Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia (62433 Views)

Video: Governor Ganduje Daughter Dancing & Smoking Shisha At Her Wedding Party / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by JNBoss: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Tiwa Savage chilled last night with her friend, Annie Idibia.

The mother of one was jamming to loud music and smoking shisha.

Good Times.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tiwa-savage-smokes-shisha-at-club.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by auntysimbiat(f): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Evablizin(f): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Behold the role model of slay queens

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by squash47(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
ashawo..soon now wen oga teebilz go beat u again,u no go let person hear word

27 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
This girl is ugly but trends a lot because she slut shams online everyday

It is finally here So Watch my GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2 4K UHD BLURAY FULL REVIEW REFERENCE 4K HDR REFERENCE DOLBY ATMOS SOUND MIX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHE4CBSGA4

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Behold the role model of slay queens

That the original slay-queen..in it real definition

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by sweatlana: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sexist misogynistic nl.

The people here are so backward and hypocritical.

It's ok for Burna boy to smoke igbo and tbillz to sniff cocain but is taboo for tiwa to smoke something that is legal.

Bloody fools e everywhere.

Meanwhile ur grandmother in the village does snuff. Yet u guys a criticising tiwa. Eat her shìt dogs

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by lathrowinger: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Queen of POP... u better leave Papa don jazzy and come to kokomaster... for him to tranform your live... leave Don Papa. Cry cry man

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by IamAirforce1: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by ShutdownBrown24(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by mccoy47(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hoe! angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Useless
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by kingxsamz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Bantino(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
I never knew she does that

What a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Rexnegro(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
never knew she does such too..
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by carpmam: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
How dat one take concern us, it shld b Tbliss headache
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
Omo Şango, ma fa lo...

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by ufuosman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Make we fry beans?
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
nothing wrong in that

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by magoo10(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Can a man who gets high stay under the same roof with a woman does same in the guise of husband and wife? no wonder

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by iloejikefestus(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Does it change the price of garri?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Zeze06(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
smiley

Just go close to the shisha pot, pour some weed into it and change the flavour... Help her fulfill her wish to be high..
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by jaksmillioniar: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
rubbish I wish neva to marry a girl ike her
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Mac2016(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
I doubt if she go get time at all for her family (husband and janja). Well...u marry this kind woman for money only. bye to home rearing

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by Ibrahimnuasa: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by yungbillionaire(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
sometimes, I feel most of this celebrities that got married and are now divorced or having problems, were not just ready for the taming and sense of responsibility that comes with family life...hence they just have issues so they can be free and satisfy all their fantasies....its just my honest observation.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia by lathrowinger: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
squash47:
ashawo..soon now wen oga teebilz go beat u again,u no go let person hear word
E concern u... am sure u are with your Vaseline. Start your hand work... anuofia

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.