Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? (3830 Views)

10 Kinds Of Tenants You’re Likely To Meet In A Compound-house / Sleepwalkers Of Nairaland / Your GF Shows Up To Meet Ur Parents Like Dis, WWYD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by brunobaba(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nairaland is by far the biggest forum we have in Western Africa(correct me if i'm wrong).There are different mods attached to Nairaland,If you as a member got a chance to meet any of the mods/fellow member,who would it be and why?
I'll answer mine first,I'd love to meet Lalasticlala(the snakeman).We can chill out somewhere on a plate of roasted snake meat.
The member i'd love to meet will be NwaAmaikpe,well,i'd love to see the face behind those awkward,strange and sometimes educative comments...over to you Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
bluntboy my love who proposed to me on love at first comment and my friendy smellinganus with his funny talk
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by mazimee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mynd, I really want to punch that guy on his nose

3 Likes

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
dollytino4real:
bluntboy my love who proposed to me on love at first comment and my friendy smellinganus with his funny talk
I have never considered this before but considering the fact that smellinganus has never been banned before... I don't mind meeting all of them especially mynd44 and lalasticlala
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by NwaAmaikpe: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2017
shocked

Of course I'd love to take Evablizin onye onu isi to the salon,
Meet Auntysimbiat with the 5G network,
Dance with Narldon or Angelicbeing
Learn a new Igbo dialect from Utchgirl
Help Muminatmustapha tie her hijab,

Play the piano for Italianwine,
Draw a nude portrait of Czarina,
Hear the tales of Oduduwa from StephDamieola, and play scrabble with Izzou.

I'd have loved to meet my Naptu2 but I'm scared he is either an android or overly straitjacketed.
But it will be incomplete without my alter ego; Ishilove.

And I'd have YoungDaNaval as my Aide-De-Camp to avoid being lynched by people like Jabioro.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have loved to meet my Naptu2 but I'm scared his either an android or overly straitjacketed.

And I'd have YoungDaNaval as my Aide-De-Camp to avoid being lynched.
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu and kankankami analysis sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I have never considered this before but considering the fact that smellinganus has never been banned before... I don't mind meeting all of them especially mynd44 and lalasticlala
ok enjoy ur trip
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have loved to meet my Naptu2 but I'm scared he is either an android or overly straitjacketed.

And I'd have YoungDaNaval as my Aide-De-Camp to avoid being lynched by people like Jabioro.
Lol. Meeting Naptu2 will be very educational, trust me. Imagine a mass of brains with arms and feet? That's Naptu2. Very handsome a fellow, with pink lips to die for cheesy

I am scared of meeting you. I might not make it back with my sanity intact.

I would love to meet lalasticlala to pick his brain. I have a feeling he is quiet and reserved.

I want to meet sarrki. I find his staunch loyalty to APC as well as his bold and utterly shameless sycophancy, most intriguing.

Meeting Analice107, one woman MOPOL, terror of the atheists in the Religion section will be a pleasure.

And Jackbizzle, so I can tell him to repeat to my face all the rubbish he has been spewing here all these years, and then proceed to beat the crap out of him.

MrCork, to get a ride in his Range Rover Sport grin

Gbegemaster my love, any day any time cheesy

Sanchez01, another love, any day, any time cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by czarina(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked Nude kwa, I'd appreciate a portrait but leave the nude biko, and why do I have to be the one for the nude portrait? why not Evablizin or Auntysimbiat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Laveda and Kondomatic.

Their personalities suits mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by czarina(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
I'd give ALL my left eyelashes and two of my right toenails just to meet NwaAmaikpe shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Albert0011(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Would love to meet sarrki one on ne...i will use bottle to design his head lol :PWould love to meet sarrki one on ne...i will use bottle to design his head lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
No1 else but my hero

NwaAmaikpe!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by remi1444: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
would love to meet Nwaamaikpe just to learn structuring of sentences and correct usage of english language
pranaya and vivaciousvivi in the month of JANUARY, i will give them both a THANK YOU HUG for standing behind and raising me up during my depressing days.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Albert0011:
Would love to meet sarrki one on ne...i will use bottle to design his head lol :PWould love to meet sarrki one on ne...i will use bottle to design his head lol

grin

We are brothers

Just different political views
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Evablizin(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Dede why did you call me onye onu isi and why will you take me to the salon?

You better answer me ooo
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Meeting Naptu2 will be very educational, trust me. Imagine a mass of brains with arms and feet? That's Naptu2. Very handsome a fellow, with pink lips to die for cheesy

I would love to meet lalasticlala to pick his brain. I have a feeling he is quiet and reserved.

I want to meet sarrki. I find his staunch loyalty to APC as well as his bold and utterly shameless sycophancy, most intriguing.

Meeting Analice107, one woman MOPOL, terror of the atheists in the Religion section will be a pleasure.

And Jackbizzle, so I can tell him to repeat to my face all the rubbish he has been spewing here all these years, and then proceed to beat the crap out of him.

grin grin grin

Am not an APC fan

My loyalty cross across individuals in all parties

But have an undivided support and love for my president

Having said that

I will like to meet ishilove, lalasticlala, Myndd44, madridguy, Nextprince, omenka, wristbangle, greatgod2012,crownwealth019, jetlee,Amarabae, Limeta,ephi123, modath,vedaxcool,and everyone on Nairaland

I love you guys all

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by JackBizzle: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:

1. You are a razz babe. Pink lips? undecided wtf is special about pink lips?

2. If you meet me, you will die. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Albert0011:

Also would like to meet Evablizin, Albert0011, Atiku019, greatgod2012, londonboiy,biafrabushboy, zombietamer,igboesika, salamrushdie, hungerbad, my aunry ajepako the list are endless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Jabioro: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
czarina:
shocked Nude kwa, I'd appreciate a portrait but leave the nude biko, and why do I have to be the one for the nude portrait? why not Evablizin or Auntysimbiat
You guy for nairaland ,would not one day bust my ribs out with extra comedies.. if at all I will like to meet any nairaland mode.. let it be the women among them lead by Lalacilala.. follow by Auntsimbiat... Hmmmm not be so.. I knew your thought.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by ZombieTAMER: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
sarrki:

Also would like to meet Evablizin, Albert0011, Atiku019, greatgod2012, londonboiy,biafrabushboy, zombietamer,igboesika, salamrushdie, hungerbad, my aunry ajepako the list are endless

Sarrki my man... No worries
Some day I go carry you go jakande beach tongue
Find one okpeke give you
With big behind oo grin
So you go deny Buhari by force

Agumbankembu conductor annikky ajepako
Hammer6 homeboiy rose2014 engineerboat
Izonowei anambradota amarabae etc
I greet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Aunty Simbiat, Soberdrunk.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by czarina(f): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jabioro:
You guy for nairaland ,would not one day bust my ribs out with extra comedies.. if at all I will like to meet any nairaland mode.. let it be the women among them lead by Lalacilala.. follow by Auntsimbiat... Hmmmm not be so.. I knew your thought.
ok...since you know my thoughts , tell me
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
dollytino4real:

shocked

My queen.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Find one okpeke give you
With big behind oo grin

I greet

Lol

Nothing will make me deny Muhammadu Buhari
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by sarrki(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Less I forget

LionDeLeo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Jabioro: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
czarina:
ok...since you know my thoughts , tell me
You must be the third person among them.. Do let them hear it and do not let them know I am sending you a words through nairaland.. Secret!!! Promise first..
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by ajepako(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
sarrki:

It's going to be great to meet all great people of nairaland from both sides..

Awon Aburo mi sarrki and madridguy too

Madridguy agaga, that one eh... I go settle him matter with Ngozi and Amarachi (he likes lbo ladies eh!) grin grin grin
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin

ajepako:

It's going to be great to meet all great people of nairaland from both sides..

Awon Aburo mi sarrki and madridguy too

Madridguy agaga, that one eh... I go settle him matter with Ngozi and Amarachi (he likes lbo ladies eh!) grin grin grin
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by ajepako(f): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Find one okpeke give you
With big behind oo grin

I greet

Hey bros, thanks... I am honored....
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

1. You are a razz babe. Pink lips? undecided wtf is special about pink lips?

2. If you meet me, you will die. Simple and short.

No one's going to die, but someone will be bloodied, and it ain't gonna be me.
Re: If You Had An Opportunity To Meet Any Of Nairaland Mods/members,who Would It Be? by Kusibe77(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
I will mind my business, or rather dive my pen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyonce Got Wedded At Ilorin / Post Your Own You Mess Wording Here - Just Fun!!! School Things Then. / Image: Mortuary Standard Beer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.