Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. (26362 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo' Wife Reveal The Mischief She Got Up To When She Was Still Single / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:

Pained for what exactly??

That Igbos have no traceable origin??

B1tch...move on.

Actually, MOST Nigerian tribes have no 'traceable' origin.

My best guess is that most of the tribes that make up Nigeria migrated down here when the Sahara dried up some 25,000 years ago, give or take a few thousand.
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Sleyanya1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:
PIGS...

Yesterday...They are the original dwellers of Nigeria

Today...They are of the Jewish descents

Tomorrow... They are from Greece grin grin

Bitter Truth is They have no traceable origin.Some ample of historical facts indicate that they are migrants from Cameroun and far away countries of Northern Africa.

Some historical artifacts point them to be slaves in the Old Benin Kingdom.

Why you do harbour so much hate for Ibos for not even a Dolla, atleast to buy drugs for a hypertensive patient. Believe me your suffer much more from a disease of hatred form those you're trying to badmouth against.

Take a chill pill and don't derail this tread.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by jrusky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thunder fire this bloody nonsense. Please ho posted this demented depressive nonsense here? So it's now Professor Thurstan Shaw that is now proofing the origin of Igbo culture isn't. Professor Shaw thunder fire youu and your foolish nonsense. So it's now Oyinocha that wil tell me about my culture upon all the professor of blabla who are eastern extraction so no one among them can track Igbo history una dey sick for head.

Few days ago another fool from no man's land came and said he did DNA nad the bloody DNA shows his father is a Jew and some low esteem things came here and started jumping up, what a shame is that how Yoruba begging white for their history or Hausa or Fulani beg anyone for any stupid DNA or the Edo people or he Egbira people begging one idiot for their history?

All those your Arachukwu or Gadichuckwu nonsense I don't buy it I don't see anything that convinced me any Israelite lost his senses and his way to Nigeria soil and I have not see or read in the bible the name [b]Igbo [/b]and if you have seen such kindly tell us where is it in the bible those in African soil that has link to the so called Jew we know them and see their names in the bible so where is this silly argument coming from or you people want to twist the bible write your own bible? it's only a bastard looking around for someone to tell him or her where is he or she came from so if you all want to be seen as bastards go ahead all I know I'm a black man in Nigeria soil from Eastern extraction parent anything out of that to me is nonsense let the all blabla Prof from the east go and dig out our *ROOT* out by themselves then I will listen or buy It but for Oyinocha telling me my origin he must be mad.
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by nNEOo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
holatin:
its over hilarious

Thanks bro ...It ease a lot of tense down here grin......no matta how much we pretend to hate each other we actually do. grin
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by princessayesha(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
When will this hate stop cry
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by amakabel: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
sadist
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by adar4222(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't know why all this cries, this people will be better off in Nigeria than the imaginative Biara. What they lacked is understanding Nigeria's politics!
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by ObaKlaz: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
holatin:
hahahah egbami kee word compilative superlatives.

pls just kill me
In Spain, they are called 'Igbo'
In good old Italy, they are duly recognized as 'Flatini', while Mexicans hail them as 'Flatinez'.

All hail our 'world-famous', 'world-developing' brothers. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by SLOVFO(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dont make me weep,
Please take away Arochuwkwu from there.
The glory of that land has vanished like the Ibinu Ukpabi.

It's easier to travel to Libya through the desert by foot than to use your car to reach there.
The roads have been neglected by government after government.
From OUK, to T.A to Ikpeazu...such a shame.

The Eze Aro is a weakling;
A figurehead and a disgrace to educated monarchs.
Sen. Mao Ohuabunwa is a curse.

Arochukwu's relevance declined after the death of Eze Vincent Oji and Mary KANU.

Aro Okeigbo nma ma.
Ori ihe ori ihe!

Mazi!!!
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by DeKen: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
nNEOo:

Please which movie or wherever does this wedding pic come from?
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by NwaAmaikpe: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
SLOVFO:

Mazi!!!
shocked

Nwamazi.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by holatin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
ObaKlaz:

In Spain, they are called 'Igbo'
In good old Italy, they are duly recognized as 'Flatini', while Mexicans hail them as 'Flatinez'.

All hail our 'world-famous', 'world-developing' brothers. cheesy
you re bladder dan the baddest
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by 234ng44uk(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
I was hoping to see Jerusalem on the list.

Shame

Shame

Shame
#winteriscoming

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by MENELIK1: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
an AfonjA man calling Ipob pigs

Dirtiest human on earth AfonjAs

Infact pigs are better than you guys

Human skull minnery tomb invader

The only place that mortuary operators using night security to prevent ritualists from intruding and carting away dead bodies for ritual......Tufiakwa AfonjAs

Osu, cry me a river, for the dirtiest tribe compare towns in the East with the West you will know better, for skull mining, nobody does it like Clifford Orji. This is information age, gone are those days when gala hawkers from the erosion ravaged enclave will believe people have no information about Osuland.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
flamee:
Proudly IGBO..

N'digbo kwenu cheesy

You be real igbo gal. See as you yellow and fine. Your ponmo go sweet o.
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Leonbonapart(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
tartarus:

Dead like your c.ock , re.tard undecided
dead brains everywhere
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by 234ng44uk(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is one of the relics found in the Ugbo-Ukwu shrine, a bronze image of an Igbo woman with the scariest tribal marks ever.
When the modern day Pigs and Idiots try to laugh at other tribes for their tribal marks I laugh harder. Indeed this are "lost tribes" with no sense of history.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by nNEOo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeKen:

Please which movie or wherever does this wedding pic come from?

It look Chinese too me ....saw it on deep web
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Okoyiboz3: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
TheHistorian:

Egbon!! grin grin grin grin

Bro, got ur PM. My mail isn't working o!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by brainpulse: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who deleted my post?

1. Malaysia- developer,largest producer & distributor of meth
2. Singapore- developer, sole importer of cocaine, heroin & others
3. China- Initiator/collaborator to produce all fake products for development of the world.
4. South Africa- Chieftain of all frauds & drug cabals/cartels
5. India- developer, free agents & distributor of all kinds of hard drugs
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Obi88(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dont make me weep,

It's easier to travel to Libya through the desert by foot than to use your car to reach there.

Arochukwu's relevance declined after the death of Eze Vincent Oji and Mary KANU.

Aro Okeigbo nma ma.
Ori ihe ori ihe!
Nwa maazi chineke ma agozi gi

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
flamee:
Proudly IGBO..

N'digbo kwenu cheesy
hmmm.. I thought you are from delta. Or are you delta-igbo?
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
hmmm.. I thought you are from delta. Or are you delta-igbo?
I'm from Anambra, but residing here in Delta.
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
flamee:
I'm from Anambra, but residing here in Delta.
ohh nice. Ozubulu comes to mind when i hear of anambra sad

So are you repping biafra, ndigbo or naija? smiley
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Mansongx(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Let's be sincere to ourselves, you people have not much history. Most Igbos history is post colonial this is why they have no respect for elders and cultural affinity of others. Just bushmen roaming the forest some decades ago, how do you expect such primitive society to behave.
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
redbeans:
ohh nice. Ozubulu comes to mind when i hear of anambra sad

So are you repping biafra, ndigbo or naija? smiley

But why asking such question ain't we all one.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
flamee:

But why asking such question ain't we all one.
nice one. I wanted to find out if you were among the secessionists that saw themselves different from others.

In between.. igbo girls can fine. You are a sterotype of what i'm talking about wink
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by apholaryn: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
You forget one thing that should have come first

Igbo: the people of the Most High God
If you think they are not, arewa youth has just divide against themselves. Signs of God fighting for his people

Skul miners should come and display their stupid!ty as expected... entertain us small abeg
he forgot una stupidity and dumbness u just displayed as well
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dont make me weep,

Aro Okeigbo nma ma.
Ori ihe ori ihe!

Ibinu Ukpabi my āss!

You fööls have been scamming each other for centuries. Criminal degenerates!
Re: Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. by musicwriter(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Next page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi Visits House Of Representatives Members / Igwe K.O.N Orizu Marks 57 Years On Throne (Pictures) / How I Was Banned From Speaking Igbo - Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.