Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

When To Apply For SIWES Placement And Internship In Nigeria? Find Out Here!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When To Apply For SIWES Placement And Internship In Nigeria? Find Out Here!! (341 Views)

Itf Payment For Siwes 2010 batch / WORTH 180K – APPLY FOR 2017 NLNG (SIWES) INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When To Apply For SIWES Placement And Internship In Nigeria? Find Out Here!! by petengine(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello friends,

At the beginning of last week, I received an email – from our blog reader, asking me When is the best time to apply for SIWES program?

I've noticed that, it is becoming more and more common for students to hold on till the last-minute, before beginning their application.

Finding the right internship for you can be challenging and exciting, but don't let it consume all of your time. That is why I have published a post to address this issue.

Find out when to apply for student Internship: http://www.eduansa.com/siwes-industrial-training-placement/

(1) (Reply)

Jupeb 2017 Is Out / 2017 Edai Scholarship Registration Extended Till 29th August 2017. / Jsmb New Cute Off Mark:arewa Youth Calls For Oyolede's Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.