Stats: 3,148,557 members, 7,801,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (22054 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
you can't catch me with any Igbo girl, but with Igbo girls
ENJOY YA SELF MAN. ME SELF DON TIRE FOR UNA GEHS HERE FOR GIDI
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by BAILMONEY: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
you can't catch me with any Igbo girl, but with Igbo girls
NA FOOLANIS I DEY TARGET NOW
Re: Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost by Ospic2014: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
meethumb:

The recent campaign on the promotion of made in Aba goods by both the Abia State government and some members of the National Assembly representing the state has taken a new dimension as a Californian based firm, Comfort Stevens LLC has entered to give a global boost and make the dream a reality.

Speaking during the grand launch of the company in Aba, the CEO AF Comfort Stevens LLC Dr John Nwankwo said the establishment of the firm in Aba is a dream come through for him and that the new move was to create value and economic empowerment through online media marketing e-commerce methodology.

According to him, "this is an online driven technology platform that connects, artisans, manufacturers, producers, entrepreneurs and exporters together to sell their goods and brains for profit. This is a global brand.

"Our record shows that, Aba produces about one million units pairs of shoes everyday. Now, buyers from other parts of Africa and the world, don't need to be here in person to buy. They can order for made in Aba products in the comfort of their homes and business premises and it will be delivered to them.

"This platform is not open for people to sell whatever they want. We've made several announcement on several media and we sent out about eight thousand e-mails to vedors(those who have products to sell) be it food, electronics, agric produce, shoes, belts etc. Through the e-mails, when people respond, they'll be told when to bring their products for inspection. We must make sure that whatever will be sold under this platform is verified and found to be of the best quality before such vendors will be permitted to sell on this platform."

"The distinguishing factor between this move and other online shopping platforms is that we have product lines. We have our factory here in Aba and our branded accessories that are proudly made here in Aba with world class standards. Our technology is cloud based and cannot be interrupted. This platform will take our youths off the streets as we are collaborating with about five universities where we intend to draw one thousand, two hundred and sixty youths within the first six months that will be empowered to sell our products.

"We have secured about fourteen ninety capacity buses each, which will be fully branded to be used to convey these youths within the designated cities in Nigeria for direct sell to consumers all over our country. It will grow from there. I tell you, Nigeria is a virgin land for business. I don't see why people should be unemployed here in Nigeria.

Adding her voice to the beneficial aspects of Comfort Stevens LLC, Director General, Abia State Marketing Agency and Quality Management, Chief (Mrs) Uwaoma Olewengwa disclosed that this new move will uplift made in Aba campaign to a greater height.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/08/made-in-aba-goods-get-global-marketing.html
How do I get this company's contact? I have positioned myself as product photographer. 08037065576

Rice: Thai Merchants Slam $300m Rates On Nigerian Importers / Possible Mergers & Takeovers That Can Save Troubled Nigerian Banks-Nairametrics / Construction Works Begin At Lekki Deep Sea Port