Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend (430 Views)

16-Yr-Old British-Nigerian Student Steals Kiss From Meghan Markle (Video, Pics) / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by blogreporter: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Authorities in Imo state have arrested 2 men for stealing 2 official cars, 26-year-old student of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Johnbosco Ashiegbu, and 34-year-old Chinonso Ewurum, were arrested by the operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad..

According to the Police they stole a N19million Hilux van belonging to the Oguta LGA of Imo State, adding that the suspects sold the vehicle to one Nnamdi Ejinkeonye in Onitsha for N300,000. .

Punchng reports that the other vehicle, a Toyota Camry, the police said, was stolen by the suspects in the Imo Housing Estate axis of Owerri, where it was parked by its owner. The Toyota Camry, valued at N3.9m, was said to have also been sold to Ejinkeonye for N350,000. .

Ashiegbu said he took to the crime so as to raise money to “sort out my results in school.” He said:

“My desire to sort out my results in school led me into crime. After arranging my results in school, I used the remaining money to live a good life and to take care of my girlfriend.”

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/student-steals-n17million-govt-car.html

Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by LUGBE: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
kiss
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by nextprince: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
Umuagwo, Johnbosco Ashiegbu, and 34-year-old Chinonso Ewurum, na dem, the head warmer gangs.

Tomorrow, dem go say na police force dem to confess even though they want to be billionaires within 2 hrs.

2 Likes

Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stupid things we do for LOVE.... Now the girl can peacefully port to another guy after wrecking this dudes destiny Just as they wrecked Adam and Samson.....
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by MrFlavvor(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
mumu
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by yeyeboi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
they all (gf included) should be flogged in public MERCILESSLY by an arab court!
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by NairaEffect(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
These ones don't know the value of anything o.

Won't be surprised if they don't value their lives sef.
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
When I tell them all Slay Mamas should be killed, they'll say i'm overreactin'.

See now...
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by lalanice(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
Stupid things we do for LOVE.... Now the girl can peacefully port to another guy after wrecking this dudes destiny Just as they wrecked Adam and Samson.....
it's unfair how girls always end up implicated by you guys, the girl never forced him (not like it was even possible), the guy was just stupid, he did it for himself.
Re: Student Steals N17m Govt, Car, Sells It For N300k To Takecare Of His Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
you are right o... But if he did nothing He would have lost the girl... THERE ARE GIRLS THAT WILL MAKE YOU ASHAMED TO CALL YOURSELF A FEMALE COS OF THEIR MANNERISM AND LIFESTYLE IDEOLOGIES .....

lalanice:
it's unfair how girls always end up implicated by you guys, the girl never forced him (not like it was even possible), the guy was just stupid, he did it for himself.

(1) (Reply)

End Time As Form Rain Fall From Heaven For Abia State / Jay-z Finally Talks About That Infamous Elevator Fight With Solange / Latest Aso Ebi Styles And Designs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.