice me tactics.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by spikedcylinder: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2010
H2O2:

lol a "nigger pass" . like seriously? cheesy

even calls his prick a white supremacist grin grin what a clown.

He might have leprosy and not know.
Re: John Mayer's Nigger Pass by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
/\
        i
        i

(1) (Reply)

CNN Lists 2face, Asa And Nneka Among Africa's Ten Biggest Music Stars / Flavour Abandon Mcloph's Family After Making Money From Tribute Song / Happy Birthday BBA Melvin Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.