Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday (2635 Views)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Eka111(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Roman goddess isn't retiring anytime soon! But why am I so glued to her profile ? Well, I ain't the only one caught up in her web.

In celebrating her birthday the twitter and Instagram sensation dropped some sizzling hot photos.

Believe me when I say she will be the next big movie start on the cinema if she decides to delve into acting.
The likes of cossy in Nollywood should watch out.. But I feel she is aiming at Hollywood because of her frequent foreign travels

See more pictures

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

Oooh okiesss...i saw everything now..

1 Like

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
since wen dis roman mami water start to get yansh shocked
see as d backyard jus gallant
na wao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eka111:
Roman goddess isn't retiring anytime soon! But why am I so glued to her profile ? Well, I ain't the only one caught up in her web.

In celebrating her birthday the twitter and Instagram sensation dropped some sizzling hot photos.

Believe me when I say she will be the next big movie start on the cinema if she decides to delve into acting.
The likes of cossy in Nollywood should watch out.. But I feel she is aiming at Hollywood because of her frequent foreign travels

See more pictures
hollywood ogini? grin
so she wan dey drag big yansh with dem Eva Mendez abi?
anyway more akamu to her ukwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by stGabrielo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
ok, adon see you
jobless bitch...
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Victornezzar: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Na nshi poo poo full 4 dat back
D front side is so weak like buhari

we love dem moderate ahbeg
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by TrapHedges(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Roman burden
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by TrapHedges(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
stGabrielo:
ok, adon see you
jobless bitch...
she a paid broad fam!
She ain jobless
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Martin0(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
Na nshi poo poo full 4 dat back D front side is so weak like buhari

U mean like that of blessing akaigbare(the nigerian female athlete)
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by muller101(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
PERSON WEY RESEMBLE IMPROPER FRACTION
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by MhizzAJ(f): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
She's abnormal
I wonder wat men see in her sagged body
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Victornezzar: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Martin0:

U mean like that of blessing akaigbare(the nigerian female athlete)
yeah
hers is cool
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by femolacqua(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
She's got a huge watermelon and a big back side.
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by morereb10: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
see bobbi
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by femolacqua(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
since wen dis roman mami water start to get yansh shocked
see as d backyard jus gallant
na wao cheesy
Oga Lefulefu, I dey hail oh.
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
yeah hers is cool
yeah I see u like them naturally made,gbosa forgringrin
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
Victornezzar:
Na nshi poo poo full 4 dat back
D front side is so weak like buhari

na dem thepussyhunter suck am flat like dat cheesy
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
femolacqua:

Oga Lefulefu, I dey hail oh.
i hail u back jor grin grin grin grin
na how u take reason dat roman goddess ukwu na cheesy
me jus dey use one eye dey view d ukwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by femolacqua(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i hail u back jor grin grin grin grin na how u take reason dat roman goddess ukwu na cheesy me jus dey use one eye dey view d ukwu cheesy
She full ground.
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
femolacqua:

She full ground.
na man u be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by darkandclear26: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Eka111:

See more pictures

for two night stand only with my best drug!!! & injections
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by AfraTales(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Get your .com custom domain at N1,000 smiley
Call 09072979302 or contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: Wow! Roman Goddess Drops B@nging Photos To Mark Bithday by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
this one na bottle with parts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i no sabi touch empty containers biko

(1) (Reply)

Girls If You Are Not Beautiful Stop Contributing In Some Of The Topics Here / Dog Gets Pregnant For A Neighbor's Dog, And This Is What The Owner Had To Say / NIGERIA VS CROTIA: Mikel Obi Spotted Doing This Hours Before Kickoff (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.