Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment (30593 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Smartademu(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2017
I have said it b/4 and I will say it again, there has never been a confused lot like this APC horde at the helm of this nation's affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by abiambo(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
Who is paying is not that important,the most important thing now is for him to be healed and return back to work.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Realali(f): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
Who is paying is not that important,the most important thing now is for him to be healed and return back to work.

Which work Sir if i may ask?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by nemynely(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2017
One gaffe too many! What a jungle sory country!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Femi has finally, shown us he worst than Abati, Segun Adesina, Doyin combined.
This APC government officials will cry for water after 2019.

The information reaching us that APC will appoint their members into INEC and INEC resident commissions to rig 2019 elections, if Nigerians and PDP don't rise up.
Also APC is planning to use IDPs to rig 2019 elections.

All the electorates needs are wrists watch spy cameras during voting, to expose the electoral offences by APC, to the whole world to watch.

Nigeria government will install CCTVs at polling units to monitor elections if the electorates don't equipped themselves with spy cameras.

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by quickly: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2017
THIS IS NIGERIA RIGHT NOW---- IN DEEP SHIT.

HOW MUCH IS THE HOSPTIAL BILL BECAUSE I KNOW UK WILL NOT BILL SMALL

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by jaxxy(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Femi Adesina became the poster child for stupidity the day he got to Aso rock.

That dead brain vegetable that took loan to buy his nomination form will soon come here and tell Nigerians that he took loan from another bank to offset his hospital bill.

Buhari, it shall not be well with you for this suffering you put us into

Like Femi like Reno like abati. All lost their senses for stupidity once they enter Aso rock. They only recover after they leave that place. Useless elements

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Leez(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-dont-know-nigeria-paying-buharis-treatment
but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef
meanwhile if anyone needs more proof say we dy one chance ds interview dn answer am
kai
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Mistermamus(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2017
dunkem21:
There is nothing wrong with treating our president from our purse.. It is his right.

It is wrong however to try to pull the wool over our eyes and insult our collective sensibilities angry
if it were gej wuld u av written this?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
smh,femi is such a stupid man..so buhari has the right as a president, to be treated by the monies of Nigerians, and we shouldn't know the nature of his illness? wat type of daylight robbery is this?indimis should take up his bills,if not buhari would never recover from his predicament.. nonsense..
pray for your president aunty, what did you expect from someone who is a cattle rearer?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Kiakia(m): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2017
What is wrong with Femi Adesina stating categoricall that the hospital bill of PMB is funded by the federal government? Why the tongue in cheek comment on this issue? Or is PMB no longer the President of Nigeria who is enritled to be so treated? Every thing is not politics.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by April4th(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2017
God save us from the APC government. #ourmumudonedo grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by jossyfyne: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2017
What's your job then?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by ddeola: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2017
What is this wan saying? Is he a learner ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Moorish: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Once chance.... Nigerians we be wise and use their head in 2019

What options do we have? Who should I vote in 2019? Devil(Apc) or Devil(PDP) ?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by totorimi: 1:53am On Aug 15, 2017
This is really an unfortunate statement coming from a presidential spokes person,Is he so daft not to know that it is tax payers money they are wasting in UK or is it that the amount wasted in so gigantic that he is afraid or ashamed to admit that Nigeria indeed is in a deep mess with this unfit president.

Even if he lies that he deosnt know, our presidential jet that has been lying idle for over three months in a foreign land for no justifiable cause, who was paying that huge money. This financial waste on its on is tantamount to corruption. Money that could have been used for infrastructural development. it is good we know the type of characters they wasted our time and resources to recruit into this administration.

BTW, these people that can lie in broad day light like this before Nigerians, not minding that we still have people not brain washed watching. It will be too risky to have them oversee the 2019 elections. The way they are going they can throw bomb at polling booths just to rig election.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Danchibez: 3:55am On Aug 15, 2017
...at last, mr. bubu hs become a nightmare to all nd sundry...
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by tonguengineer(m): 4:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
Lemme correct that opinion or point of yours

Who is paying is very important (though we already know it is public fund) and the most important thing is to resign
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by tonguengineer(m): 4:55am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

That dead brain vegetable that took loan to buy his nomination form will soon come here and tell Nigerians that he took loan from another bank to offset his hospital bill.

Spot on guy
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by bigfat: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2017
no he uses his salary

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by jjmk(m): 5:16am On Aug 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-dont-know-nigeria-paying-buharis-treatment

So we have all becomes fools... This must be the way these people see us. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by preselect(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2017
jjmk:

So we have all becomes fools... This must be the way these people see us. Chai.

they have seen nigerians this way for loooong. . . . but buhari and his cohorts actually know that half the population will believe this. that means about 80-90million nigeridiots serving and worshiping that fool called the predidiot of the unfortunate republic . . . mohammadufus Boofonhari

#goatheadbubu

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Henri8: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Dumbest thing heard in recent time.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by 2016v2017: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:
What? shocked

We yaf entered "one chance" fa! cry
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by 2016v2017: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Chai this is the height of insanity in this government!! Lalasticlala mynd44 do you guys know?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by 2016v2017: 5:47am On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
Anything concerning our Photo President should be in photo formats for easy comprehension. Did he say he doesn't have the photos of who's paying the bills ?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by 2016v2017: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
smh,femi is such a stupid man..so buhari has the right as a president, to be treated by the monies of Nigerians, and we shouldn't know the nature of his illness? wat type of daylight robbery is this?indimis should take up his bills,if not buhari would never recover from his predicament.. nonsense..
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by 2016v2017: 5:49am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Speedo17(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Wow! Its getting messier every day.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by laliga01: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
you need to join him in that hospital.

Lolx....you no get chill.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Lilimax(f): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Femi has finally, shown us he worst than Abati, Segun Adesina, Doyin combined.
Chai!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Bigboss111(m): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2017
I voted for CHANGE wholeheartedly but I am disappointed. I wonder who can just say a simple truth in APC.

2019 is just near, which party can I vote for? I am afraid of PDP. Thanks to Senate, Independent candidate may emerge. Oh my dear country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.