Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions (45719 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by BabaIjebuXL(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
antidisestablis:
This guy Na my friend in Facebook, I know him very well. Grandson is becoming a celebrity

Celebrity? With his show of madness abi?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
The truth is we Yorubas are tired of the North's dominance, so if Nigeria won't be truly federal, then we would be left with no choice than true Restructuring or secession. Awolowo knew Nigeria was not truly ready for federalism more reason why he was an advocate of a regional system of government. No one is saying being ruled directly by your own kinsman would transform things sporadically but at least you just optimized the problem and directed your energy inwards.

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Splashme: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Afonjas where una dey? See what your brother is doing in London. You useless 1d1ots are here jerking off on Biafra topics.

Cc
markfemi - the most useless afonja on earth.
Laudate
Deomelo
Mayor of hell
Aribisala

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sasquareT(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gee15:
Yoruba people don't recognize him ,he is only seeking attention, where im get chemical weapon, oponu agba.
is this Nigeria good for your eyes, do you love the way we are been threaten and murdered by the marauders in the north. like you are benefitting from the the quota system....a divided nigeria will be far better than been together.
only a disoriented Yoruba man will not support the secession OOdua republic..

8 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin
It is ironic that those that chanted "Sai Buhari" and treated Buhari
like a god are now secessionist.

What happened ?
CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

You are being foolish, I advise you put your strength into achieving your phantom Biafra
instead of waiting for someone to do the work for you.
cowardly is when you talk more but do less, you are waiting for the time Igbo's will call for referendum. you people will wait for eternity. was it not the Yoruba people ojukwu released Awolowo from calabar prison to go and declare Oduduwa republic but he Awolowo turned back and accepted appointment from Gowon... Awolowos the clueless tigers

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nigeriadondie: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Yorubas are too wise. They will never take the idiot seriously. Let him come home and beat the drum of war. This was what Kanu intended doing before he was caught and forced to remain in the country.
So who are d fools?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Ladyjumong(f): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Believe we could still pass through all this tribal war,hate,marginalization nd agitational issues,conquer it nd still become the true one nigerians we were never before.Nigeria is a great country maybe dz is what we ave to go through nd solve aswel once nd for all to become one once again.I believe we can do better together,can change for better,can achieve great things worldwide still together.I just cant wait for d day when nigeria will be a peacefull country,ride of all dz bad record both home nd abroad,ride of tribalism,marginalization,hate nd d rest.We can still solve are issues even if alot of us nd our leaders are too stuborn to,there is always a way out.Dz is a trial moment for nigeria nd ve got to conquer it,we ve got to prove to the world dat despite everything,we will still become that one peaceful country we were neva before.We should stop giving the world a reason to laugh at us.that we were join together is nt by coincidence, there is a reason why God let it happen
I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
musicwriter:

I've been saying this before everyone else, so that can't be herd mentality. That's one.

Please tell me whether the Yoruba nation didn't exist before Europeans arrived Nigeria. The problem some of you have is lack of knowledge of history. Yorubas has always existed as a nation, but was un-created by Britain.

You are highly ignorant, I thought you were really knowledgeable.
I blame our schools for not teaching proper history.

Do you know that the british took the Yoruba nation without a war ?
In fact the Alaafin wrote to the british to come and save the Yoruba
nation from destruction because of the unending civil war among various
towns and villages.

Ekitis were never happy with an Oyo hegemony, neither are the Egbas
or Ifes, so when the fulanis sacked Oyo-ile, the various town and villages took
advantage and the civil war of independence started, resulting in the capture
and sales of enemy population as slaves.

Yoruba unity didn't exist before the British, it was at the point of gun that
various villages and towns obeyed Alaafin's command, what we can really call unity
started when Awolowo entered the scene.

I know you are thinking that any natural resources found in any part
of South-west states belongs to all of the states but a rude shock is awaiting
you as there is no reason why Ondo's oil resources should be used to develop
any other state apart from Ondo, neither is Lagos indebted to Osun's worker's
salary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Youngdream1:
The only language the Nigeria state listen to is violence. Watch and see how they will try and promise this guy half of the nation's fortune just to drop this course.

You still don't get it, even if the guy is promised heaven and earth it
doesn't add to your own development.
His success is definitely not your success even if he used you as
a stepping stone.

Individualistic thinking is what has held Nigeria back for ages, it
will not change whether Nigeria exists or not.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Sunnelzky(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
you guys are already buying into the threats this guy is making. if any violence erupts, he will be in far away london while u all suffer the consequences in the home land

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by opius: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gangannnnn , o ya naa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

CHANGE

Good, my point is that the result of mass agitation is almost always catastrophic
as Buhari's change has shown.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sasquareT(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

You are being foolish, I advise you put your strength into achieving your phantom Biafra
instead of waiting for someone to do the work for you.
why ti eru fin ba e bayi, to ye kinu e ma dun pe atlast someone is peaking up for us.
abi se northerner nie ni? if you are am sorry you people are Nigeria problem no one want to associate with you guys even the middle belt

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by bareal(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
DICKtator:
Ademusiwa is gaining grounds at last!

grin grin grin grin

Where is the Emperor? grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Smooyis(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Everyone needs freedom. If it cannot be guaranteed by association then there will be continous clamour for disassociation. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by musicwriter(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

towns and villages.

various villages and towns obeyed Alaafin's command, what we can really call unity

salary.

The infightings among African tribes were orchestrated by the same Europeans as a pretext for coming in to "save" them. That was the game for slavery and colonial domination. See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

Stop believing your people were savages killing themselves before Europeans arrived. That's fabricated tales to justify slavery!!.

In this documentary a British historian tells the truth for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1uo5jvpe8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by oduastates: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
This guy lives in la la land.
Without an alignment between the yoruba political and business "elites" . There is not going to be any independence.
The job for people like us is to prep the mind of the people for the eventuality.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
The truth is we Yorubas are tired of the North's dominance, so if Nigeria won't be truly federal, then we would be left with no choice than true Restructuring or secession. Awolowo knew Nigeria was not truly ready for federalism more reason why he was an advocate of a regional system of government. No one is saying being ruled directly by your own kinsman would transform things sporadically but at least you just optimized the problem and directed your energy inwards.
''No one is saying being ruled directly by your own kinsman would transform things sporadically but at least you just optimized the problem and directed your energy inwards.''@ the quoted.
Exactly my brother, at least it would reduce the problems and the head that functions will be easier to reach rather than yeye people hiding in faraway Abuja. I don't know why we call ourselves educated and we can't see and support the better.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
musicwriter:

The infightings among African tribes were orchestrated by the same Europeans as a pretext for coming in to "save" them. That was the game for slavery and colonial domination. See the true history of slavery and slave acquisition in Africa www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html

grin grin
Why should I believe your conspiracy theories when you don't even know the basics of history ?
Are the colonial slave traders also responsible for the current infighting which will be very
glaring in case Nigeria collapses ?

Are you even aware of Oba Kosoko and his pro-slavery war against the british ?

I don't even know where to start. You may either choose to be informed or enjoy
the bliss of ignorance.

I have a general advise for you, I would say you refrain from writing about anything
"African", you don't even deserve to use the word because I think you will likely
be a slave trader had you been born in the slave era while blaming the buyers.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by motherfucker: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
many people may not know what u are talking about. Dude has been silent for sometime now.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
afonja messiah....omo wobe

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

towns and villages.

salary.

Shut up and stop with the revisionism. The Yoruba civil war was just a phase in Yoruba history, due to the collapse of Oyo and the power vacuum it created. Coupled with the fact that Ibadan was trying to lord over everyone else. However, prior to that - all Yorubas lived peacefully for thousands of years, apart from a few skirmishes here and there.

If the Yorubas were never united, how come a lot of independent Yoruba states existed, even at the height of Oyo empire? Ijebu kingdom was an independent state. Ketu was an independent state. Sabe was an independent state. Ife was an independent state. Owo was an independent state. I believe the Ijeshas were also independent. And all the people had relations without Oyo waging wars on them.

Some of you just come on the internet to post nonsense. Are you even Yoruba? If you're not, mind your damn business and focus on your group.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by musicwriter(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin
Why should I believe your conspiracy theories when you don't even know the basics of history ?
Are the colonial slave traders also responsible for the current infighting which will be very
glaring in case Nigeria collapses ?

Are you even aware of Oba Kosoko and his pro-slavery war against the british ?

I don't even know where to start. You may either choose to be informed or enjoy
the bliss of ignorance.

I have a general advise for you, I would say you refrain from writing about anything
"African", you don't even deserve to use the word because I think you will likely
be a slave trader had you been born in the slave era while blaming the buyers.

Well, I see you already swallowed line, thread and sinker what they told you. There'll no need continuing with you as you could actually be a white man trying to convince people here to maintain your creation. I don't want to waste my time.

How Europeans unleashed war in East Africa, all in the name of "saving" them and giving them protection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KzBDjr-Ys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Shym3xx: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
This guy needs to tone it down a bit and do everything behind the scene without unnecessary attention. The polity is already very heated and there's no point drawing unnecessary attention to the Yorubas. Let the Igbos keep taking the heat, while the Yorubas continue to strategise in silence. The real bad boys move in silence. Right step but unwise method.

He needs to follow what Awolowo and Yoruba leaders did in the 40s when they created Egba Omo Oduduwa and how they were able to use it as a tool for Yoruba renaissance.

I support a Yoruba country.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Obdk: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
234ng44uk:
What is the so called Grandson waiting for? He sure looks like a terrorist, like one of those motherfuckers who killed Lee Rugby with matchets in briad daylight. Let him bring his "chemical weapons", the Yorubas I know will hand him over to the police. We are not lawless Pigs and Idiots (aka Igbos) of the Potor Republic of Biafra.

we re waiting for you to hand over all d skull miners in d wast

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Obdk: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
na emperor?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Shym3xx:

Shut up and stop with the revisionism. The Yoruba civil war was just a phase in Yoruba history, due to the collapse of Oyo and the power vacuum it created. Coupled with the fact that Ibadan was trying to lord over everyone else. However, prior to that - all Yorubas lived peacefully for thousands of years, apart from a few skirmishes here and there.

If the Yorubas were never united, how come a lot of independent Yoruba states existed, even at the height of Oyo empire? Ijebu kingdom was an independent state. Ketu was an independent state. Sabe was an independent state. Ife was an independent state. Owo was an independent state. I believe the Ijeshas were also independent. And all the people had relations without Oyo waging wars on them.

Some of you just come on the internet to post nonsense. Are you even Yoruba? If you're not, mind your damn business and focus on your group.

My post was not for you, it was for the guy that I believed understand
some part of Nigeria's pre-colonial history.

Please provide evidence that the towns and villages under Oyo empire
willingly became a subject and I will remove my previous post.

The existence of an independent Ijebu or Ife state doesn't prove anything,
in fact if you know anything about Yoruba history you should be aware of
the various skirmish and wars those states fought to keep their status.
Some were even vassal states at some point paying tributes to the Alaafin
while maintaining their "independence".

I don't have time for emotional drivels, I deal with solid facts, if you don't have
the latter please do not reply, just go to the nearest motor park and tell the
touts your theories, they will cheer you with no objections.

The fact is that all empires were kept together through force, no group
wants to be subservient to the others even if they share a common history.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ivolt: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
sasquareT:

crying me a rain grin grin grin
we have no business with hausa/Fulani get that into your skull

My message is not for jobless miscreants!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by imam07: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
The truths have to be told. As the yorubas want to declare Oduduwa Republic, the difference between this is that the ibos are wrongly blaming other tribes for their misfortune. Even if they want to show their hatred, it should be to the hausas, not the yorubas. Or is it because they fear the hausas that is why the ibos can't show it, we all know they are many of them doing business in the north likewise in the south west but they take our gentility as stupidity.
Ibos should put blame on those that are responsible for their woe and they should not forget to put blame on their past leaders.
Now, the yorubas do not blame any other living tribes except the govt.Even if we have to blame those that are responsible for Nigeria problem.
The ibos can never achieve their aims unless they stop blaming the yorubas. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.