Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) (40443 Views)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
father and mother are to be blamed for their gross carelessness
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sad. RIP.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Erums(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rip baby... Sosorri u had to come and fo thru the hands of two careless parents
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Daeylar:

Its the primary function of both parents to look after their children at any age.
There is nothing to get,
Ok. Guess a man will baby sit a 2year old baby throughout the week and as well look for what the family will eat ? Guess ur dad always take u to his place of work ? Ask u what u will eat for lunch ? And others . The bond between a woman and the child is a very strong one. Unless u are a worthless mother.
Both the man and the woman are to blame still. But much of a child upbringing lies with the woman.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by youngreva(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
look at dat fool taking pics when he could have done something to salvage the situation,anyway if he no snap am i no for see am sha
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
jayloms:
Some Nigerians are sub-humans! Godamnit!! I can't believe some so called adult's first point of action was to take a photograph of the child whilst she was still in the well. We all know that people who drown can be resuscitated back to life. But even if she was dead at the time WTF! get her out and exhaust every option to bring her back before you call it. undecided

That child may have died out of carelessness from all d adults in her neighbourhood -God rest her soul- but, she has also shown to us how ignorant we can be here in this clime. lipsrsealed

Rip poor baby!

maybe as an evidence against police bully
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beedude:

Ok. Guess a man will baby sit a 2year old baby throughout the week and as well look for what the family will eat ? Guess ur dad always take u to his place of work ? Ask u what u will eat for lunch ? And others . The bond between a woman and the child is a very strong one. Unless u are a worthless mother.
Both the man and the woman are to blame still. But much of a child upbringing lies with the woman.

Lol

The bond between a father and his child is a very strong one. Unless you are a worthless father grin grin

Thank you for admitting that the man and woman are both to blame. That's all

The upbringing of child lies with both parents. Equally smiley

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by abdulhamid0(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
See nigerians, instead of them to take her out of the well first they were busy taking pictures. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol

The bond between a father and his child is a very strong one. Unless you are a worthless father grin grin

Thank you for admitting that the man and woman are both to blame. That's all

The upbringing of child lies with both parents. Equally smiley
Just one question for u so I can know ur kind
Are u married or still a slay mama ?
If u can't answer the above question , I think we shouldn't push this further
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by deefrosh: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beedude:

Its simply becos a baby spend more time with the mother. It is the primary function of a woman to look after a child as small as this. U don't get it ?

Primary function? Then the man could have made the function easier by giving her a conducive environment(one without a well) to carry out her 'primary function' effectively
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Habthug: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
This could happen to anyone. My heart felt sympathy goes to the parents. I have lost a baby in this same manner before. Mom was lying I'll inside and I went out to get something not knowing the baby needed attention and came out to search for Dad knowing her mom was sleeping. She found no one outside and decided to play around a covered soakaway pit that was covered but filled with water, still under construction. The slide took her and moved the cover away and there she goes. Twenty minutes later we came looking for her and she was already floating. That was one day I never ever want to remember in my life.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
deefrosh:

Primary function? Then the man could have made the function easier by giving her a conducive environment(one without a well) to carry out her 'primary function' effectively
Do u know the owner of the well ?
Do u know if dey actually reside in the house with well?
This is a case of negligence. I wish God refuse to give some people children base on issues like this. But God isn't man
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Habthug:
This could happen to anyone. My heart felt sympathy goes to the parents. I have lost a baby in this same manner before. Mom was lying I'll inside and I went out to get something not knowing the baby needed attention and came out to search for Dad knowing her mom was sleeping. She found no one outside and decided to play around a covered soakaway pit that was covered but filled with water, still under construction. The slide took her and moved the cover away and there she goes. Twenty minutes later we came looking for her and she was already floating. That was one day I never ever want to remember in my life.
Sorry to hear this man. As a father I pray u won't experience such again in ur lifetime
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beedude:

Just one question for u so I can know ur kind
Are u married or still a slay mama ?
If u can't answer the above question , I think we shouldn't push this further

Lol,
There is nothing to push further, what started this is the fact that you in a way supported the statement that the woman alone is to blame.
And now since you've admitted that both the man and the woman is to blame, we can end this

And remember, the upbringing of a child lies equally with both parents.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by deefrosh: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Beedude:

Do u know the owner of the well ?
Do u know if dey actually reside in the house with well?
This is a case of negligence. I wish God refuse to give some people children base on issues like this. But God isn't man

And I wish God gives women good,rich and able husbands also..But God isnt man.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
The blood of the child is on the head of the careless mother. I wonder what is more important to her than the 24 hour surveillance of the infant. Very hands off mother! After all the well is not inside the sitting room, and it showed the child went a considerable distance to access the well from the first pix
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
so nobody can do anything to bring it back to life.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Freeman50(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
Oh! what a poor child....Some Parents are very careless.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
And when they discovered the baby fell inside the well the first thing that came into there mind is to snap pictures of the drowned baby?

There might be 20% of chance the baby might still be alive while they are busy taking pictures instead of first saving the poor baby.

Wicked beings!

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

How will people believe and learn from it if they don't take pictures?

What lesson does the picture of a drowning child teach us? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by dbaptist1(m): 2:13am On Aug 15, 2017
If you take a proper look at the well, you will see that it's on ground level with just a tire above it.
Chances are high that the child unknowingly stumbled and feel into it.
The residents of that area are to be blamed for that child's death.
RIP dear child

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by dbaptist1(m): 2:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Crownwahley:
And when they discovered the baby fell inside the well the first thing that came into there mind is to snap pictures of the drowned baby?

There might be 20% of chance the baby might still be alive while they are busy taking pictures instead of first saving the poor baby.

Wicked beings!
From the picture, that is most unlikely, and what is that rush to save the baby n get in to trouble without evidence to show for the condition of the baby before their arrival at the scene.
Na naija we dey, person gats wisen up

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by dbaptist1(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Crownwahley:

Wicked beings!
Crownwahley:

Wicked beings!
From the picture, that is most unlikely, and what is that rush to save the baby n get in to trouble without evidence to show for the condition of the baby before their arrival at the scene.
Na naija we dey, person gats wisen up
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2017
ziga:

What lesson does the picture of a drowning child teach us? undecided undecided undecided

Some kids are also reading this and they will see the danger of allowing their younger siblings or any child play around wells
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Beedude:

Wrong, both parents are equally responsible for q child's upbringing. In some homes the women are even bread winners and the man might have to watch the kids at times, all families are not the same

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Some kids are also reading this and they will see the danger of allowing their younger siblings or any child play around wells

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Wrong, both parents are equally responsible for q child's upbringing. In some homes the women are even bread winners and the man might have to watch the kids at[b][/b] times[b][/b], all families are not the same
So who watch the child most times ? Note that we are talking about a 2year old child here.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Beedude:

So who watch the child most times ? Note that we are talking about a 2year old child here.

Assuming both parents work then it might be a house help, a relative, neighbour or a senior sibling.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Assuming both parents work then it might be a house help, a relative, neighbour or a senior sibling.
Good. U are right. God help us

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Habthug:

cry cry cry cry

Sorry for your loss cry cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by piroux(f): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2017
You guys blaming the mother are wrong on so many levels and being terribly unfair. What if she was in her father's car at the time of the accident? God gave everyone 2 parents, nobody has the exclusive responsibility on raising a child.
Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by Raiders1973: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ormohh that woman go pack go her papa house.the man has gone to work .another man was busy cleaning her kpekus.or she was sleeping like a log of wood.trust me women are not to be trusted.I feel for that baby. cry[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends / Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.