Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment (30590 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by dunkem21(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is nothing wrong with treating our president from our purse.. It is his right.

It is wrong however to try to pull the wool over our eyes and insult our collective sensibilities angry

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Philinho(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
You want me to commit sin this night but I refuse that temptation..... Time shall tell
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by fpeter(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's one thing to be a politician but an entirely different ball game to be a dumb one.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by tribalistseun: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
We're done.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
There was a country

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by gurunlocker: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Toughest job anyone can take is defending the dullard...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by cristianisraeli: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
THIS GUY DESERVE FLOGGING FROM THE gODS..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Tizbid(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin
QueenOfNepal:
you need to join him in that hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Man2utd(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
We should be expecting a movie from buhari when he returns, 110 days in london...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by KenHudson(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
buhari and his brainwash men think say we are in 20centuary thats why he view the money that belong to nigeria as his own. We had that presidencial airforce has been in London for months and is accumulating debt, who they pay that one? Na buhari? Or na my grandpaper? Or na nigerian FG?.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
u guys should leave femi adesina alone, he's a spokes person, he has no political influence just like seth in designated survivor. whatever trash he spews, its all from his head.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by OBAGADAFFI: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Femi has finally, shown us he worst than Abati, Segun Adesina, Doyin combined.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
He's a master in speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Na Afonja, e dey im blood

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Bills comes after treatment
Some Nigerians too Mumu
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Soulsymbol99: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wot does dis man even know? undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Slow pokes

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by mentorken05(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
With what comes out from PMB's media team's mouth these days, sometimes I wonder if they actually THINK before they say these Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
you need to join him in that hospital.

Don't worry u will know who will pay when they discharge him.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by SalamRushdie: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol.... you're the King of jabs i swear...Lol

cheesy lol
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by exlinklodge: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
mad man
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Origin(f): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Prevarication...... grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by nopains: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
e bi like say the phrase hale and hearty has got busted na the word sharp is fashionable now
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Akinz0126(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
I don't tynk that buhari fa don't underestimate the technology of the white.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Jabioro: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
The dumbest answer or reaction o ever heard.. His brain dey pain am ni..?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by GuntersChain(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
can you imagine what femi is saying on air, that you do not know who is paying the president health bill, apc is just giving pdp a smooth ride to the presidency come 2019. Except apc wants to make it a non elective presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by kunleben47(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's alright, this is the change Nigeria is looking for, LOL!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
divicode:
The pigs will soon run to this thread grin grin

And you,the piglet will run after them...smh.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Gudfrie(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
stephleena:
smh,femi is such a stupid man..so buhari has the right as a president, to be treated by the monies of Nigerians, and we shouldn't know the nature of his illness? wat type of daylight robbery is this?indimis should take up his bills,if not buhari would never recover from his predicament.. nonsense..
There's no need for this question initially even as a director of a company your expenses are been paid by the company. Thats the right of that position so Buhari is not exempted from that benefit so why cant femi say it outrightly .beating around the bush calls for question n answer
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by misspineapple(f): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ignorant mofo..dis ppl shud av lil shame for Christ Sake!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Could this be fear of persecution by the return of the PDP? APC brace yourself for the next party in government's probes.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by bejeria101(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
The height of buffonry na the oba of your village dey pay for am! Opono oniranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Timi Frank Warns Against Plot To Deploy Soldiers / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.