Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions (45787 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
see more
Maka gini? shocked Is that all? Or is there something else? The screenshot does not categorically say anything about Laudate's heritage. You added 2 plus 2, and got 146 as usual. May you quench on top of my matter! And all the people said.... "Amen!" sad

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
AsiwajuNdigbo:
God bless you!

Where is he? Nda...ndaaa...nnnddaaaaatssu!
Laudate abi na Laide, i dey call u o.

Ive never see a people more confused than nupe people. They bear names like Iheanyi, which they borrowed from Igbo Ifeanyi. They tear whisker for face, they borrowed that from afonja, their chief is called Etsu abi na Esu sef, and dress in turban like sons of alimi in Ilorin. The most confised set of people. This bloody laudate is envious of Biafra. He cant free himself from shackles of fulani, i see why he finds bond with afonja cause they are slaves.

Ndatsu i go show you pepper. So you no be Yoruba. Gaskiya i go show u hell for here

Every sensible person on NL, knows that Laudate is not from the Southwest. undecided But your deluded, untutored mind believes that anyone who disagrees with your point of view, is automatically a Yoruba person.Anuofia! You added 2 plus 2, and got 390 as usual. Everyone knows how dumb you are. May you die on top my matter! sad It is your own people that are confused. Today, you are Jews, tomorrow you are from Nri.

How can anyone be envious of a set of people that are so confused about where they actually hailed from? What is there to be envious about? Is it your clamour for freedom, that shows you are in bondage? Or what?? undecided See who is calling someone a slave. Isn't it you and your people that have been begging the rest of Nigeria, to free you from your chains? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by ODVanguard: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
laudate:

Every sensible person on NL, knows that Laudate is not from the Southwest. undecided But your deluded, untutored mind believes that anyone who disagrees with your point of view, is automatically a Yoruba person.Anuofia! You added 2 plus 2, and got 390 as usual. Everyone knows how dumb you are. May you die on top my matter! sad It is your own people that are confused. Today, you are Jews, tomorrow you are from Nri.

How can anyone be envious of a set of people that are so confused about where they actually hailed from? What is there to be envious about? Is it your clamour for freedom, that shows you are in bondage? Or what?? undecided See who is calling someone a slave. Isn't it you and your people that have been begging the rest of Nigeria, to free you from your chains? shocked

Guy, dem don't turn you to superstar o. Lol. Dis one wey dem dey research your background and ethnicity like say na gulder ultimate search. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
laudate:

Na im I just talk! wink I no know say you sef see am! cheesy

Na small small, he needs to gather a strong base before he comes back.

A SW strong movement for freedom/independence is the best thing that Nigeria nwwsa now.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by laudate: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
ODVanguard:
Guy, dem don't turn you to superstar o. Lol. Dis one wey dem dey research your background and ethnicity like say na gulder ultimate search. cheesy
Egbon, nah so I see am, o! shocked See as dem dey shout 'Laudate,' up and down, like say I dey owe dem. Na joblessness dey worry dem. cheesy It is good to see they have been having sleepless nights because of me. May they continue being tormented by my name. Yeye people! sad
Those two clowns, their 'mumu button, dey my hand!

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions by FactualSpeech: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
laudate:

Nnamdi Kanu started his calls for secession while he was still in the UK, or have you forgotten?? shocked

that's his approach and his people likes it,good for him.
I am sure no one in the Yoruba Nation will sacrifice his life for one individual that cannot say this is what he has done to improve their lives even the worst of them would av collected stomach infrastructure at least.
You don't just wake up and call yourself the president of so so so and so. who does that?
Yorubas may been seen as been cowards or afraid,that's the person's personal opinion and s/he is entitled to it but it should be made clear that they have learnt from history and will not come out to risk their lives for things that is very likely to be counterproductive. They are even more learned and prefer scheming to follow due process than continuous cry of the obvious which is marginalization or non development of larger percentage of their region.

Obi Ezekwesili and co lead the bring back our girls campaign,the Zik/Awo/Bello et al of those fought for independence while on ground,Nelson Mandela,mahatma Ghandi and others in history were are the fore of the struggle and not away somewhere instigating people against each other in order to laugh at them if things go soar or take to his heels to another country where he is a citizen and can be welcomed.
sorry to say,where are those arrested with Nnamdi Kanu,have they been released?,the man who of recent call himself president of Biafra was said to have been arrested with some others,where are those persons today?
I will only support you if you lead by example. The Yorubas are not ready to leave,if they are I am sure it is not someone like him that will lead such struggle.
remain blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.