Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP (18228 Views)

Breaking News: Gov Amosun Dumps APC, Defects To APM, Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by kadupee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Father let you kingdom come
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by GoldCircle: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Will a Buhari/APC government ensure a free, fair and transparent election in 2019? This should be the main issue at hand and not a Peter Obi/ Donald Duke ticket.

With the spate of inconclusive elections here and there, I doubt INEC as presently constituted will serve the interest of the people in 2019.
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Lovetoglory(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
PeterObi2019:
APC must be thought a serious lesson!

By 2019 they will die a natural death

Lalasticlala pls let's celebrate democracy!

The same thing happened in Edo state election. After huge defections here and there, Apc still won with a margin. Lol. You guys will be shamed in 2019 when apc remain in power. Haha
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Lovetoglory(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beress:
One of the All Progressives Congress (APC) chairmanship aspirants during the last election in Kuje Area Council, Hon. Hassan Bako has dumped the party for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Bako with some members of the APC left the party over the weekend and were received by the Kuje PDP ward central chairman, Alhaji Dan­lami Tanko at the par­ty’s secretariat.

Fielding questions from some journalists on what informed his decision, Bako said the party lacked internal democracy and that there was no need for him to remain in the APC.

He said the activities of APC were not in line with the tenets of democracy, which ac­cording to him was a frustration to him and other members.

“Since the party came into existence there has never been a stakeholders meeting, even if there is a meet­ing some of us are be­ing excluded, there’s no need to remain in APC, it is better for me to go back to my former party, PDP.”

Receiving the new members, Kuje Cen­tral ward chairman, Alhaji Danlami Tanko pledged PDP’s readi­ness to give them all the necessary support in the party.

Tanko said the par­ty would give equal treatment to all its members, even as he said the previous mis­takes have been well addressed and the party is set for victory at the forthcoming elections.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/top-apc-aspirant-blasts-party-defects-to-pdp/

Waste of precious time. Anyway, there is no harm in trial. But believe me right or not, even if Buhari refuses to consider a re-election bid, pdp will never come back again to the centre. The people are wiser now. Rogues.
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by PeterObi2019(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lovetoglory:

Waste of precious time. Anyway, there is no harm in trial. But believe me right or not, even if Buhari refuses to consider a re-election bid, pdp will never come back again to the centre. The people are wiser now. Rogues.
You are already crying

2019 is the end road for APC
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Milestones: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
A GREAT NIGERIA SHALL BE WITHOUT LOOTING & LOOTERS. NIGERIA CAN ONLY GREAT WITHOUT PDP. PDP!!!! LOOT THE COUNTRY!!!!!
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Foolish set of people, what did they do in Kuje during their eight of years in power, always promising and failing, during the tenure of pdp they made it impossible for people of kuje pasali in particular not to have light, but here we are, the light is now stable and better than before, change has come to stay.
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Booby88:
I just pray PDP present a strong and spotless candidate from the North with a Peter Obi or Donald Duke VP, they will flog this devilish change mercilessly come 2019.

Nigeria will be great again!
And why must the north produce a candidat for the presidency ?
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Splashme: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Booby88:
I just pray PDP present a strong and spotless candidate from the North with a Peter Obi or Donald Duke VP, they will flog this devilish change mercilessly come 2019.

You are right
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by papascode: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Beress:

We will surely fight for a credible candidate!

The likes of Dankwambo as President, Donald Duke as VP, Peter Obi as Trade and Investment Minister, Okonjo Iweala as Finance Minster and Ekweremadu as Senate President will surely revive our economy

EKWEREMADU vice president.
Re: Hassan Bako Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by CioAngels(f): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Booby88:

But, i think Donald duke is in APC now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Wike Orders Demolition Of Shanties / More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.